Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the problem of trust in projects? - page 9. (Read 4206 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
November 22, 2018, 03:27:05 AM
Why the author is so angry on ICO?
We will remember the same ethereum which has given a lot of X even today
Yes, I agree that there are a lot of skam projects in the market today, for certain, volume regulation will be able to solve this problem, nowadays there is almost no regulation in the market.
You must be a person lost money in scam ICO and you can understand why he is so angry on ICO? No one wnat to suffer that but I think he has his own experience when saying that. I agree with him.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
November 22, 2018, 03:15:48 AM
Some exchanger list hundreds different kind of coin and token because that exchanger doesnt care about the project. Some exchanger just care, developers team can afford paying a listing fee.
exchanger didnt developt coins.its become responsibility of developers team.but usually exchangers has policy they will delist coins that didnt developted well by their team.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
November 22, 2018, 02:52:52 AM
There are so many scam projects going on. people are now afraid of joining ico.
1.  i think ico should be removed. because the frauds have multiplied and people are now having difficulty in distinguishing the truth.

2. if there is no money to develop the project, please do not try to project it. also from the ico when it comes to the stock market is not 3k 5k. even lower than the price you get. because the investor does not know which one to buy.

3. no one is buying token, my regimen does not want to spend 3 or 5 years. when it gets 10% higher than it bought.

4. there are hundreds of projects in each stock exchange. Someone stop them.

ICO projects do not need to be stopped, even with such a high level of fraud among them. All useless tokens will be thrown out by the market and they will die. Only promising and popular ones will remain on the market. Therefore, there is no need to worry about a large number of ICO projects and unnecessary tokens.
ICO activities need to be regulated. Either try to regulate within this ecosystem, or there should be government regulation, where the rights of investors and bounty hunters will be protected, and the fraudulent ICO teams will forever escape from this type of activity.
Activity: 44
November 21, 2018, 03:33:17 AM
Some exchanger list hundreds different kind of coin and token because that exchanger doesnt care about the project. Some exchanger just care, developers team can afford paying a listing fee.
Well there is nothing like trust in the projects but only the probability of profitability that counts and this is the reason why people do not trust such projects which are having low probability of profitability.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
November 17, 2018, 09:20:33 PM
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
November 17, 2018, 03:06:29 PM
1.  i think ico should be removed. because the frauds have multiplied and people are now having difficulty in distinguishing the truth.

2. if there is no money to develop the project, please do not try to project it. also from the ico when it comes to the stock market is not 3k 5k. even lower than the price you get. because the investor does not know which one to buy.

3. no one is buying token, my regimen does not want to spend 3 or 5 years. when it gets 10% higher than it bought.

You have to become more open minded, notvall ICO are scam. ICO is one of tool of investment which ean it provide chance for people to grow their money so their money will not only stay in their wallet and create a leakages in money flow. Investment is needed to improve economy, the more money that invested then the more money can be earned. I understand that you are afraid because of most of ICO are scam, actually I also afraid about it but I will ignore my afraidness because I want to keep moving forward, what I need to do is fimd ICO which trusted.
true business people are those who dare to take risks and dare to move according to the right calculations. although there are lots of frauds, but there are many good ico. therefore we must continue to learn to identify it
Of course we should not stop our journey here only people there are people who are making us internally weak with the fear of lose, as risk is part of life, a small care and our attention can help us remove all the risk from our life and our investment will be safe though. Now thousands of sites who are proving projects but before choosing we should investigate it and make good research on it.
Activity: 339
Merit: 102
The Exchange for EOS Community
November 17, 2018, 12:58:13 PM
It's reasonable since bitcoin source code are public so everyone can "copy" bitcoin works into something different or even compete bitcoin existense.
We as investor must more carefully choose the correct ICO before something bad happen !

Well that's true but during this time we can't recognize what is true and faux since most of them were offering a desirable amount and it was really hard by now to trust and give so much investment since every campaign is very necessary and hard working in reaching hard caps which we can say a good thing but also a bait for us who work hard.
Activity: 119
November 17, 2018, 12:17:49 PM
yes right we need to be careful when choosing the ico project, but it's like two sides of a coin where every good one must be bad and it can't be eliminated only by a few people.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 17, 2018, 08:32:39 AM
I delete all ICO is not a good idea. because there are still honest and successful ICOs because there are many bounty hunters who make the ICO project their main job. if the ICO is deleted, many people will lose their jobs. I once thought maybe we need an organization that is approved by all crypto users. the task of the organization is to select ICO so that only honest ICO can make the project. and we must also be careful to do research before choosing ICO.
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
November 17, 2018, 07:53:33 AM
Trust issues in projects can never be denied because scam projects has already proliferated nowadays. Investors became less confident about investing in ICO anymore as they already became a victim of this criminals and these ICOs are giving bad image to the cryptoworld.
too many attack in cryptocurrency that harmed alot investors.they loss their money in huge amount while scam project occurs in market.this thing make they loss their trust and believe.
Activity: 415
Merit: 10
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
November 17, 2018, 07:45:46 AM
Trust issues in projects can never be denied because scam projects has already proliferated nowadays. Investors became less confident about investing in ICO anymore as they already became a victim of this criminals and these ICOs are giving bad image to the cryptoworld.
the absence of official regulations makes this more biased, not only for scam projects, but also for projects that cannot reach softcaps. Imagine if we finally believed and chose to invest and finally the developer made progressive conditions such as market delays, or reduced allocations. Then trust will also have a major impact on various other projects.

The current trust is only personal and there is no strong document from the ICO developer to ensure everything is truly accountable. They also can not do much when sales do not reach the target and even the refund option does not all do it, the developer prefers to distribute coins and run from responsibility with various ironic sentences.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
November 17, 2018, 06:57:40 AM
Activity: 750
Merit: 500
www.coinschedule.com
November 17, 2018, 05:51:19 AM

i think ico should be removed. because the frauds have multiplied and people are now having difficulty in distinguishing the truth.

But not all of icos are scam, we can not remove all of them. Some Icos are really good and profitable.

This discussion is a waste of time. Just go to Coinschedule.com and check the project trustscore. Simple.

You can simply go for projects that are scored A or B, don't even spend time looking at other projects.

I am amazed that you waste your time like this.
Activity: 32
November 17, 2018, 05:46:25 AM

i think ico should be removed. because the frauds have multiplied and people are now having difficulty in distinguishing the truth.

But not all of icos are scam, we can not remove all of them. Some Icos are really good and profitable.
Activity: 36
November 17, 2018, 03:49:33 AM
the research you do is true, when a team is developing a project, sometimes they don't think about the funds they have to develop the project. and not everyone also buys tokens to help ico's success. the problem is very basic and must be revised immediately for mutual benefit.
I think that it depends on ICO that if one is having a good project, people will invest but this is no doubt a risky investment. Just due to this risk in investment people do not invest in ICOs and this is why ICO do not succeed.

Activity: 1050
November 17, 2018, 03:13:52 AM

You have to become more open minded, notvall ICO are scam. ICO is one of tool of investment which ean it provide chance for people to grow their money so their money will not only stay in their wallet and create a leakages in money flow. Investment is needed to improve economy, the more money that invested then the more money can be earned. I understand that you are afraid because of most of ICO are scam, actually I also afraid about it but I will ignore my afraidness because I want to keep moving forward, what I need to do is fimd ICO which trusted.
true business people are those who dare to take risks and dare to move according to the right calculations. although there are lots of frauds, but there are many good ico. therefore we must continue to learn to identify it
Activity: 37
November 17, 2018, 02:56:37 AM
Its true that many scam ICOs but we should not judge all ICOs are scam. Many good project need investor and they have legit developers. In any situation, there is must be a people who want to take advantages and thats why we should always aware when we decide join in ICOs
Yes. We need to understand that not all of them are fakes. There are some ICOs that are legit and good for investments. We just have to be very careful and be very vigilant in choosing a project so that we can be able to gain something and satisfied on it.
We direly need this really. Right now, every other week there comes a little, stupid coin which is based on very devasted projects. They are only making bad impact of crypto.
Activity: 478
November 16, 2018, 03:18:37 AM

Activity: 41
November 16, 2018, 02:52:28 AM
investor need to secure their money, and for someone who run the project need to convince investor if they are making their project are really serious and also giving them much information about the progres, that can make the bond trust for each investor and project creator
Don’t go up to that bigger investor level. Start thinking for yourself. If you have put some money in a lottery, don’t you be confident and trustworthy to that lottery source before investing?
Activity: 44
November 16, 2018, 02:49:41 AM
The trust problem in any project is related to the people involved, no matter how small or big the project is.
It is mostly about the project I think. People can’t define the whole project because not every single person involved in the project is corrupt that people don’t trust him. Yes, the project profit must be a concern.
Pages:
Jump to: