Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your biggest regrets in cryptocurrency? - page 58. (Read 20179 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?

I regret those days which i was new in trading and i lose a huge amount of profit because i always base on my feelings like i sell my coins on the lowest price when i feel pressure due to the market price that are decreasing.
Each of us was once a beginner and many during this time have made a lot of mistakes and lost some money. But it was a great experience, which taught us how to earn profits and be more patient.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
When I heard about cryptocurrency first, I was quite skeptikal, did not realy understand why it is good, and thought it may be too risky for me. A couple months later, there was a big bull run, and finaly got in in the middle of the correction. I am happy I got in, I just regret that did not do erarlier.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?

I regret those days which i was new in trading and i lose a huge amount of profit because i always base on my feelings like i sell my coins on the lowest price when i feel pressure due to the market price that are decreasing.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
In my opinion, my biggest regret is not buying etherum when I was introduced to Etherum in 2017. Etherum was 20$ when I was introduced to it. Looking at etherum's all time high at 1200$, I would have made good gains
Activity: 229
No regrets, so far. I'm excited for Chozun's pre-sale this July 1st. I believe it's a promising project.
the only thing I regret is that I did not learn about cryptographic currency before, but now it only encourages me to compensate for lost time, take projects seriously and delve deeply into the concept of crypto currency.
Activity: 112
No regrets, so far. I'm excited for Chozun's pre-sale this July 1st. I believe it's a promising project.
Activity: 68
My only regret is, I am late to find out information about bitcoin. Because it is also very late I invest in bitcoin. But that does not make me lose my spirit in learning about bitcoin and start investing.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Bough most of my alts two to three years ago and than the prices of those alts tanked and stayed low. But the prices started rising again last year but I sold those coins as soon as they reached break even point for me but the prices of alts kept on rising to the moon and I ended up losing a nice amount of profit.
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
I do not regret anything about crypto. I am satisfied with what I get thanks to crypto. At present, I have a good life. I am completely optimistic about the future of crypto.
Activity: 94
my biggest regrets on cryptocurrencies is not investing when i first saw it i didnt invest on it immediately i though it was just a hoax and eventually it will just be gone i was wrong but its a long time ago and i cant really change nothing but perhaps now i dont have regrets but i have things i am afraid of like selling currencies when they are decreasing in value and it would skyrocket afterwards that would be a waste so thats what i am avoiding thats why i keep reading articles and exposing my self in different kinds of information that will help decide if my decision is right that way i will have no regrets in my own action.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 603
It would be not getting into crypto earlier and taking an extended, prolonged break after mt gox demise.
Activity: 280
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
Lot's of regrets that with not buying, but looking at how crypto has developed it's regrettable that it's not gained mainstream acceptance yet.
Activity: 686
I do not have much experience in trading or investing, So I can not say that I had some very big disappointments. There were small mistakes but no more.
Activity: 322

You?
My latest regret, last week I have sold my MTC token, as I wanted to quickly earn buying DRG, they was launching business and I saw an opportunity and to make quick money! With profit I wanted to buy back my MTC back, but I was mistaken. As DRG went up and I only made +35% of my revenue and MTC got +500% rise. I was really pissed off, for 4 days and angry at my greediness. So good lesson to learn for me and good experience to myself.
Activity: 200
My biggest regrets in cryptocurrencies would be that when i heard about ethereum its price was still around $1 so if i would have invested in ethereum then and hold till this moment,i could have earned a pretty huge amount of money which would have helped me in alot of ways. I didn't do that and now i am regretting
Activity: 131
Regrets? Well the biggest regret for me is that I ignore the bitcoins before. I didnt have the faith in btc will grow. Pity coz if i could turn back the years I would really buy BTC. I didnt think that BTC would make it this far.
Activity: 25
If only i collected them all and sold this time price was around 12$-15$ each i should have lots of money now, anyway i've learned few lessons because of that and i am applying it now.
Activity: 336

You?
Biggest regret is when I earned almost 150$ in tokens which was my first earning but I didn't know how to sell those tokens and I lost that.
Activity: 19
My biggest regret in crypto currency is that me not knowing earlier. Had it been I knew about it earlier. I would have earn much than this in crypto. Smiley
Activity: 83
We waited for sometime and sold the coin around december around 3K USD. Just after a month that token that we sold during december should be around 150K USD.
Pages:
Jump to: