Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your biggest regrets in cryptocurrency? - page 57. (Read 20179 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 11
My only regret is, I am late to find out information about bitcoin. Because it is also very late I invest in bitcoin. But that does not make me lose my spirit in learning about bitcoin and start investing.
I understand you so much! The same happend to me. But one more think that I regret is my confidence about my trading skills. I lost once too much because of it.
Activity: 382
Merit: 100
I can not boast of great success, since I have so far only participated in bounty campaigns .. on average, 80% of what I participated in was a scum, but on the whole there were some less promising projects on which I managed to get about 800 dollars.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
One of my  regrets is  not researching about bitcoin the first time I have heard of it because back then the price was too low.  you can buy a lot of it and become a millionaire now just like the stories that I had read. But nothing is too late we can always find a way.
Activity: 42
Not investigating crypto world properly, when it was in early stages.
Thought it was some IT sphere, which was like Chinese for me and dropped it instantly.
Probably my biggest chance to become millionaire has passed at that time..
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
I do not have many regrets in here, but yes, i regret about selling bitcoins at $200 a few years ago when it was extra cheap, i could be millionaire right now, seriously
Activity: 512
I discovered Cryptocurrency in 2016  when I paid enough attention on it. I had information much earlier but was occupied with other things. Now , when I look back in my  unread emails I regret that I was blind that time and could not select what is important for me. The good thing is that it is never late to catch-up.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
I think there is nothing to regret. If so, it is that I am late. If I enter the cryptocurrency in 2014. Buy $300 Bitcoin. Then I will become a rich man now, but time cannot turn back.
Activity: 76
My biggest regrets in this cryptocurrency market is that I didn't started several years ago and didn't invest in bitcoin. If I put money that time, I would be a millionaire.
Activity: 504
YOUC | John McAfee Supports
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?

My biggest regret is not knowing about crypto earlier. I wish some peoples tell me about crypto in 2012 or before.
but i dont really regret it because i just joined one year ago in crypto, and already make some earnings.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
My biggest regret was not selling some tokens and coins in January this year. This has literally destroyed all my savings and any chance of a better life unless we ever get another bull run like happened back then. If I had sold then my whole life and the life of my family would have drastically changed for the better. Now if the market continues this downtrend and bear mode, I am not sure if I will be able to survive anymore in crypto full time after the next six months to a year. If things don't change for the better by then we might have to emigrate to another country to find regular low paying jobs and at our age, near retirement age that is, it's very hard to find regular day jobs Cry
Activity: 322
for me think everyone regrets not buying at beginning or selling too early, it was an easy way to become millionaire.in following this business my regret now is because not from the first I follow this business so I have not been able to enjoy the benefits like the others.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
A couple of years ago, at the very beginning of mining, I mined 10 BTC. And forgot about them for several years. So in the story with the BTCI was in a good plus. A year ago, I got carried away with cryptocurrency again. And here on a number of projects there are regrets. For example, I had 2K Aigang tokens and I did not sell them when the price was $5. I think that everyone has a sort of regrets.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?
When xrp in Bittrex dumps to the price of 14 satoshis and I only buy it with 0.1 Bitcoin. Though I can place an order with 1 Bitcoin.

And I sell it at a cheap price, 700-800 Satoshi. 5-6 months later the xrp rises to 2k. And I deeply regret it.
But I get enough profit from the incident.
Activity: 126
I regret why not invest in bitcoin since before the price is getting more expensive like now. Actually I've known Bitcoin for a long time maybe it cost about $ 100 and my peak of regret when bitcoin for $ 20k. maybe I've become a bilionaire now if I invest earlier.
Activity: 2
I regret when i'm missing some ico that I used to think it's good but,Im not invest on it.so sad but, it's ok try to think move on and there are so my ico.
Activity: 227
After some bounty campaign, I sold all my tokens and invest everything I earned on to another coin. It turned out today that the coin I sold for the token I am still holding right now have greater value. I wish I didn't sold all my tokens before for another token.   Sad
Activity: 98
I regret not believing in Bitcoin when I first heard of it in 2012 and instead I burned some money in forex.  Shocked  If I had known this before, I would have spend the money into BTC and would be rich by now.
Activity: 174
my biggest regret is not buying litecoin when it was 3$.now it is 120$
Activity: 109
My biggest regret here in cryptocurrency is that I left my account and got discouraged when I joined here in bitcointalk. If I was only patient, maybe I have earned a lot until now.
Activity: 294
maybe my greatest regret is that I haven't known this early, because if so, I might have finish my studies with the degree I want using the money I will earned from crypto. My biggest regrets is that i sell my coin for aroun $15 - $20 and 2months later it turns out to $1200 my head is about to break.
Pages:
Jump to: