Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your biggest regrets in cryptocurrency? - page 61. (Read 20179 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 12
Joining the cryptocurrencies world lately was  my biggest regret having known about it years back but my lack of interest then was responsible for it, my friends linked cryptos to HYIPs then thus discouraging me, however I researched more about it but it was too late.
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
Unfortunately, I heard about cryptocurrencies very early, but I didn't understand them, I didn't participate in this market and I lost many opportunities.
Activity: 49
Probably not jumping into TRON during late November/early December period before all the hyping began.
Activity: 65
many have similar situations, someone sold it not at the time, someone did not buy in time, I also went through this, but still, it is better to do and regret than regret about not done
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
Not holding bitcoin. Bought my first bit at 1300 and I sold it too quick.
With Bitcoin Cash I had the same experience.
Activity: 602

I very much regret that I did not save a large amount of waves that I bought a year and a half ago. If I left them now everything would be very good.
Activity: 504
Merit: 5
Well I wouldn't call it regret but I always feel bad when ever I think of joining cryptocurrency late I have be hearing of crypto when ETH was $0.08 then I never new it will be like this but thank God I have the knowledge of Cryptocurrency today my time counts now. And I have invested on lots of scam ico I take that as experience.
Activity: 210
We have something in common, we all regret cause we didn`t buy on time! When I think about it now, we missed a great chance to be a millionaires, probably cause we weren`t brave enough to put more money in cryptocurrencies
Activity: 210
I haven't had any regrets in crypto so far but I heard this is a dangerous place.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Most people have such regrets. I knew bitcoin in 2013, and I didn't care about it at the time, nor did I want to buy it. In 2015, it rose for a time. I thought it was a bubble, and even felt that it should be far away from it. This is all over. Fortunately, I finally entered the encrypted world.
Activity: 177
My biggest regret is that when the price of etherum is around 100$ and I had not buy it. Because during that time I am not able to believe that the price of etherum will grow up soon. It is my bad luck that I did not buy it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?

My biggest regret so far is not buying massive quantities of Oyster Pearl after it was at 0.3 cent after airdrop on ED. In all fairness at that point was not sure yet if they were able to list with kucoin.
copper member
Activity: 322
biggest regret is that i joined crypto very late, i wish if i would have joined befor 2015 or earlier. still i am happy that i have atleast joined the crypto. i can see that in future lot of people will say if i would have joined crypto in 2017... there i can say that i had joined this with the big smile... Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
My biggest regrets is not knowing this forum long ago and didn't buy bitcoin when its price are under a dollar. Imagine that I buy a lot of them and know about this forum earlier, I would have a high rank and a lot of money now.

It's so painful for me to read this thread - there're only disappointments! I guess we should learn from our mistakes and purchase as many coins as possible - at least $100 for each one! Then we'll have more chances to earn your first million in several years!
Activity: 143

My biggest regret in cryptocurrency was last 2015, when I recently purchase 3 btc with a very low price but as value goes a little up. I sell it accordingly but when the trend hits last December 2016 I want to buy again but afraid to purchase because it is quite high and waiting for the lower value, but the value goes up and up.
Activity: 25
My biggest regret in crypto currency is that I learned too late about its existence at all and therefore missed a lot of opportunities to invest in it when bitcoin and altcoyins were small in price.
Activity: 209
Merit: 11
one of my friend told me crptos in 2012. He said I told you. But I cant remember his speech.  I should have listened him carefully in 2012. if I listened him I have a lot of money now.
Activity: 44
The biggest regret that I can remember now is the day I know about bitcoin and ethereum, at that time, their price is so low $200, but I doubt these currencies and survive in the future and use money for another things
Activity: 336
My biggest regret is that I haven't met cryptocurrency before. Now working hard and making up for lost time.
Activity: 322
i regret not investing on Bitcoin and other crypto currency like Cardano and Ripple when they were cheap, now i invested in them, but it's quite expensive now specially bitcoin, hope to profit from them though.
Pages:
Jump to: