Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your biggest regrets in cryptocurrency? - page 40. (Read 20179 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?

The lack of knowledge I have in crypto trading makes me lose a lot of money and only benefit 5% of the money I invest in trading.
It's all because my emotions are less stable in making choices.
Today, there is no point in lamenting remorse, I will come back with better and more mature emotions.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?

My friend once suggested to me to invest 500 euros in Litecoin, and now it's worth 2.50, He also told me to wait until the value reaches 10-fold, and now if I listen to the suggestion it means I can make 12,000 euros. Regrettably, I was not enthusiastic enough at the time.
Activity: 364

You?

that's a good lesson to learn from. my worst regret in crypto is when i sold early because i freaked out that my holdings was 10x up but after i sold it went 400x up which i didnt see.
aff
Activity: 36
wasting my time looking at charts and watching price.
Activity: 53
Merit: 13
Investing in NEO (ANS) ico a whopping amount of Dollor
and selling it at a 20% loss
Activity: 602
The day when i immediately sell my token that i taught it was a good and high one, but in just two weeks after the price was quadruple or 4 times increase compare when i sell it. Lesson learn for me is hold and decision wise before selling.
Activity: 406

You?

My biggest mistake in cryptocurrency before was that I didnt believe that it'll be a big thing in the upcoming years. I didnt invested on it right away, I was a little hesitant to buy altcoins for the reason that I really dont have faith on them before. But things change and Im believing in altcoins now.
Activity: 529
Merit: 250
At first time I heard about bitcoin 3 years ago, but did not believe in it. Moreover, I did not read about it enough and can not make a right decision.
Activity: 85
There are too many regrets in the blockchain industry. I think my biggest regret is that I sold all the bitcoins at Bitcoin $800, and then I need to buy it at $5,000, which makes me very uncomfortable.
Activity: 144
I don't lament about bitcoin when the day the coins is extremely modest in light of the fact that I dont have any about this monetary standards since my greatest error is the point at which I chose to not purchase ethereum and sees the cost of ethereum is going up I just overlooked it when the ethereum cost goes to 150$ for each ethnut im not going to give this a chance to happen once more.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1

You?

I do not consider it a regret, but rather about having to learn. I am late in the investment of crypto coin, I found the first bitcoin with @ 150 dollars per btc and today it has reached 2500. I plan if it comes down again this week, I will buy more. Then I bought altcoin very much without proper knowledge, and I do not regret it.
Activity: 90

You?

I do not regret investing in bitcoin, when today's coins are so cheap. My biggest mistake was when I decided not to buy ethereum when the price was still normal to buy, and when I saw the price of today's ethereum going up, I could only smile and join in the happy.

Lol my biggest mistake is that I haven't really been very fond of new things because as an investor, I have been very cautious when it comes to investing my money and I am aware that riskier stuff always have more profit. But I really don't like too much risk.
Activity: 110
My biggest regrets - that there were few times when i was very very close to huge income, but in the finsl recieved nothing  Angry First time i already decided too sell my BTC for 20k, but decided to wait few days more.. And still holding it. Second when i switched all my miners from ETH to Classic because everyone told that ETC's price would grow, but nothihg happened.
Activity: 17
I am a novice and do not have enough patience to control myself to earn bitcoin. I sell Bitcoin before it raises
Activity: 126

You?

I do not regret investing in bitcoin, when today's coins are so cheap. My biggest mistake was when I decided not to buy ethereum when the price was still normal to buy, and when I saw the price of today's ethereum going up, I could only smile and join in the happy.
Activity: 196
The biggest disappointment is that I entered crypto late. And I did not earn as much money as I could have
Activity: 364
I joined the crypto world very late, this is my biggest regret. I wanted to enter this market earlier. I'm not too late, but I can not win as much as the old.

i know how you feel. unfortunately, i have not been here for so long. i also wish i had heard of cryptocoins earlier. although i know, i'm not too late, but still come later than many other people in front of me. i would also like to have bought bitcoin under $10. well, so far this seems to be my biggest mistake in the crypto area.
But do not be sorry about cryptocurrency, because my biggest regret is that I did not enter bitcoin a few years ago. But now is the time when we need to move and learn from it until the coming years, and I believe it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
I joined the crypto world very late, this is my biggest regret. I wanted to enter this market earlier. I'm not too late, but I can not win as much as the old.

i know how you feel. unfortunately, i have not been here for so long. i also wish i had heard of cryptocoins earlier. although i know, i'm not too late, but still come later than many other people in front of me. i would also like to have bought bitcoin under $10. well, so far this seems to be my biggest mistake in the crypto area.
Activity: 483
terra-credit.com
the biggest regret may be when I have a btc asset and must sell them on the cheap because of sudden needs. After the sale the price can go up a few percent, it makes a great regret to me.
copper member
Activity: 560
NextPakk
I was told about Bitcoin in 2014 by a friend of mine, but completely forgot about it until latter part of 2017, where my eyes opened up when it rose to 20k. Well I am not going to be sorry again, hence I am building my portfolio.
Pages:
Jump to: