Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your biggest regrets in cryptocurrency? - page 22. (Read 20178 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 0
I was simply hoping to get some NEO at $6 each... in any case, shockingly I prefered to get a few waves. One day before that, neo was at $39, so indeed, I think this is my greatest lament and disappointment in cryptographic forms of money, yet this is the means by which the amusement deals with this market, some of the time you win, and at times you lose, in light of the fact that its crypto.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
My biggest regret is on trading altcoins, selling it early at a low price. If I just waited a little longer at that time, I could earn twice more than what I have since I sell it. Now I learn a lesson that, we must wait for the perfect time to have an action on selling coins.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
Previously, many people regretted that they did not buy bitcoin before, but since 2018, some people began to regret that they did not sell bitcoin when the price was high. And now the cryptocurrency market is starting to rise again and by the end of the year the price of bitcoin will increase to at least 10,000$.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
My biggest regrets since when i started crypto was when i participated in a bounty i got paid i just sell it off after some month's the coins boast upto $10 i was like am just the foolish man earth.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
The fact that when there was a strong growth, and in December did not zafisksiroval profit, the market fell more than very much, some tokens sank 10 times or more,so I can say that I do not want to regret this experience,and the experience is very valuable, so we are waiting for new growth and takeoff of the market
Activity: 308
Merit: 146
my biggest regret in crypto is when im holding too long for 1 coins.
i know the price of that tokens is make enough profit for me.
but im still holding because i think that coins can be higher again than the current price in that time.
but after that the price is going down and down.
and after this case, i know something to learn.
1. dont hope too much
2. dont be greedy
3. sell when you got profit

I make this mistake again and again cause I have many coins I've bought with small amounts of money, and when I'm gonna sell them, they drop in price. So I wait but don't manage to sell again. Guess, it's better to shift to 3-5 coins after these will be sold!
Activity: 88
Second thoughts? Well the greatest lament for me is that I disregard the bitcoins previously. I didnt have the confidence in btc will develop. Pity coz in the event that I could turn back the years I would truly purchase BTC. I didnt believe that BTC would make it this far. Well theres no space for that dramatization however. What we have to do now is consider and take in more about crypto? Accept every one of the second thoughts as an exercise and encounter and ideally we can make our coveted progress
Activity: 126
Don't worry about it too much, what's done is done,
there's one one thing you can get from that past
mistakes and regrets, learn something from it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
Someone bought a pizza for 10,000 BTC
And I bought a domain (worth $10) with about 6 BTC (values $42,000 now). It may be my biggest regret in Cryptocurrency.

Activity: 78
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?

joining crypto when the red market conditions might be a regret, yes I was wrong when I joined Crypto, I am very sorry, I should wait for the market to stabilize a little before investing.
Activity: 579
Merit: 10
My biggest regrets was not talking charge of cryptocurrency early enough, because I had the opportunity to get into the train when it was fresh.
reality I regret my inaction back in 2010, when my acquaintances told about the future possibilities of Bitcoin. I would really be very rich today, if not for my skeptical Attitude.
Activity: 406
My biggest regrets are missing on few chances, and selling too early. But of course no one knows how market will go, so there should be no regrets because "we didn't know". Also one of the big mistake is not doing some bounties that I should have done. Would bring me alot of money to invest.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
My biggest regrets was not talking charge of cryptocurrency early enough, because I had the opportunity to get into the train when it was fresh.
Activity: 79
I ever experience that, but my biggest regret is when I plan to build my mining rig but it's all failed because it broken. I've spend much money for it, and then I lost it!!!
Activity: 210
The biggest regret in cryptocurrency is that we didn't sold our token when it rise because we think it will rise more but it didn't happens.
Activity: 10
Well there is still a lot of new tokens that can be able to help us to get good profit, I think it's a matter of right timing when to hold and when to sell so that we can earn huge income.
Activity: 228
Merit: 1
everything can happen in cryptocurency and I have no regrets at all from the ups and downs of prices to date because I am sure cryptocurency will continue to run according to the progress of the times and the needs of the world community
Activity: 249
NeedforTurbo https://needforturbo.com/
I have a 10k nebl selling for 0.3 $ after 3 months of the nebl price goes to 65 $ month. my heart is very sick seeing the nebl price rising very high
Activity: 1204
Merit: 100
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?
Unfortunately i discovered bitcoin very late, in 2017 exactly it was very expensive for me, that's why i focused in other cryptocurrencies which was cheaper and that was my mistake, i think it was a stupidity from me i didn't bought bitcoin and i regret that.
Activity: 210
In this industry, one of my biggest regrets in this industry is just investing into bitconnect coin and leaving it and the price went down with all the saga surrounding it and I lost virtually all my funds in the coin.
Pages:
Jump to: