Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your biggest regrets in cryptocurrency? - page 91. (Read 20179 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I regret because i sold bitcoin too soon, i bought 20 bitcoins in January 2017 and i sold them in July when the bitcoin price was over $2000. it has risen 13 times from january and i sold them when i got double my fund  Embarrassed Embarrassed
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
I sold too many too early, not entering enough projects is another one, many of us have these regrets, but we should  continue as normal and find comfort in the fact that we have all experienced stuff like this.
Activity: 182
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?
In September, I sold all of my NXT, but now it's over 20 times, I'm sorry. I wish I could do it again. I won't sell it.
Activity: 406
My biggest regrets in crptocurrency is i buy coins and hold it ever for an short or long term but the problem is is so dip until and I think it has no chance to pump it higher.As a lesson for me I will always check it and do two / even thrice times so that you will not regrets all your decisions.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I sold 2400 ETH at $23 per ETH a year ago and didn't have a chance to get back in on time for the real pump.

I also mined 100 BTC a long time ago when it was easy to mine on your own GPU and the difficulty wasn't so high. I spent it all on games at the time. Those were some expensive games Smiley.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
I did not have much disappointment, except that I bought a $ 20 monero and then sold it for $ 40.
This is not a big lesson that taught me that I always need HODL
Activity: 210
Why do you think late summer is late...it was just before crypto started to hit mainstream...we are just at the begining, make sure you make smart moves...
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
I have only one regret... I came late to the world of crypto. I started working with cryptocurrencies in late summer.
Mee too, I came late even though I knew it since last year. And I can say that this my biggest regret in cryptocurrency. I should've start since the day that my friend told me about this.
Activity: 14
I have only one regret... I came late to the world of crypto. I started working with cryptocurrencies in late summer.
Activity: 280
S O A R . e a r t h
My last regret
1. I sold Quantstamp on the first day at a low price (lost about 80 ETH)
2. Invested in a Network Request. I made a mistake in the evaluation team...(lost about 17 ETH)
3. KNC did not sell at the highest price. (lost about 50 ETH)
Activity: 11
My biggest regret is not buying more bitcoin.
I saw the potential and i knew it would be very profitable to invest in opening a platform to buy BTC in local currency in my country but i was just  lazy. I was working in a tech company in e-commerce and had the right connections to realize it for the first time in my country. 

It was the right time and i missed it... Cry
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
If i were to chronicle my regrets, I will write 100 pages of this thread! Now to your question, my biggest regret is not buying more of bitcoin. My understanding of bitcoin at at a time was limited that might have contributed to not investing heavily into it!
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
My biggest regrets in cryptocurrencies would be that when i heard about bitcoin its price was still around 700$, so if i would have invested in bitcoins/ started earning bitcoins from that time i could have earned a pretty huge amount of money which would have helped me in alot of ways. I didn't do that and now i am regretting :,(
Activity: 28
I sold my btc stash back in the day when it was at 100$. I'll never get over this but to be fair I needed the cash. It also teached me an important lesson.
Activity: 183
equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange
My biggest mistake is when i knew bitcoin's future but i didnt invest on it,i knew it since it was $11 per bitcoin now my life is ruined by not investing earlier lost of opportunity.
Activity: 84
Merit: 11
My biggest regret would be not investing in BTC when it was still cheaper. By now, I could be a millionaire with just hundreds of BTC. regrets
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
I had enough btc when it was $10 to never work another day of my life and retire to an island if only I would've held it until now.  But I had bills that I had to pay during hard times so I had to sell it and after that I kind of forget about it as it was still so new, I moved on to other interests.  I still haunts me but regret is pointless and you can't change the past, at least that's what I keep reminding myself of.
and beside regret for all of your mistaken done in cyrptocurrency cant help you nor in any other way so as long as you can have the solution to make it more better than making some regret about it then make doing for it.cause even you made mistake we have also the ability to make it back.
Activity: 784
Merit: 506
I had enough btc when it was $10 to never work another day of my life and retire to an island if only I would've held it until now.  But I had bills that I had to pay during hard times so I had to sell it and after that I kind of forget about it as it was still so new, I moved on to other interests.  I still haunts me but regret is pointless and you can't change the past, at least that's what I keep reminding myself of.
Activity: 79
the biggest regret that i can remember now is the day i know about bitcoin and ethereum, at that time, their price is so low that i can buy 3 or 4btc and hundred of eth, but i doubt these currencies and survive in the future and use money for another things, now look at their price make me so regret about that day.

wel this crypto world is the best regret-maker to anyone.
i was a holder of 500 eth back in the days  ; and sold 'em at 8bucks
Activity: 79
The biggest regrets I made was not taking my profit from Ripple and ethereum and put them into btc before the bull ride. I could easily have a 50x of return this year.

dude learn from the mistakes , rather than crying over split milk
Pages:
Jump to: