Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the problem of trust in projects? - page 11. (Read 4206 times)

Activity: 178
Merit: 1
November 13, 2018, 10:38:43 PM
I think closing the ICO project is not a good solution because there are still many people who rely on the ICO project as their main job. and also not all ICO projects are scam, there are still projects that are honest and successful. we only need to be careful when choosing a rigorous ICO project and analysis before joining. and now a good project must use KYC. I think the use of KYC in the ICO project can indicate that this project is not a scam.
copper member
Activity: 141
API-Based Smart Contract Solution For Exch Hacking
November 13, 2018, 09:31:59 PM
We can't ban knives because someone was murdered with a knife, same thing with guns. ICOs are just tools, using them in the right way usually profits everyone. Study a project carefully, then invest in it.
Activity: 227
IQCash
November 13, 2018, 09:06:33 PM
The main reason behind unsuccessful ICOs of late is that most crypto investors have dwindled interest in projects. After an ICO, investors expect a spike in price in order to gain profit yet they see quite the opposite. Other projects also appear to be fake or scam. In a nut shell, all these wipe away the trust of investors in projects.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
COVIR.IO
November 13, 2018, 08:36:25 PM
Its true that many scam ICOs but we should not judge all ICOs are scam. Many good project need investor and they have legit developers. In any situation, there is must be a people who want to take advantages and thats why we should always aware when we decide join in ICOs
Activity: 2044
Merit: 180
Chainjoes.com
November 13, 2018, 03:24:57 PM
There are so many scam projects going on. people are now afraid of joining ico.
1.  i think ico should be removed. because the frauds have multiplied and people are now having difficulty in distinguishing the truth.

2. if there is no money to develop the project, please do not try to project it. also from the ico when it comes to the stock market is not 3k 5k. even lower than the price you get. because the investor does not know which one to buy.

3. no one is buying token, my regimen does not want to spend 3 or 5 years. when it gets 10% higher than it bought.

4. there are hundreds of projects in each stock exchange. Someone stop them.

ICO does not need to be deleted or prohibited. It needs to be regulated by the states. Now the ICO teams even try to fool bounty hunters en masse and, as a rule, they succeed in this. First of all, it concerns the KYC verification in relation to bounty hunters and especially at the end of the ICO or even after its completion. After the end of the ICO, teams already have the opportunity, under various pretexts, to declare on an individual basis that such a check has failed and not to pay the earned tokens. In general, it makes no sense to join the campaign of generosity ICO.
Activity: 336
Harmony for One and All
November 13, 2018, 03:18:46 PM
investor need to secure their money, and for someone who run the project need to convince investor if they are making their project are really serious and also giving them much information about the progres, that can make the bond trust for each investor and project creator
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
November 13, 2018, 02:48:49 PM
The trust problem in any project is related to the people involved, no matter how small or big the project is.
It is not only about the investors but it is also about the one who is running the project, if you are doing well, you are making good offers so everyone will get attract towards you, one should be honest with the work they are doing, most people get scam from even some other fake projects but it made them never trust anyone again, so honesty is the important things here.
Activity: 644
November 13, 2018, 10:11:04 AM
I think, these ICO or projects are not the problem here, it is the lack of the investors in taking time to read and know about where they are investing their money, many people are investing in cryptocurrency without even reading or making their own research about what the coin is about, and that just gave the scammers the idea that they can easily scam people around.

I have already talked about this more than once. The more gullible and inattentive people there are, the more scam projects there will be. It didn't start on one day, it always has been. Thirst for easy and fast money is present in any kind of business. Therefore, the main problem is the unwillingness of people to go deep and carefully study the projects in which they are going to invest.
Activity: 364
November 13, 2018, 09:30:25 AM
I agree with the author of the topic, because I also constantly encounter a large number of different projects because of which I feel difficulty in choosing a good project, and a lot of time is lost in searching and studying unpromising projects. And over time, they are not getting smaller, so I think we need more rigid frameworks and rules for launching ICO.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 500
November 13, 2018, 09:08:59 AM
The trust problem in any project is related to the people involved, no matter how small or big the project is.
Activity: 65
Merit: 5
November 13, 2018, 08:25:05 AM
I agree with removing ICO's completely. However the people who get scammed are not the brightest bulbs. When you think rationally and research the coin you're investing in, it's almost impossible to get scammed.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
November 13, 2018, 08:22:14 AM
If there are many projects there is a demand for them. People who invest in ICO projects without choosing them carefully provoke scammers to create more new projects. If everyone were conscious and had a responsible approach to choosing a project for investment, there would be fewer useless projects.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
November 12, 2018, 11:48:40 PM
Sure there are lots of scam projects out there but there also legit ones that has been successful. I think investors are more careful now on choosing projects to invest, one solution to this is that it must be regulated so that people that have bad intentions will think twice and if they do so they will be punish.
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
Culotte Jaune Officielle
November 12, 2018, 05:56:26 PM
So many scams around. Anyone can easily make fake social profiles, few PRs, an attractive website/WP and you're almost ready to go.
People are losing confidence as a result. The good thing is there are many good old altcoins with better technologies better to focus on.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
dont be greedy
November 12, 2018, 03:53:28 PM
if the ICO is closed, it will of course minimize the occurrence of fraud which often occurs. ICO is becoming popular because an organization can get money openly without any regulation from the relevant government just by expressing its business concept in several sheets called a whitepaper
after that, Masternodes and Hardfork will be another alternative to get money from the cryptocurrency community
Activity: 593
Merit: 100
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
November 12, 2018, 02:06:42 PM
The ico project cannot be stopped because not all ico projects are scam. And before joining and investing in the ico project, you must first understand the project objectives to be followed so that you don't choose the wrong ones.
Most ICO projects use old ideas, and their goals are almost identical. Whether the project is successful depends on its development team. You can see that the influential people in the Crypto world often create potential ICOs and they are both successful and profitable for investors.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
November 12, 2018, 02:02:16 PM
The situation with the ICO market is not really the best, because there are a lot of scammers, there are projects that want too much money to develop a project, but stopping the creation of ICO projects is not the best idea. Perhaps the market needs some kind of supervisory authority to track scammers. I hope after this lull the situation with the projects of ICO will improve.
Activity: 1050
November 12, 2018, 01:28:41 PM
I think, these ICO or projects are not the problem here, it is the lack of the investors in taking time to read and know about where they are investing their money, many people are investing in cryptocurrency without even reading or making their own research about what the coin is about, and that just gave the scammers the idea that they can easily scam people around.
I quite understand the angle from which you stated your opinion, but you can't just put the whole blame on investors just like that because carrying out proper and adequate research on any ICO doesn't guarantee it won't turn out to be a scam later on. I observed that recently a lot of work is being put into scam ICOs by these scammers. These scams are being well planned and executed in such a way that investors won't see them coming until it happens. The important thing is to more careful.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
November 12, 2018, 07:22:57 AM
One of the key factors contributing to the lost of trust by some crypto investors in project is the frequent scam projects hitting the market. Some of these projects are tactically planned hence very difficult to identify as fake or scam.
and much investors lied by this fake ico.they spread their experience suffering loss in fake ico.and it make other investors worry to put their money in market.and now we was lack of investors.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
November 12, 2018, 06:42:05 AM
Pages:
Jump to: