Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your biggest regrets in cryptocurrency? - page 33. (Read 20179 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
My biggest regret in cryptocurrency is that i sold the token which i thought to be worthless. But after how many weeks the token hyped and it grows and per token is equivalent to 400 times of the value of which i sold.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
My biggest regret is that I have not started investing in coins earlier, when the bitcoin price was very low, but I suppose my regrets are not helping me now. Catch the moment of today!
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
SESSIA
my BIGGEST REGRET is using margin trading, I predicted this downtrend but my leverage was too high, so I lost 100% of funds. If i lowered leverage, I could not only increase my portfolio, but also buy for reasonable prices right now.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
All things have been arranged. I did not sell my bitcoin at 19k and altcoin in January. I still keep it until February. When the bitcoin falls to $ 6000. I sold all of them. Since I'm scared, I feel so stupid. I miss a huge opportunity in my life
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k
my biggest regret in cryptocurrency is investing almost all of my entire funds into paycoin.  i was amazed and sold to the promises of paycoin ceo that i invested so much so quickly without giving any second thoughts.  apparently all are just fake promises and scam.  lesson learne - do not be too greedy.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?
different from me, I bought bitcoin from the price of 5,000 $ last year, many people bought it for under $ 1,000, and they were very lucky when they sold 10,000 or more.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
One of my biggest regret about Cryptocurrency is the fact that i took it for granted. Browsing the internet everyday and seeing the advertisements about some Cryptocurrency was one of the biggest mistake i have ever made because i thought of it as some scam or some ads that was just casually shown but rather it was something we can earn from. Learning about Cryptocurrency is actually good and knowing it gave me some ideas on how to save money or even though me how to utilize my time on earning money.
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?
I regret that I did not enter crypto market at least a year earlier - I would have been a rich man now  Cheesy
But even being here I haven't made serious mustakes so far and hopefully will be able to sell my portfolio following the goals I've set.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
my biggest regret in cryptocurrency would be not knowing about Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies back in 2009 or at least 2011. which I even think every time I see the bitcoin figures rising.
copper member
Activity: 82
Merit: 11
Not buying more  Lips sealed
Activity: 114
when you like find out about it your acknowledged and wound up laminating lately.This is an exercises you effectively learn at such a critical time.
Activity: 84
I very much regret that 5 years ago I did not invest in bitcoin , the prices were very low .
Activity: 93
my biggest regrets I can,t buy bitcoin when it was 200$.and one more regret is again i miss out Eth when it was 3$.
Activity: 24
 wish i did something back then when i could. During the Red zone, the market suffered a lot and most coins lost value opening doors for investment, i decided to hold the coins but not buy more, still hurts to date
Activity: 84
I have no big regrets. The little regret is because I hesitated to miss the sale of coins, which led to some loss of profits. Personally, I only earned less. Next time I will be decisive.
Activity: 14
Honestly speaking I haven't realized regrets as of now for I'm new to cryptocurrency and actually my first time joining airdrops and bounties. Speaking of Airdrop, WOM token are Having airdrops at this moment, and this the first airdrop that I participated.  Smiley https://docs.google.com/forms/d/10OlnEzIE6RG6ZNd82JmxEBP-UMJT1eVCwSt_8S8MUDw/viewform?edit_requested=true#new
Activity: 129
What is your biggest regret about cryptocurrency? This question reminds me of my sadness. I think my biggest regret about cryptocurrency is that when I first heard about cryptocurrency, I didn't join the encryption world. When I joined the cryptocurrency world, the price was already Very high, this is my biggest regret
Activity: 427
Merit: 100
I will say that my biggest regret in crypto was not joining the community and investing when it was very cheap and selling almost immediately I invested because the price fell and I was scared of loosing my money. I should have be patient to hold because the price increased the following week. Now, I know the value of patience in crypto.
Activity: 504
I regret not to sell my altcoins in the big ups that took place in 2017. I had $ 200K worth of altcoin, now $ 10K.  Embarrassed Embarrassed
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

You?
my biggest regret is coming across scams and when i decided i'm smart enough to invest a considerable amount of money into alt which has crashed
Pages:
Jump to: