Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your biggest regrets in cryptocurrency? - page 59. (Read 20179 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
I discovered bitcoin 3 years ago, it was 200usd and than i buy 2 bitcoin and every month i buy 2 bitcoin. 2 years ago the goverment close the turkish cyriptomarket because of this i sold my 15btc. i did not transfered other markets.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
The project dropped to the price of $0.25 and I had suffered great losses at an opportunity cost of great profits in that deal.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
The biggest regrets that i encounter is when i didn't really believe that cryptocurrency exist. My colleagues told me about cryptocurrency a year ago and thinking this is another scam and waste of time. But when i noticed that there lifestyles has been change a lot, my regrets sync in.
Activity: 285
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
My greatest regrets in crypto is not entering crypto early. Even though I had  the opportunity to do so.
Activity: 229
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?
I'm sorry that I found out about it very late, I did not believe in crypto currency for a long time, but better late than never. Angry
Activity: 118
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?

I don't have any biggest regret in crytocurrency, only i felt bad of not believing right away when i first heard about bitcoin or crytocurrency. As saying says, '' It is better late than never". Right now, I'm enjoying and satisfied of what I gain when I participate in bounty campaign and invest in crytocurrency. I'm still on the process learning more about crytocurrency and become millionaire .
Activity: 280
The only regret in crypto currency was I do not believed it and I did not joined here in the community how I wish that I believed my cousin so that I joined here earlier.
Activity: 154
Actually, I do not think regrets are more correct than nobility. When Ethereum rose, I bought it in an incredible increase. It is wrong behavior to think that you will always rise to the seller. It makes a lot more sense to sell the moment you get your profits and take the low.
Activity: 296
Merit: 2
My biggest regrets so far in cryptocurrency is a wrong decision. I hold a coin that has a good future, but I am aiming for a small gain profit, so I sell all my coins in the exchange. And after a day, when I login to the exchange, I was a bit shocked, by the increase price of my coin for almost x100. By that time I was heartbroken and made a big mistake. But we got to move on, lessons learned.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I learned about the cryptocurrency when the bitcoin price reached a very large amount. My biggest disappointment is the purchase of TRON at a very high price and its decline. The price has not yet risen ((
Activity: 127
My most regret thing that I had done in this market is sold all my crypto holdings for a couple of hundred of dollars too early, just when I have an amount of profit, and now, they currently worth millions of dollars. I see that the most things on common on here is that we both miss to engage to things that we know that it can enrich us.
Activity: 197
I'll be straightforward here, I never experienced lamenting in cryptographic money since I'm only new in this discussion. On the off chance that there's one thing I am lamenting is for being late here in the discussion. There's a considerable measure of changes here at bitcointalk.org and in case I'm just dynamic a year ago, I should've positioned up the present moment to Sr. Part. I know it is my blame, however I am extremely ready to keep working here on a mark crusade since it is likewise beneficial.
Activity: 42
I regret that in my world no one suggested that you can buy it for $ 5. I regret that I did not sell $ 20,000. So you can talk endlessly. From this you can take the pluses-experience, knowledge.
Activity: 120
There has not been a major incident that I experienced in the crypto world, because I am new in this world. it's just that I regret why I did not know crypto 5 years ago, and buy as much bitcoin, and hold it for sale today.
Activity: 182
I simply regret discovering them late  Embarrassed

I think, No regrets. We must go forward and learn from it. I am a newbie and can not wait to control myself to get bitcoin and I never regret crypto about this my review this is a dangerous place. Lots of hacks and scams happen every day. Many call the perfect side and many good things happen.

Activity: 224
Even more plainly did not understand in the crypto-currency world, I joined a partnership project, and there they tightened me in strategy. Voobshchem never it is impossible to subscribe to it. There are only mice. First time paid, and then thrown. watched other teams, the same thing.
Activity: 168
I think I'm a newbie and can not wait to control myself to get bitcoin and I never regret crypto about this my review this is a dangerous place. Lots of hacks and scams happen every day. Many call the perfect side and many good things happen. So Invest a lot of money in many places and you will get a lot of what you will feel.

Activity: 62
When we look into the past we see many opportunities. But we must look now. Now, there are many possibilities too.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
I learned more about cryptocurrency not so long ago, a few months ago. more from friends who were very passionate about the topic. as a result, I regret that I did not start to engage in cryptocurrency earlier
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
http://scientificcoin.com/
I should have sold hero tokens at maximum (Dec)  Grin
Of course, I'm joking: it's very hard to know when an asset is reaching a high or a dip. By the way, making mistakes is helping me to be more educated in the field
Pages:
Jump to: