Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the problem of trust in projects? - page 14. (Read 4206 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
October 09, 2018, 10:35:54 AM
Giving promise about listed the coin at greatest market after ico success and ended, but so far many ico have get success for coin selling but always delay for listing their coin on the exchange market, always give reason why they have delay for listing their coin.
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
October 09, 2018, 10:12:30 AM
Since all projects are far from central authority, the problem of trust arises. because the state does not support the crypto money exchange. and no legal action. if the state guarantee was concerned, a more stable price index would have occurred. risk decreased. this would not be attractive to many investors.
There's a lot problem but in the main problem of trusting in a project is the we can avoid the scam project so you only to do is trust it. So I suggest don't trust to much because it will disappoint you, just only give 50% of your trust then if you see there's possibility it might success then you can it trust it 100%. Right now most project are become not successful and we cannot avoidthat even we know it has potential.
Activity: 274
Merit: 10
September 26, 2018, 04:08:02 AM
There are so many scam projects going on. people are now afraid of joining ico.
1.  i think ico should be removed. because the frauds have multiplied and people are now having difficulty in distinguishing the truth.

2. if there is no money to develop the project, please do not try to project it. also from the ico when it comes to the stock market is not 3k 5k. even lower than the price you get. because the investor does not know which one to buy.

3. no one is buying token, my regimen does not want to spend 3 or 5 years. when it gets 10% higher than it bought.

4. there are hundreds of projects in each stock exchange. Someone stop them.

The problem of trust projects is the loyalty of people who are involved in the said projects and those people who declined to vulgar the truth about the project .
Activity: 274
October 09, 2018, 06:20:58 AM
1.  i think ico should be removed. because the frauds have multiplied and people are now having difficulty in distinguishing the truth.

2. if there is no money to develop the project, please do not try to project it. also from the ico when it comes to the stock market is not 3k 5k. even lower than the price you get. because the investor does not know which one to buy.

3. no one is buying token, my regimen does not want to spend 3 or 5 years. when it gets 10% higher than it bought.

The problem of trust projects is the loyalty of people who are involved in the said projects and those people who declined to vulgar the truth about the project .
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
October 09, 2018, 09:50:19 AM
Since all projects are far from central authority, the problem of trust arises. because the state does not support the crypto money exchange. and no legal action. if the state guarantee was concerned, a more stable price index would have occurred. risk decreased. this would not be attractive to many investors.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
October 09, 2018, 06:29:27 AM
Among the huge number of projects still appear very promising and useful coins, so I think that this is a bad idea. Cryptocurrencies are not regulated by anyone and that is why there are so many scams in this market. If ICO is removed, how will startups look for investors?
Activity: 193
September 19, 2018, 10:56:29 PM
Feel pissed off when they give the exact date to finish but get delayed and i invest my money and time but at the end they cancel the project. Sometimes other people are not sure on what they talking so if you start a project you should always check and talk to them to be sure that they will not cancel your deal.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
September 19, 2018, 04:49:01 PM
yes, there's so much fake ICOs now and its hard to determine which is which, nowadays if an ICO is not a scam its a failure and waste of time. its hard to find good and trustworthy ICOs now, new investors are hesitating to join and invest in a ICO now, they are scared of being scammed.

Instead of canceling ICOs, it would be better to create a new institution which test the newly created projects and give them a document about whether they are reputable or not. Because there are projects that may be useful for the history of mankind.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
September 19, 2018, 04:10:33 PM
It is true that all stock exchanges in the ICO this year have dropped dramatically. In fact, almost all ICOs do not get the right price and are very far from the ICO prices they offer, even though in a few months prices will rise closer to the ICO price, but all of that is only temporary and if we lose that is when we are forced to only hold tokens for a very long time until the price goes up again valid if the project goes well because there are also many projects that stop in the middle of the road to join the ICO here. time is very confusing.
Activity: 165
September 19, 2018, 03:50:40 PM
1.  i think ico should be removed. because the frauds have multiplied and people are now having difficulty in distinguishing the truth.

I think if ICO is removed then the development of crypto will be weaken because ICO is a factor that develops crypto progress, I think what must been changed is that we must be more selective in choosing ICO
copper member
Activity: 383
September 19, 2018, 02:28:30 PM
ico gets a lot of investors From the world,
but most investors do not pay attention to the projects they follow whether their projects are really good and real or just display websites that take funds from investors.
so learning as early as possible about ico needs to be applied for investors and must be a legal entity.
Activity: 322
September 19, 2018, 01:21:09 PM
In fact, the problem of trust began to originate from the excess of unnecessary projects. There are so many unnecessary projects that people are now investing in, even if they intend to invest in people. This affects the development of many projects.
Activity: 530
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
September 19, 2018, 12:58:46 PM
at this time there are many projects that are scam because they are just looking for profit but they are not trying to develop the project they will build. I think every ICO project in this forum is better checked first, if there is fraud, the ICO project that is scam is immediately removed from this forum.

no team really meticulously accommodated ICOs in their team, all managers still seemed random as long as they chose the project without looking at points about refunds and things that harmed the participants, almost all managers said about the risk of participating in the ICO determined by individuals .

If this continues, this forum will be full of fraud-dominated ico, or ico which does not have the potential to succeed in sales but is still forced.
Activity: 812
Merit: 105
September 19, 2018, 12:18:59 PM
at this time there are many projects that are scam because they are just looking for profit but they are not trying to develop the project they will build. I think every ICO project in this forum is better checked first, if there is fraud, the ICO project that is scam is immediately removed from this forum.
Activity: 116
Merit: 1
September 19, 2018, 12:05:04 PM
MAny people called ethereum a scam when it held its ICO and look how it turned out. Just because a project fails doesn't mean its a scam either.
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 19, 2018, 11:41:51 AM
1.  i think ico should be removed. because the frauds have multiplied and people are now having difficulty in distinguishing the truth.

Its true its hard to believe in ICO cause there is nothing to prove that they are not a scam. Thats the reasons it should be regulated and there is should be a compliance for all ico.
Activity: 251
Merit: 20
September 19, 2018, 10:49:33 AM
yes, there's so much fake ICOs now and its hard to determine which is which, nowadays if an ICO is not a scam its a failure and waste of time. its hard to find good and trustworthy ICOs now, new investors are hesitating to join and invest in a ICO now, they are scared of being scammed.
cr7
Activity: 364
September 19, 2018, 10:09:29 AM
In my opinion, one of the problems in the ICO industry is to quickly take away money from investors and transparency of the development team. I was very interested to watch the ambitious team of Casper API and the idea is very interesting, but unfortunately the regulator did not give positive results on the development of the project.
Activity: 633
September 19, 2018, 09:43:06 AM
I think from now on there must be clear rules for the ICO and there are institutions that oversee the project, if you want to do an ICO so that it will minimize ICO fraud, investors must conduct in-depth research before investing.
we are as investor need to know about developer identity.they should pass verification ID before build new ico projects.so we are as investor could trust them.so not only investor to pass KYC, developer should do this too.
Activity: 162
September 19, 2018, 09:20:40 AM
There are problems on the ICO market that is true, scammers, projects that are going nowhere that is right. But I would not be that extremist to simply ban them all. There should be a regulation or at least some indicators that a project can efficiently be measured with. I would also consider financing projects based on milestones instead of giving them all in once.
Pages:
Jump to: