Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your biggest regrets in cryptocurrency? - page 62. (Read 20179 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 106
Heard about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies around 2012 but because I was still in my early teens I really didn't think anything about them. Also, received some money from a close relative back then and if I had used that for an investment basically in any crypto, I could be a multimillionaire today.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
My biggest regret in cryptocurrency was last year when I did not buy and hold Bitcoin while its price is very low. Add to that is when I bought when the price was high hoping that it would go higher. But now the price is down.
Tahts why right now Im trying to amass btc and altcoins and be ready when the market is bullish.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?

My biggest disappointment is NEO. I got to know about this coin when it cost less than $1 and had another logo and name. Some people advised me to purchase it but I didn't listen to them and now I regret this too much because I could have been a millionaire now))
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
buying elixir at 3$ before the crash
Activity: 273
Merit: 100
My biggest regrets would have to be not investing in bitcoin when I first found out about it and had the chance to buy in at a very cheap price and make a lot of money from it when the price finally mooned. I learned my lesson from it and now when I see a good project, I don't let anything stop me from investing in it and I do. This is my one biggest regret in cryptocurrency and will always carry it with me.
Activity: 135
Merit: 5
My biggest regret is when i just started to used and i dont have knowledge about it so when i buy coin its price is so much high, and after a few weeks its drop its value which i should buy that time because its price is goes down.

My beggest regret in cryptocurreny is i did not believe about cryptocurrency because of a new technology to invest on cryptocurrency and first i heard about that i canot believe to get a money by investing in cryptocurrency but my friends explain me about crypto so that i try and i see the good of cryptocurrency and i can earn a money by investing.
Activity: 24
My biggest regret is when i just started to used and i dont have knowledge about it so when i buy coin its price is so much high, and after a few weeks its drop its value which i should buy that time because its price is goes down.
Activity: 60
My most regret thing that I had done in this market is sold all my crypto holdings for a couple of hundred of dollars too early, just when I have an amount of profit, and now, they currently worth millions of dollars. I see that the most things on common on here is that we both miss to engage to things that we know that it can enrich us.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?
My biggest regret? I think I did not buy bitcoin in 2010. Then I was a big kid and wanted to make money. When I heard about bitcoin, I did not realize the potential of them because my country does not apply too much technology to life. So I ignored it.
In 2014, I heard a friend say that Bitcoin is very potential in the future but I made the same mistake. I ignored them again and now I have to regret. Cry
Activity: 312
Merit: 109
arcs-chain.com
I don't have any regret since i'm a bounter also known as a bounty hunter only. I contributed on this forum by discussing some interesting topics and sharing my ideas on earning income. On the other case, im just hunting some bounties to get income in this forum and i don't have any regret on selling or buying some coins. I only investing time on it and effort, so no regretion.
Activity: 42
My biggest regrets is  didn't buy bitcoin when its price are low
Activity: 56
That i did not know this until last year middle of the year. I have been working as a bpo company back 2010 but didnt heard about this til i resign. For the past year after my resignation i was looking for a home base work or job online but still i didnt bump this cryptocurrency thingy. Til last year my sister introduce this to me but i did not listen that much lol! When i earn my first bitcoin i did not save it to at least to double my profit but i did not hold on it. So i promise my self to save my bitcoin and spend it at the very right time.
Activity: 33
I regret not investing Eth earlier
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
My biggest regret in cryptocurrency is that I hesitated in investing into it on time. I would have been rich by now if I adhered to my friend advice who persuaded me to invest into bitcoin at about 4 years ago. Many people that invested at early stage of bitcoin have made it and they are enjoying non.
Activity: 154
i have some experience similar to yours . in February of last year , i sold some ether . at that time , its price was ten dollars . i sold  it for fifty dollars in May  . my brother , don't be discouraged , opportunities will come .
Activity: 22
I regret most of all that I stopped doing crypto in 2014. At that time, I very much became disillusioned and lost faith. If I did not do this, my life could have changed very much for the better.
Activity: 168
Like most people - not getting involved early enough, and selling too early when holding would have given me a bigger profit.

FOMO is tough.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
My biggest disappointment in this area is the passive participation in it. If I studied this market more in depth and listened to the opinion of the old-timer, my capital would grow much stronger than it is now. Therefore I try to catch the basic information, read more articles and news sources, to be ready for many events in this market.
Activity: 101
As for my biggest regret about the cryptocurrency, I didn't take it seriously when it was introduced to me earlier this year. Now, I'm jealous that they have millions of dollars worth of passwords. If I had acted immediately, I would have enjoyed a good life now.
Activity: 182
Merit: 13