Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your biggest regrets in cryptocurrency? - page 34. (Read 20179 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
When I hold Bitcoin and Ethereum. I sold Bitcoin and Ethereum because at that time I was afraid if prices began to fall. And after a few months Bitcoin and Ethereum rose very high and if the coins I sold when the end of 2017. And I could only bite my fingers.
Activity: 352
Merit: 1
I have so many regrets when it comes to the issue of cryptocurrency. My first regret is that I knew about bitcoin late, if I am lucky to have known about btc early enough I would have been a multi-millionaire now because I love investing a lot. My second regret was that I also didn't hear about eth early enough to invest into it. But presently, I invest in some cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
We all have our regrets with crypto.
I heard of BTC when it was $300 last 2016. Wasn't able to purchase it due to exchange issue.
When I went back, BTC was already $2,000 last April 2017. I went in, it was now or never.
Should have sold last Dec 2017 or January 2018 but only sold a few to recover fiat exposure and some profit.
If I had sold, I would be better off today.

Such is life, let's carry on with our learnings from our mistakes and hopefully there will be another good run in the years to come.  Grin
Good luck to everyone!
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
For the most part individuals laments the greatest when they haven't snatch the chance of what digital currency may offer when it is on its peak.And i'm one of those individuals who thought twice about it. At first I have question about cryptoworld as a result of being such insensible. Be that as it may, when you likely find out about it your acknowledged and wound up lamenting lately.This is an exercise you effectively learn at such a critical time, when costs have been falling for about multi month. For some, this is the main real dunk in their exchanging and speculation career.That decide your activities and feelings when you wind up saying " I ought to have taken benefits when the costs where up!".
Activity: 293
Merit: 100
Well I think the biggest regret that I've ever done in cryptocurrency is I haven't join and involve myself much early in the world of crypto even though I have seen all my friends change their lives because of crypto. I totally regret myself getting involved in the crypto world too much late.
Activity: 121
My biggest regret is that I didn't make a clear judgment when the market fell. The delays caused me to lose a lot and I couldn't jump out of the cryptocurrency. I can only wait until the encryption market rises again.
Activity: 364
Creative & digital marketing agency
I have only one regret, in 2012 I had the opportunity to engage in bitcoin mining, but I preferred to invest money in another sphere, which at that time seemed to me more promising. In this situation, bitcoin could be a very successful long-term investment.
Hi guy, I have the same circumstance as you. in 2012, my friend brings the opportunity in bitcoin mining to me, But i say no because the electric bill is x5 and more and more, after that time I stop mining bitcoin! that is my sad!
Activity: 196
My story is not dramatic, because knowing about bitkoyne, this price was $ 1000 + the last 2 months. I have good knowledge of the crypto currency, but this period is too late for buying btc.now. I participate in many altcoys and expect golden luck, like bitkoyn. I hope that few altcoin have given me a good future.
Activity: 159
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?
My biggest regret happened every day since I am holding my alternative cryptocurrencies and not sending them, because they are so hardly losing the price, that I am regretting daily that I'm not selling them.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I have only one regret, in 2012 I had the opportunity to engage in bitcoin mining, but I preferred to invest money in another sphere, which at that time seemed to me more promising. In this situation, bitcoin could be a very successful long-term investment.
Activity: 9
I lost almost $2k in day trading, it was June 2017, when everyone got big money from the market, only me lost money, sighhh
Activity: 133
My biggest regret for the encryption market is that I did not join the encryption market in the market last year. I am late. So I missed a bull market. I invested in some cryptocurrencies in this year's encryption market, but this year's encryption market is very bad, which has cost me a lot.
Activity: 156
My biggest regret is that I bought well in early January, when the market was at its peak, and now I have not lost enough.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
In mid-2017 I made a mistake by selling the coins I too quickly. When I was holding the Bitcoin and Ethereum. I sell the Bitcoin and Ethereum because at that time I was afraid if the price of getting down. And after several months of Bitcoin and Ethereum rises very high and if the coin that I am selling when the end of the year 2017. Of course, now I've had a lot of money.
Activity: 209
Merit: 3
the error I've ever done in the crypto is I had some times get project scam. And it means showing that I was less careful in choosing projects. And too often the wrong pair of prices in the market. So the coin that I have, a long time ago can be sold.
Activity: 138
The biggest regret for me is similar to what you shared. When I first discovered Bitcoin, Bitcoin was as cheap as a pizza at that time, but I missed that very good opportunity for various reasons. Now that Bitcoin has reached the price I can't afford, it's really sad to think of it.
Activity: 308
In 2013 I have 8 Bitcoin. Meanwhile the price is only around 200 USD. Imagine if I knew if the price could be up to 20,000 USD. I can buy 1 house if I sell it at 20,000 USD per Bitcoin. This is one of my regrets
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
Do not regret for Bitcoin because there are still many opportunities to own it, by mining, trading or following a bounty campaign.
If you keep remembering the past then your future will be neglected.

Basically I am like you too, but I keep learning for Bitcoin and now I'm grateful there are some Bitcoins in my wallet.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
In terms of cryptocurrency investment, I regret investing in HYIP. Since, I am a newbie and not patience enough to control myself to earn bitcoin.
Likewise, when my focus then was about bitcoin and not much paying attention to altcoin, I regret not buying some ethereum when the price was less than $40. Still cheaper that time compares today.
Most regrets will be about the buying into wrong ICO, holding for too long or selling coin at wrong time. Mine mistake will be not taking enough out the space at the pump peak last year that makes me feel hodling it not always the best strategies with bitcoin. I now understand the better way to use tether to preserve your money.
Activity: 95
one of my friend told me crptos in 2012. He said I told you. But I cant remember his speech.  I should have listened him carefully in 2012. if I listened him I have a lot of money now. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Pages:
Jump to: