Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the problem of trust in projects? - page 13. (Read 4206 times)

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 11, 2018, 03:25:41 AM
In my opinion, people are not afraid to join the ICO, they just became more selective to join them!
Everyone has their own choice so in case of ICO everyone want to get something well trusted and well demanded, I think for now people are showing good interest about bitcoin because it is being invest by thousands of investors and make value of bitcoin is quite satisfactory. We can use wallets as there are plenty of wallets in the market; according to me blockchain is prominent among them.
People should be very selective when they are choosing where to invest money, what project to support. People should be much more selective than they are now, we would have much less failed projects. Its crazy to support any project, any team, any idea, without checking them, without thinking where they are going with their idea. Bitcoin needed time to build community and trust, other projects will have even harder times to do the same.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
October 25, 2018, 10:38:03 AM
In my opinion, people are not afraid to join the ICO, they just became more selective to join them!
Everyone has their own choice so in case of ICO everyone want to get something well trusted and well demanded, I think for now people are showing good interest about bitcoin because it is being invest by thousands of investors and make value of bitcoin is quite satisfactory. We can use wallets as there are plenty of wallets in the market; according to me blockchain is prominent among them.
Activity: 390
Merit: 11
October 22, 2018, 08:08:38 AM
it is increasingly difficult to have confidence in the project and ICO where many of them scam, in conditions of deteriorating crypro prices even though crypto is not a scam they are difficult to enter the market and compete with established coins, there needs to be new project regulations and ICOs that can give confidence to users
Activity: 435
Merit: 100
October 22, 2018, 07:01:46 AM
There are so many scam projects going on. people are now afraid of joining ico.
1.  i think ico should be removed. because the frauds have multiplied and people are now having difficulty in distinguishing the truth.

2. if there is no money to develop the project, please do not try to project it. also from the ico when it comes to the stock market is not 3k 5k. even lower than the price you get. because the investor does not know which one to buy.

3. no one is buying token, my regimen does not want to spend 3 or 5 years. when it gets 10% higher than it bought.

4. there are hundreds of projects in each stock exchange. Someone stop them.

I dont agree with your point. This is a tool that helps people who want to start a business grow more easily and have a large community of supporters. I know that there are too many ICO projects scam now but ICO projects are equally successful. it is important that we recognize the potential of the project is successful or not.
Activity: 274
Merit: 10
October 22, 2018, 06:30:43 AM
1.  i think ico should be removed. because the frauds have multiplied and people are now having difficulty in distinguishing the truth.

2. if there is no money to develop the project, please do not try to project it. also from the ico when it comes to the stock market is not 3k 5k. even lower than the price you get. because the investor does not know which one to buy.

3. no one is buying token, my regimen does not want to spend 3 or 5 years. when it gets 10% higher than it bought.

The problem of trust projects is the loyalty of people who are involved in the said projects and those people who declined to vulgar the truth about the project .
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
October 22, 2018, 06:52:53 AM
Activity: 648
Merit: 10
October 10, 2018, 12:20:25 AM
How the project could trust by investor is always on time about when they are listing coin at the exchange market, we have running well done based on how road map have created by their ico team, without based on their promise maybe many investor will left their ico project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
October 09, 2018, 11:44:00 PM
I see what you mean. There are alot of ICOs to choose from and not mich developments to the old ones like BTC or ETH. But i guess ICOs can help the market by buulding competition. Besides, not all ICOs survive. I mean others just becomes crap coins or not even survive being a coin at all. Let's focus on development of the old coins.
Activity: 462
October 09, 2018, 05:54:52 PM
There are too many new projects nowadays and that makes it very difficult for investors to choose projects for investment. Many of these projects were created for scam purposes, which is why the ICO projects in this period received little attention from investors.
Activity: 812
October 09, 2018, 05:38:40 PM
1.  i think ico should be removed. because the frauds have multiplied and people are now having difficulty in distinguishing the truth.

All of the above is have a point but many thing will be consider in any aspect mostly the projects of ICO. Many projects have a good concept and I think it's our choice to find a good one. That's why we need to study and search it deeply the project before we participate.
Activity: 750
Merit: 500
www.coinschedule.com
October 09, 2018, 05:35:30 PM
I thought you guys knew this, Coinschedule has been verifying each ICO for some time, doing KYC on all team members, checking company documentation, interviewing the CEOs... check this video that explains the system: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuT7VK7r0ZA&t=15s
Activity: 99
October 09, 2018, 05:24:22 PM
There isn't a lot of due diligence in terms of team and process. The majority of review websites are paid to give the best points. Most investors or enthusiasts are more interested in the name than what it can do because frankly its not ready to be placed into every individuals pocket tomorrow.
Crypto as a whole. The teams are thought to be CEO of a ship that might be sinking, and we have seen project after project pump and dump or abandon ship. Some even moving onto their 6th project. Teams are trying more and more to find like minded schemers, parting man from coin, rather than changing an environment thats not needing their solution for more than a week.  No one commits to their projects because of how this will inevitably go. Everyone will use ONE or TWO products for so much of the money being raised that I don't understand how so many projects missed the boat in concept stage. When multinational conglomerates stay they are working on secretive blockchain projects while the richest in the world are stating it is not what you think, there is a real façade of how this is going to play out.
 All things hinge on Crypto Exchange Traded Funds, and then smart money will come in and fund what needs to happen in a regulated environment. Mass Adoption might as well be considered stalled for the first world countries. Thats how I see it anyway. A few infrastructures have to get through, but other than that, this is startup exuberance leading. Love the atmosphere, though its getting a bit old pushing all this niche sector stuff thats going to raise one million dollars and get walked on by a major in a day.
Activity: 518
October 09, 2018, 04:44:26 PM
People who makes projects just to outwit everyone are the one to be blame but how can we detect or know that is scammed or not. Read and learn first the ICO project before joining on it. Removing ICO project may not be the solution because there are some ICO that return your rewards after you work hard for it. Just be wise and careful before joining.
Activity: 644
October 09, 2018, 02:49:16 PM
Whenever there is demand, there is also supply. Therefore, despite the fact that there are many scam projects, they still appear, as there are always people who are willing to invest their money in untested projects. I don't agree that all ICOs should be banned, as there are a large number of good projects. I believe that they need to tighten the rules, and potential investors to be more careful in their choice.
Activity: 966
Merit: 311
October 09, 2018, 01:54:09 PM

I would firmly aggree with you but it does not conclude finally to closing of the ICO projects as they are backed up by blockchain and the countabke projects which are potential really can give huge benefits to the investors. Investing into such project is really a better experience and also i have much of my funds invested into such potential projects.

ICO standa for Initial Coin Offering where the investors can purchase the tokens(shares) for the firm before the launching of their platform so that they could have a balanced profits from the shares of the firm. This gives investors the ability to earn a better income and also i gives the firm an opportunity to be financially backed up with easy transactions with blockchain.
Activity: 261
Merit: 3
October 09, 2018, 01:17:22 PM

That`s way too radical. There are a lot of promising and reliable projects among ICO, removing them would be a loss. It`s better to increase people`s awareness that some of ICO projects can be scam and that they should be more careful when choosing what to invest to.
Activity: 840
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
October 09, 2018, 01:00:36 PM
The problem is that now there are a lot of projects that soon close their projects , and do not pay the award to the people who work for them.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
October 09, 2018, 11:50:16 AM
1.  i think ico should be removed. because the frauds have multiplied and people are now having difficulty in distinguishing the truth.
First point:
Sorry if ico has been deleted, what is the fate of ico already running?

Second point:
All depends on the price of bitcoin, if the price of bitcoin rises, then the price of ico will increase, if the price of bitcoin falls, the price of ico also falls.
so they develop projects based on market prices.

Third point:
If they take part in the ico project, of course they have to reach hardcap, they can sell tokens, depending on hardcap.

Fourth point:
Perhaps the best thing to stop is the latest ico, because many of the latest ico have caused fraud.
copper member
Activity: 275
October 09, 2018, 11:29:46 AM
So many ico projects and not all are good projects, and some can be scam projects. But to stop the ico project is not a way out to overcome this problem. because the ico project is a way to develop blockchain technology and also make it more popular. And to avoid scams, investors must first check the project before investing.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
October 09, 2018, 10:46:17 AM
Its a sad truth. Though there are really good and geniune projects conducting ICOs but because of investors’ experiences from other scam ICOs the real ones are also stained and affected. Regulation is one good solution as many here suggested but the question here is, fraud maybe avoided but will it be as profitable to both investors and project owners as it was before the regulation?
Pages:
Jump to: