Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the problem of trust in projects? - page 12. (Read 4206 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
November 12, 2018, 06:16:47 AM
One of the key factors contributing to the lost of trust by some crypto investors in project is the frequent scam projects hitting the market. Some of these projects are tactically planned hence very difficult to identify as fake or scam.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
November 12, 2018, 05:58:02 AM
Now it is becoming more and more difficult to find some worthy project and where the assigned goals will be achieved and the team will be real, therefore, you need always learn every company with which you will work.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 102
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
November 12, 2018, 02:58:01 AM
Crypto ecosystems must continue to rotate because not all old projects can survive, there must always be new projects, but indeed there is something uncontrolled since smart contracts began to be widely used

the worst impact is the decline in ico quality because it does not focus on project strength and readiness before publish it to sales. Next year there must be a strong standard for this or the mind of investors will be broken and we go back to an era of investment that is full of fraud.

It is not possible to remove ICO projects entirely as it has contributed much to the crypto market. But I do agree that it is going on decline especially with the rise of huge amount of scam, new ICOs resulting to a negative view on new projects in general. Setting a strict standard for new projects to follow may be effective coupled with wise investors who thoroughly research and select good projects to invest on.
right, by providing strict criteria, it will certainly filter out investors who will participate in the project. on the other hand investors will feel comfortable, because the project is truly carried out professionally
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
November 11, 2018, 03:20:08 PM
Crypto ecosystems must continue to rotate because not all old projects can survive, there must always be new projects, but indeed there is something uncontrolled since smart contracts began to be widely used

the worst impact is the decline in ico quality because it does not focus on project strength and readiness before publish it to sales. Next year there must be a strong standard for this or the mind of investors will be broken and we go back to an era of investment that is full of fraud.

It is not possible to remove ICO projects entirely as it has contributed much to the crypto market. But I do agree that it is going on decline especially with the rise of huge amount of scam, new ICOs resulting to a negative view on new projects in general. Setting a strict standard for new projects to follow may be effective coupled with wise investors who thoroughly research and select good projects to invest on.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 506
November 11, 2018, 02:53:01 PM
indeed many fraudulent projects that make people worry about joining ico. but I don't think it's possible to close all the ico projects. we better try to be careful in everything that might be risky and smarter to choose ico that is really good in their managerial structure. I see all ico using a decentralized ethereum platform and ico using a blockchain network system to make token. so in my opinion it would be very difficult if you eliminate or close all the ico projects.
copper member
Activity: 455
November 11, 2018, 02:37:09 PM
The ico project cannot be stopped because not all ico projects are scam. And before joining and investing in the ico project, you must first understand the project objectives to be followed so that you don't choose the wrong ones.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 68
November 11, 2018, 02:28:23 PM
There are so many scam projects going on. people are now afraid of joining ico.
1.  i think ico should be removed. because the frauds have multiplied and people are now having difficulty in distinguishing the truth.

2. if there is no money to develop the project, please do not try to project it. also from the ico when it comes to the stock market is not 3k 5k. even lower than the price you get. because the investor does not know which one to buy.

3. no one is buying token, my regimen does not want to spend 3 or 5 years. when it gets 10% higher than it bought.

4. there are hundreds of projects in each stock exchange. Someone stop them.

Its true that a lot of people are having trust issues in ICO projects because there are now a lot of scams and delayed in listing of exchanges and distribution of tokens, that is why a lot of bounty hunters started to quit in joining ICO projects.
B.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
November 11, 2018, 01:22:59 PM

Activity: 980
Merit: 502
November 11, 2018, 11:39:30 AM
1.  i think ico should be removed. because the frauds have multiplied and people are now having difficulty in distinguishing the truth.

2. if there is no money to develop the project, please do not try to project it. also from the ico when it comes to the stock market is not 3k 5k. even lower than the price you get. because the investor does not know which one to buy.

3. no one is buying token, my regimen does not want to spend 3 or 5 years. when it gets 10% higher than it bought.

No one can stop new projects from coming into the market as it will be against free market rules. Also it is upon the people to identify whether the project is scam or a really good project, but honestly speaking day by day these scam projects are looking really realistic and it is becoming hard to differentiate between a legitimate ICO or a scam project so from what I believe there must be a trusted escrow that should keep the funds off the project and when the team delivers what they promised then they should release those funds.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
November 11, 2018, 11:22:14 AM
People should be very selective when they are choosing where to invest money, what project to support. People should be much more selective than they are now, we would have much less failed projects. Its crazy to support any project, any team, any idea, without checking them, without thinking where they are going with their idea. Bitcoin needed time to build community and trust, other projects will have even harder times to do the same.
I fully agree, only a careful choice can minimize the chance of participating in an unsuccessful project. But even in the case when the project is very promising, there may be many situations in which you may incur financial losses. And unfortunately it is impossible to foresee all possible outcomes.
Activity: 470
Merit: 102
November 11, 2018, 10:42:06 AM
I think the problem with the trust of the project is the concept that wants to be developed from the platform, when their concepts and development are very much needed for many people in the world, it will make the project prices very expensive and will be cheap when their projects don't work and can't be trusted anymore. so trust is very important.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 554
November 11, 2018, 10:39:32 AM
You can't just single this out as a crypto problem, much bigger scams have been going on the financial world since companies started.  Look at the massive fraud done by Enron.  They misrepresented billions of dollars and ended up being worthless.  The biggest stock companies can end up betraying your trust if they are run by shady individuals, so you have to be even more careful in the crypto world which has less regulation.
Activity: 150
Merit: 4
November 11, 2018, 10:26:51 AM
In the present ico arises almost spontaneously, without experiencing any body of expertise. All we get is the information provided by the ico publisher, it may be true, it may be wrong. We can only evaluate and check for some information. So in the future I think the ico will need a reliable verification organization to ensure the investors. Like an insurance fund, it will make the market more meaningful.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
November 11, 2018, 10:01:57 AM

2. if there is no money to develop the project, please do not try to project it.
I truly share the same sentiment with you. The whole idea of ICOs should stop. There have been projects with just bounties and airdrops that still succeeded. If real businessmen who already has money to front a project are involved, cryptocurrency will be stronger, and the scams associated with ICO sales will completely be eliminated.
Activity: 22
November 11, 2018, 09:47:54 AM

Because most of ICO recently are scam, it makes people losing their belief in project.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
November 11, 2018, 04:59:23 AM
ICOs in 2018 have been a massive failure leading to investors losing their money to so many scam project and this has been a very big virus to the cryptocurrency market today, but the fact still remains that there are still some other ICO which are good and having great potential but the overwhelming presence of failed and scam ICO have buried the good ones underground.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
November 11, 2018, 04:32:54 AM
usually the problem is that the development of the project sometimes does not match what they are planning so that the demand for the project is reduced and makes the price fall.
OP is asking about the use of trust in projects and the problem associated with trust. He is not speculating and asking for a speculation either.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
November 11, 2018, 04:31:04 AM
if ICO is stopped at the same time, it might be negative, there will be many people who oppose it, I think for now there needs to be new rules and boundary restrictions as a condition for making ICO, or there is a competency test for management or for the purpose or the idea, certainly there must be regulations that can filter especially for new players or unknown names, usually all floating ICOs are fraudulent, and hopefully the market will recover so that no failed ICO ends up being fraudulent
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
November 11, 2018, 04:01:27 AM
usually the problem is that the development of the project sometimes does not match what they are planning so that the demand for the project is reduced and makes the price fall.
Activity: 274
Merit: 10
November 11, 2018, 02:07:20 AM
1.  i think ico should be removed. because the frauds have multiplied and people are now having difficulty in distinguishing the truth.

The problem of trust projects is the loyalty of people who are involved in the said projects and those people who declined to vulgar the truth about the project .
Pages:
Jump to: