Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your biggest regrets in cryptocurrency? - page 112. (Read 20179 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
In terms of cryptocurrency investment, I regret investing in HYIP. Since, I am a newbie and not patience enough to control myself to earn bitcoin.
Likewise, when my focus then was about bitcoin and not much paying attention to altcoin, I regret not buying some ethereum when the price was less than $40. Still cheaper that time compares today.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
I don't regret about bitcoin when the day the coins is very cheap because i dont have any about this currencies since my biggest mistake is when i decided to not buy ethereum and sees the price of ethereum is going up i just forgot it when the ethereum price goes to 150$ per ethnut im not going to let this happen again.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
I haven't had any regrets in crypto so far but I heard this is a dangerous place. Many hacks and scams happening daily. I am trying to keep my mind on the bright side and a lot of good things have been happening. This can be a good place. Try to stick around the good projects and people. You will meet many Smiley
Activity: 325
Merit: 110
I received an email on the 29th of April 2012 from a close friend who basically said I should buy BTC.
They were $5 each.

Of course I regret not buying any.
Activity: 504
Merit: 268
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?
Investing in a lot of money in a lot of altcoins and now what you swe in your portfolio is a low price altcoins and is all color red and your main capital was already in half what will you feel watching your money going down everyday i should just cash it all out and i guess it having a bad time pumping again.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?
Pages:
Jump to: