Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your biggest regrets in cryptocurrency? - page 41. (Read 20179 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 10
I regret only that I did not believe in the crypto currency market before and did not see such opportunities as today. I hope that you will not miss such mistakes and will use your chance as I am now.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
My biggest regret was when I decided to convert my 2 bitcoin to cash because I didn't knew how bitcoin works at that time then I spent the cash to useless things and at the moment I've studied about crypto I ended up with nothing.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
For the whole period of my stay at this forum there were a lot of funny stories and stories that are clearly not positive, but still I think that today you need to understand that time has passed and you should just learn from your mistakes and not only your own.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Of course my biggest regret in cryptocurrency is that I shouldn't join earlier,a lot of people already earn much money from it and I missed that opportunity but I am still hoping that I can also get money from crypto.
Activity: 252
I made several big mistakes, but there is no point in regretting, you just need to move on.
Activity: 42
I joined the crypto world very late, this is my biggest regret. I wanted to enter this market earlier. I'm not too late, but I can not win as much as the old.
Activity: 673
Merit: 253
My the biggest regrets was when i bought some ethereum in spring because i was sure about bigger growth and later price falled and he is still low. I can not invest now because all my budget was invested then. Now i can only watching and waiting for growth
Activity: 134
I received an offer in 2012 from a friend, who said that I should buy BTC. At that price is $ 5 per BTC. I regret when I did not buy.
copper member
Activity: 156
Let's get lots of useful information!.
Many of the things that regrets in cryptocurrency are that when the market is down, they can not sell their own property and they sell and sell a lot, but then they move up again and more and more are blaming themselves for blaming themselves There will be a lot of cases. On the other hand, on the contrary, when you are on the rise, you miss out on the timing of selling at the highest price, so you may not be able to gain more and sell the property.
This does not see the flow of the whole market, and it causes a lot of damage by making decisions too hastily. When investing, if there is a sudden drop in prices in a downward spiral, there is a great deal of fear of being caught up in fear, which means that in the long run, you have to cut back on losses,
Activity: 231
the regret I feel during crypto is always to sell coins in a hurry, so I always lose, but if I want to hold it in a moment, I will definitely get more profit.
Activity: 224
My biggest regret is not having a plan to consistently buy bitcoin over the years. I believe in bitcoin and the possibilities it offers. But what I did not see before last is the fact that bitcoin will gain mainstream and become extremely valuable. My thought was if bitcoin was going to be valuable and popular we may be looking at 2030 there about not knowing bitcoin will become household name and extremely profitable too!
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
My biggest regret is the idea that I didn't take cryptocurrencies much more seriously much earlier than now. How many would have had the opportunity to earn, and so have to increase their momentum now. But in any case, I am an optimist in life and argue that everything has its time. So then I'm the brains were not yet ready for such income and such money in whole. Now I understand 100% what I want to get and how to come to this.
Activity: 85
We have something in like manner, we as a whole lament cause we didn`t purchase on time! When I consider it now, we missed an awesome opportunity to be a moguls, likely reason we weren`t overcome enough to put more cash in cryptographic forms of money. Past will be past, what is done will be done, the best thing we can do now is to gain from our missteps and look forward. Bitcoin is to costly for my pocket and I attempt to gain bitcoins, and I at long last began to spare something, other then that there are numerous great coins additionally that are shoddy and I`m getting some of them with trust that multi day cost of this coins will go up essentially.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
Biggest by far is not getting the Ontology airdrop. What was it worth at the peak? Still hurts.
Activity: 111
Same as you, I've found bitcoin in the meantime this discussion on prior yet I didn't purchase joining or notwithstanding putting resources into any of the coins since I was hesitant because of the way that I don't have any learning about it. In the event that exclusive i've begun before, I wouldn't be influenced by the new legitimacy framework, additionally I could've gotten greater benefit by I know. Simply envision that BTC is at 8k$ at this moment, to which I could've gotten it at a little sum.
Activity: 108
This is extremely another development of Satoshi on which another installment framework which is as of now picking up consideration everywhere throughout the world and theres no compelling reason to lament now since we can ready to connect on bitcoin whenever. I have numerous second thoughts yet we can't live by laments just gain from them. My Wife enlightened me regarding Bitcoin when it was just a single dollar and thirteen pennies so I ought to have given her 1k USD at an opportunity to contribute to get one thousand
Activity: 143
I don't have any regrets about crypto but its often dips make me sad. I understand that these dips are parts of common develpment but trading is impossible in that times.
Activity: 128
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?
Bitcoin in 2013 for sure.
But more recently I regret that I did not buy NEO when it was called AntShares 1-2USD. After rebranding price skyrocketed to the moon. Just 6 months later NEO experienced its All Time High.

Activity: 82
My biggest regret about encryption is that I didn't sell all my bitcoin at 20k. Now I've lost a lot of money. I had a fight with my girlfriend about it
Activity: 168
The biggest mistake in the crypto market, I bought and bought while the Ethereum value rose. The market started to lose value and never returned to the old values.
Pages:
Jump to: