Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your biggest regrets in cryptocurrency? - page 60. (Read 20179 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 252
I entered crypto late, but still not to late.
My biggest regret is that I didn't buy more bitcoins when price was $2000.
I was sceptical about whole thing and now I see that I was wrong.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
Lot's of us have these regrets, but we should try to continue as normal and find comfort in the fact we have all experienced stuff like this.
Yes, everyone should have missed a lot of money or good opportunities, but we have not grasped them.
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
Lot's of us have these regrets, but we should try to continue as normal and find comfort in the fact we have all experienced stuff like this.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
most of all I regret that I did not buy bitcoins 10 years ago. to sell them now.
Activity: 182
My biggest reply happened lately when i let procrastination take over me. I watched a token's value rise up to over $3k and didnt sell as i should.. The same token in a space of hours plunged down to less than $800.. I'm still pained at that. I know its small but it was a big mistake on my path.
Activity: 728
I did not buy bitcoin at 300$ and after some time the price soared up to 20000$. It was really pity because with such a tremendous income I would not work anymore. Yep. It is my biggest regretion. I supposed that bitcoin would grow but I was afraid to invest at that moment. It is my biggest regretion on market.
I do not want to repeat similar mistake again so I have already formated my portfolio not to omit new big trend
Activity: 350
I regret that I did not learn about crypto-currencies before, I regret that I missed the Nano project, I regret that some of my tokens have depreciated (
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
My biggest regret is that when the price of etherum is around 100$ and I had not buy it. Because during that time I am not able to believe that the price of etherum will grow up soon. It is my bad luck that I did not buy it.

You can buy now massive amounts of Oyster Shell as it is trading for 0.15USD on Kucoin since yesterday and I think the vision of Shellis bigger and more disruptive than Oyster Pearl, I recommend to read more about it.

I sold some bitcoin when it was only $1200 and this is a bad thing for me. I was not patient, I couldn't hold my bitcoins. The result was very very bad for me. I missed thousands of dollars at the end.
Activity: 51
Yes, i had regret about that one coin that i bought when i first started, this coin fell and i panicked and sell all of it. Regret about it even now
Activity: 79
I got really addicted to Satoshi Dice and ended up getting cleared out of an embarrassing amount of crypto.  Now, I don't do that anymore.  But seriously, kids.  Gambling is fun but really addictive.
Activity: 364
I have a lot of regrets about why I did not join the crypto from the first few days I knew it. At first, I did not believe it would make a profit but I was wrong about that. I wish I could go back to the past
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
It's not sold at the top of the coin. This makes me understand that if we want to get a long-term income, it is very necessary to be patient.
Activity: 378
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?
I learned about the crypto currency just a year ago, but I already had something to regret. I regret that several times I hurried to sell all my tokens that I earned on the bounty. Because in 3-5 months they have grown 10-20 times
Activity: 29
My biggest regret in cryptocurrency till date is not buying Etherum when it was around $7, i still feel the pain deep within me, it hurts me so badly. How i wish I could change the hands of time.
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
My biggest regret is that when the price of etherum is around 100$ and I had not buy it. Because during that time I am not able to believe that the price of etherum will grow up soon. It is my bad luck that I did not buy it.

You can buy now massive amounts of Oyster Shell as it is trading for 0.15USD on Kucoin since yesterday and I think the vision of Shellis bigger and more disruptive than Oyster Pearl, I recommend to read more about it.
Activity: 159
Not holding bitcoin. Bought my first bit at 1300 and I sold it too quick.
With Bitcoin Cash I had the same experience.
My biggest regret in cryptocurrency is that, I started late. I should've started early to the outcome now. But still, I will work harder, I will strive for more and make the best if it.
Activity: 65
I'm very sorry that I missed the time and started crypto currency too late. Previously, I did not have enough time to study new projects and technologies in more detail. If I started at least half a year earlier than I started, I could achieve much more than I have at the moment.
Activity: 447
Merit: 11
Koinomo
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?
I regret that moment when I invested ETH. when the price started up, I did not open my laptop and did not see it on the exchange. five hours later I opened my laptop and saw the exchange. the ETH price dropped and my regrets increased when I suffered a loss.
Activity: 76
My biggest regret is that I could start dealing with crypto currencies much earlier, I missed at least half a year. But I'm vseravno glad that I vsetaki began to do this, though much later.
Activity: 106
My biggest regret was not believing in cryptos earlier. Of course, FUD was normal at first but I think it's not too late. There are a lot of good ICOs to invest right now. I always do my research and one that I found interesting is VLUX. They are based in London and was even awarded the most disruptive startup award. https://vlux.io/
Pages:
Jump to: