Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your favorite way to cash out? - page 12. (Read 3142 times)

Activity: 324
Merit: 100
i prefer to just use exchanges, because its fast and cost around 2-5% to receive fiat in cash in my town, all depends how you want to receive money in bank or cash.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I think it depends by where you are from and where are you live? I always use banks and mobile banking, I think this is the best, safe and not making me a bother, just a matter of hours all finished.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
I'm withdraw on an atm machine of the particular bank. It is so convinient bacause it has atm machines almost everywhere. I just want make everything easy,from year to years any country already accept crypto but its sad thing is still many country ban crypto. Hope next year crypto still growing up with positif vibe.
Activity: 756
Merit: 112
Currently, only bitcoin and ethereum are the allowed coins to be traded on the platform I use and is available in my country. So the common process I do is to,

Send to exchange > sell and send to a preferred platform > convert and cashout to fiat money.

I don't do changing to other coins as it eats too much of my time. Plus, I'm not used to each coins volatility.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
I usually transfer to coin doge because of its small transaction fee, then on changer.com moved to $ perfect money. next I traded through santienao.com to transfer to my financial institution account
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Hi everyone,

I am wondering what's your favorite way to cash out from crypto world? I'd like to know your experience and which platform you prefer.  Smiley
It is quite easy and comfortable for me I am transferring my tokens into bitcoin or ethereum and then with roll them onto my MEW, then I would go to a local exchange and change it to euro.
Activity: 72
swapped Coin in our wallet and sold it
Activity: 1036
Usually, I use exchange Yobit. In my country, this is the easiest and most reliable way to get a cache in exchange for the cryptocurrency. In addition, the course is very good. Last year I sold Etherum there almost for $1500. But I'm not risking a lot of money.
Activity: 110
Presently, the main site that we are utilizing is localbitcoins either cash exchange or bank exchange. Here in our nation a few purchasers are anything but difficult to speak with yet I had an affair wherein the purchaser needed me to discharge the bitcoin and they will pay half and other a large portion of the following day, the good thing is I declined the offer and I discovered that there were negative criticism on him.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I think it will better for us if we can find a good seller that offer their services to help us to withdraw our bitcoin to local fiat because we don't have to be afraid of anything. I see that many of us still using the local exchange to withdraw the bitcoin which I think we need to find a safety exchange so we don't have to be afraid too. so far, I still use third-party services from my friend which allow me to sell my bitcoin to him and then he sends the money to my bank account and it is safe for me.
Activity: 25
I withdraw from exchange only. Those saying that withdrawing through local dealers to save tax, are risking a lot.
Activity: 420
I used to use exchange services....now I do not cash out for a long time, since the rate fell and I do not want anyone to know about my small crypto-currency investments.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
I have had to adopt chop and change how I go about this due to exchanges making life awkward for me. I Originally used Kraken until they stopped doing $ business through the Japanese banks which left me with no way to withdraw. I have used local bitcoins a few times now and it kind of works although the rates are not the best. Really looking for a crypto debit card option that works properly as that will be the most useful.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
Actually on my country the way to cash out we using only coins.ph and can directly also to send at the bank.
Activity: 182
I cash out direct from my local network mobile money agent. What I do is to channel all the sold tokens that are converted into my country's currency into my mobile money wallet. This is where I visit any agent nearby and cashout my money. So simple and easier.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
When i was new in crypto bank is my favorite but the bank decided to close my account when they trace that i have bitcoin transaction now i turn to remittances.
Activity: 81
I faced the problem of cashing out my cryptocurrency, however, after some research was done, I have found an exchange called Coinbase. It's pretty simple and easy to connect your bank account with your exchange wallet.
I believe that this is the easiest way to cash out the cryptocurrency with, practically, no commision fees.
Activity: 107
my fav ways to cash out bitcoin is in the bank and i use localbitcoins mostly which is the most secure way of dealing in bitcoin peer to peer
Activity: 168
In our country i use peer to peer on a group and at times sells to Luno exchange.
Activity: 532
I like for cashing withdrawal using local exchange transaction, my country support for cash withdrawal and fast respond and instant withdrawal with everything amount want to withdraw. But make cash withdrawal to bank account have waiting about minimum one hour and maximum until 24 hours.
Pages:
Jump to: