Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the problem of trust in projects? - page 10. (Read 4206 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
November 14, 2018, 04:48:09 PM
I think its not good solution if ICO projects close because at the same time not all projects are scammed or fake. We just choose only carefully  the best project. We all know that some of us  earn through some ico projects. Scammed are everywhere, be wise on choosing the right project.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
November 14, 2018, 04:00:42 PM
There are so many scam projects going on. people are now afraid of joining ico.
1.  i think ico should be removed. because the frauds have multiplied and people are now having difficulty in distinguishing the truth.

2. if there is no money to develop the project, please do not try to project it. also from the ico when it comes to the stock market is not 3k 5k. even lower than the price you get. because the investor does not know which one to buy.

3. no one is buying token, my regimen does not want to spend 3 or 5 years. when it gets 10% higher than it bought.

4. there are hundreds of projects in each stock exchange. Someone stop them.

ICO as an activity is very useful for improving cryptocurrency. However, due to the fact that during the ICO you can collect a lot of money, this activity attracts a lot of scammers. Therefore, it needs to be regulated by state authorities in order to remove fraudsters and protect both the rights of investors and the rights of participants in the ICO generosity campaign. Recently, very tense relations have developed between the ICO teams and bounty hunters because ICO teams are trying to deceive bounty hunters, not only forcing us to illegally pass the KYC test, but also to pass it after the end of the ICO only in order to non-pay token .
Activity: 448
November 14, 2018, 02:38:48 PM
Scam ICOs have now become the source of bad name for cryptocurrency. So many people have been scammed in the name of ICO. Many of these ICOs raised sufficient fund and yet investors cannot have any value for their investments. This is already making it difficult for genuine projects to raise funds as many people have lost trust.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
November 14, 2018, 02:27:44 PM
indeed today there are many ico that are only nonsense, which does not give rewards to people who have participated and worked on the ico project. but in my opinion removing ico is not the best way to do it. by participating in various ico, can make someone earn income. and people can take advantage of their free time. and in my opinion, hunting ico can make someone minimize their sense of saturation when they see market prices that are not as they expected today. and with the presence of ICO, it might be an attraction for wealthy investors who want to enter the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
November 14, 2018, 01:28:03 PM
The lack of regulation leads to the fact that investors are not protected, completely. Statistics of start-up projects seemed to say that only 1 out of 10 (or 20?) Startups survive. ICO is a way for failed, poorly thought-out ideas to get easy money without commitment and not even embark on a project.
It's due to the market that some good and legit companies ICO tends to fail. Before ICO shows good trnd on crowdsourcing since many get benefits and see it's potential for success, scammers just ruined the situation more.
Activity: 210
Merit: 18
November 14, 2018, 12:48:16 PM
I'm sorry that the current projects are not controlled by anyone and it's easier to get trapped for deception. It is possible in future projects will be better to choose if they will undergo any one general check on honesty.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
November 14, 2018, 12:40:34 PM
1.  i think ico should be removed. because the frauds have multiplied and people are now having difficulty in distinguishing the truth.

2. if there is no money to develop the project, please do not try to project it. also from the ico when it comes to the stock market is not 3k 5k. even lower than the price you get. because the investor does not know which one to buy.

3. no one is buying token, my regimen does not want to spend 3 or 5 years. when it gets 10% higher than it bought.

I believe that ICO is a very promising direction. Especially when it comes to decentralized projects. In this case, ICO is the only way to finance a project. As for centralized projects, they chose this model of financing and development. That is their business. ICO has the right to life. Soon, people will wiser and stop investing in scam
Activity: 162
November 14, 2018, 11:57:51 AM
Although I agree that the current ICO market situation is unsustainable, I do not think that simply ban all of them is the solution.

Measures are needed to make the ICO world more transparent and trustworthy. Scammers will always come around especially in this crypto sphere. I believe it should be a minimum expectation for the project to at least have an MVP. Other idea could be to let them raise funds after certain milestones in the roadmap, making sure that they do not get all the money in the beginning which often makes no interest to develop and that is why many projects are heading nowhere.
Activity: 462
November 14, 2018, 11:44:54 AM
The lack of regulation leads to the fact that investors are not protected, completely. Statistics of start-up projects seemed to say that only 1 out of 10 (or 20?) Startups survive. ICO is a way for failed, poorly thought-out ideas to get easy money without commitment and not even embark on a project.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
November 14, 2018, 07:09:48 AM
It's not all about removing ICOs, the purpose of ICOs project is to solve problems using the blockchain technology. It's just a big shame that most developers use it as a means to scam serious investors. The best thing to do to prevent scam project is to put regulations that will stipulate how an ICO project is to be conducted and if possible every developer should pass through a proper scurtiny before they can set up a project.
you are right, I think someone must oversee it.
so not everyone can use this for their own personal interests and harm others. before actually being declared worthy of the ICO must be corrected first. but who will do it?  Shocked
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
Be smart, join: https://t.me/cryptofinance24
November 14, 2018, 06:57:10 AM
Pretty good idea to close the ICO's as they are actually becoming the viruses of crypto world.

In addition to this they shovel just keep the other tokens which are already present in the CMC now so that we can focus on these tokens and people can actually put real value to them. I mean everything will get focused on them and not the junk that is coming every other day in the market.

Then that would be the best way to run crypto currency market. ICO's are really really worst these days.

How are you going to close the ICO-s?
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
November 14, 2018, 05:17:28 AM
the research you do is true, when a team is developing a project, sometimes they don't think about the funds they have to develop the project. and not everyone also buys tokens to help ico's success. the problem is very basic and must be revised immediately for mutual benefit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
November 14, 2018, 05:07:04 AM
I am against the termination and prohibition of ISO projects, because in this way the cryptocurrency market is developing and improving. I agree that there are a lot of scams and empty and unpromising projects, but before investing in a particular project it is necessary to conduct a qualitative analysis, communicate with developers and draw conclusions. Investing is never easy, no matter in what area the money is being financed.
Activity: 350
November 14, 2018, 05:05:59 AM
If we all devote more time to study projects in which we invest and which we advertise, we will reduce the number of low-quality and hopeless projects and there will be fewer useless coins on the market because they will die without being born.
Activity: 546
November 14, 2018, 02:59:09 AM
Its true that many scam ICOs but we should not judge all ICOs are scam. Many good project need investor and they have legit developers. In any situation, there is must be a people who want to take advantages and thats why we should always aware when we decide join in ICOs
Yes. We need to understand that not all of them are fakes. There are some ICOs that are legit and good for investments. We just have to be very careful and be very vigilant in choosing a project so that we can be able to gain something and satisfied on it.
Activity: 314
November 14, 2018, 02:13:52 AM
I am not a good person in judging person or anything but I can't say that more ICO are good to invest our money because most of the project that are being launched gets scammed and unsuccessful but still there are some ICO's that can be trust of our investments we just need to be more careful to get a better earnings of profits after the end of their ICO.
Activity: 882
November 14, 2018, 01:42:00 AM
Its true that many scam ICOs but we should not judge all ICOs are scam. Many good project need investor and they have legit developers. In any situation, there is must be a people who want to take advantages and thats why we should always aware when we decide join in ICOs
Unfortunately we are still having a hard time judging the good ico at the beginning of project, so many investors claim that ico is more fraudulent. but i am sure that with time travel we will certainly be able to analyze ico which is really good
analizing ico not only at begining of the projects.but we all time we need to get an update about team and project doveloptment till it finished.and now being very complicated to find good project that able give us profit.
Activity: 812
November 14, 2018, 01:26:47 AM

I do not agree with your point. Marketing in this field is very different from other fields. Here, we need a crowd effect and it will create a positive psychology for those who want to invest in our project.
ICO projects will bring great capital to our crypto market. The fact that it was removed would certainly be a big loss.
The problem about trusting in a project is most of them are scam, so many people are doubting to participate in a project. Also nowadays there's a lot project came up but only few projects are trustworthy but atleast there are still we can trust but we need to analyze it first and choose it wisely. But once you found a good project then surely can bring us good profit.
Activity: 490
November 14, 2018, 12:17:22 AM

I do not agree with your point. Marketing in this field is very different from other fields. Here, we need a crowd effect and it will create a positive psychology for those who want to invest in our project.
ICO projects will bring great capital to our crypto market. The fact that it was removed would certainly be a big loss.
Activity: 826
November 13, 2018, 11:54:39 PM
Unfortunately we are still having a hard time judging the good ico at the beginning of project, so many investors claim that ico is more fraudulent. but i am sure that with time travel we will certainly be able to analyze ico which is really good
Pages:
Jump to: