Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your biggest regrets in cryptocurrency? - page 21. (Read 20178 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11
Crypto in my Blood
I think not only me but also all the investor have some regrets. And the regrets will be on the missing perfect time for selling like as December of 2017. Even Buying time like as March to August of 2017. However, It's a nature of human being regrets. So forget it and go forward.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
Of the latter, my great regret is that having many NEO coins, I was not able to sell them at a peak when the price was almost $ 200, now I'm waiting and sincerely believe that the price will reach at least half of this amount.
Activity: 198
Merit: 10
For the most part individuals laments the greatest when they haven't snatch the chance of what cryptographic money may offer when it is on its peak.And i'm one of those individuals who thought twice about it. At first I have question about cryptoworld in light of being such insensible. In any case, when you likely find out about it your acknowledged and wound up lamenting lately.This is an exercise you effectively learn at such a critical point in time, when costs have been falling for about multi month.
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
My biggest regret in my history of Cryptocurrency is selling my coins because I'm afraid that it won't increase a bigger profit that's why I sell it. And that is the biggest mistakes that I made that's why I'm very careful of what I'm doing now. lesson learned be more patient in what you are waiting for in order to get the success.
Activity: 196
My greatest lament happened a year ago when I have the chance to purchase Bitcoin at a low cost of just $1000 yet did not, I was then reasoning that it was excessively costly, never did I realized that it will achieved a level a long ways past my creative energy of $19k, I could have been a tycoon at this point on the off chance that I just contributed. Well past will be past and I have proceeded onward since. I think there are still loads of chances with different coins.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
The biggest mistake I've ever experienced here is, I easily believe in an ICO that doesn't have clear information about the ICO. And in the end my efforts were in vain, they were really scam. I claim to be sorry and I will not repeat it again. It will not be that easy to believe and will be more careful when choosing an ICO. I also learned that concepts are not everything. A good concept cannot guarantee that the results of the ICO will be successful and survive in the future.
Activity: 322
I dont have any regrets in cryptocurrency so far.. but I think this is not the right time to invest nor to buy coins.. because the market is still not back to normal.. it still in lowest price.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?
I was born too late and i'm too young when when bitcoin came out
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
My biggest regret in the crypto currency is that I learned too late about its existence and therefore lost many opportunities to invest when bitcoin and altcoins were low. Most regrets occur because of lack of patience. Sometimes I sell coins with less profit. After I sell, the coin goes to the biggest price.
Activity: 25
My biggest regret would be not catching the perfect timing to trade or buy bitcoins. With that, I fail to compensate with the requirement to gain bigger profit.
Activity: 322
My biggest regret in crypto is ethereum. Not because I could not invest in time, of course I regretted not investing in bitcoin when the price was about $90, but because the ethereum open source protocol has made a mess of crypto. Now, crypto is not what it was originally intended to be solely because of ethereum.
Activity: 84
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?
Ok that is a lot for just one person to handle Grin, I just regret not getting into bitcoin earlier, plus, I recently got paid in btc for a job and because I took a while to complete it the payment was made when btc was valued at 8K, wished it could be earlier.
Activity: 88
My biggest regret that i knew about crypto in 2012 but didnt join and joined only after 5 years in winter hype, so i missed a lot of opportunities.
Activity: 182
Those gave me some good lessons when I was starting in crypto. Selling at the bottom due to panic and not selling at good profits due to greed.
Activity: 179
I haven't had a great chance like you but I have bought some coins before few months ago . sad thing is most of them have a low price than the price which were when I was buying them
Activity: 590
Merit: 39
Previously, many people regretted that they did not buy bitcoin before, but since 2018, some people began to regret that they did not sell bitcoin when the price was high. And now the cryptocurrency market is starting to rise again and by the end of the year the price of bitcoin will increase to at least 10,000$.

haha true.. I made 7x on alts in less than a month and didnt sell  Cheesy
Activity: 56
My first encounter was on poloniex. Early this year, I invested 1000 USD ,open a huge margin position and hoping the market will move in my favor but it went against me and I was force liquidated.
Activity: 168
I think one of the biggest regrets people don't have about cryptocurrencies is that they know it too late, and if they could have known it earlier and held it for a long time, I believe more people would have been millionaires.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
I have participated in a project from before I joined, I already had a bad feeling about the future of the project. But, I did not immediately move it to another project and survived the project until it was finished. In the end, it was only regretted that I got because it turned out that the project was really a scam. I regret having ignored my heart.
Activity: 287
my biggest regret is nt buying eth when the price is around 6 dollars to 10 dollars i missed great opportunity i regret every time
Pages:
Jump to: