Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your biggest regrets in cryptocurrency? - page 42. (Read 20179 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 103
That i did not know this until last year middle of the year. I have been working as a bpo company back 2010 but didnt heard about this til i resign. For the past year after my resignation i was looking for a home base work or job online but still i didnt bump this cryptocurrency thingy. Til last year my sister introduce this to me but i did not listen that much lol! When i earn my first bitcoin i did not save it to at least to double my profit but i did not hold on it. So i promise my self to save my bitcoin and spend it at the very right time.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
My biggest regret in the encryption market is that I sold my cryptocurrency too early. This led me to invest in some cryptocurrency without much money in the later period. I regret it, so I will have more patience in the future market.
Activity: 112
Buying high and selling low. You should accumulate more cheap coins, hold them all and wait for the right time until it really get high value.
Activity: 168
As for me on the biggest regrets on cryptocurrency, it was when I did not take it seriously when bitcoin was introduced to me earlier this year. Now, I envy them for holding millions worth of cryptos. If only have I taken action right away, I would have been enjoying the abundance of life now.
Activity: 378
Merit: 119
Without any doubt, the greatest regret of each of us is associated with the premature sale of coins. Based on this, we can conclude that only long-term holding can help us avoid many mistakes.
copper member
Activity: 336
For me there is no biggest regrets regarding bitcoin,because at very beginning I donot know about bitcoin . Now almost six months ago one of my friend told me about crypto currency and advise me to join this.I start reading about crypto and see the main coins like bitcoin, Etherum etc are very costly as compared to my wallet so then I thought to start bounty campaign because I want to be the part of crypto. Now I am doing bounty campaign and so far regret about crypto is many projects are scam here and everyone to choose bounty very carefully.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
When I sold my tokens for a shorter price, and after a week, it almost doubled, so I purchase again in the double price, and after a week, it dump hard. I lost almost 100 usd for a fake pump and dump, but in there I have learned a good lesson, never make a bad move.
Activity: 140
My biggest regret in crypto is not selling XRP for 3$ per coin. I bought it just before massive pump in December and have been waiting for listing on Coinbase and wanted to sell it for 5$, but as we know, 3.20$ was only ATH, so i am hodling right now.
Activity: 59
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?

I rode the market to the top... then straight back down again without taking any profit at all... I do regret that now in this market  Grin
Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
During the FOMO in mid 2017, I bought some shit coins. And I lost some of my investment. This will be some of my regrets. However, good projects will definitely survive and eventually give more value.

Sorry about your misfortune. I happen to sell majority of my assets just before the Q4 2017 bull run. Aside from that, I've been having some series of cryptos which I sold too soon before their value increase. One thing in crypto is the inability to know when is the right time to buy or sell. That's the root of all regrets. You buy at the wrong time = rekt (regrets follow afterwards). You sold too soon = regret too.

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
my only biggest regret in digital currencies is not buying it when its price were so cheap. Most of us have many regrets in cryptocurrency but I know that we really gained knowledges for our past decisions. We should use the lesson that we learned for us to earn more income
Activity: 154
During the FOMO in mid 2017, I bought some shit coins. And I lost some of my investment. This will be some of my regrets. However, good projects will definitely survive and eventually give more value.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
To be honest, I don't regret because it does not make sense, you can learn the lesson and to find another way. For example, if you regret about btc, don't worry and choose another great project's Coin. Right now is a good time to get a very low price on about every fresh coin on the bloody market. So don't regret buy coins and keep holding solid coins. One of the best right now I think are blockhain coins like NEO, ONT, ELA.
Activity: 168
My greatest regret was when I sold polymath at the rate of $203, after 3 days it mooned to $300 and then $400. I regret not holding that coin and sell at a higher price.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I have had a few regrets in crypto but these mistakes have made me stronger and brought me far. Crypto is all about learning and these regrets I experienced have taught me a lot of lessons.
Activity: 215
Merit: 11
Biggest regret is not making use of the opportunity, from the investment made on an ico or random pick got lucky to profit big as the price grew in unexpected time period. By that time I was not aware of the market and was greed expecting more which made me miss it profiting big.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Thank you for +Merit
I learned about bitcoin in 2011. It interested me, but not so much to seriously give it time. Now I'm sorry about that.
Activity: 883
Merit: 262
My biggest mistake was not selling most of my ICO investments when they hit the top. I have lost so much money holding onto my bags.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Well, because I have no regrets that it happened, if the missed opportunities that Yes was one when I bought in 2016, 121 ether sold )
Activity: 22
My biggest regret is that I know BTC too late, when I know of BTC, the price of one BTC is 2500 $
Pages:
Jump to: