Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your favorite way to cash out? - page 13. (Read 3142 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 0
I my country people are like crypto currency and they are aware to it. But in my country there in no official exchange for the crypto currency so goes to that people who are eager to buy bit coin and i convert my coins into bitcoin and then i sell my bit coin to that people and take cash from the.
Activity: 44
In our nation, we must choose the option to utilize a trade stage where we change over our Bitcoin to nearby money, at that point they send it through settlement or Bank. I have not attempted the distributed offering where I need to get together the individual and execute with him getting the cash and sending him the purchased Bitcoin. I think it is more secure to utilize exchanger than meeting face to face.
Activity: 246
Merit: 10
AHQ3sd23QnVDzo8DqEQnhbJyYJhUSuwbmU
Since cryptocurrencies are still not that popular in our country and I don't really know other people who uses it so I cash out on our local crypto exchange. Its pretty easy but no anonymity.
copper member
Activity: 251
Merit: 11
Face to face deal is my favorite Grin . In my country, Bitcoin is illegal, that's why there is no ATM for bitcoin and we can't even talk about bitcoin in public. So, that's why we have to deal peer to peer. Many traders are always eager to buy bitcoin. I sell to them and they give money in my bank account. There is no another way without it. Though I heard about uphold and airtm but I don't know much about that.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
I like to withdraw money through MyetherWallet wallet. Firstly, money is well protected, and secondly a very simple interface.
I am using this myetherwallet after I sell some of my eth coins in the exchange. After I had sell my holdings in the exchange then from myetherwallet direct to coins.ph. This coins.ph is an apps from our country where it is easy to use and cashout my btc, eth to fiat currency.
Activity: 210
My best way is MoneyPolo and Okpay
Activity: 224
A decentralized registry for unique assets
I like to withdraw money through MyetherWallet wallet. Firstly, money is well protected, and secondly a very simple interface.
JNR
Activity: 585
Merit: 100
@JNRcryptobox
Hi everyone,

I am wondering what's your favorite way to cash out from crypto world? I'd like to know your experience and which platform you prefer.  Smiley

there is a good exchange in my country called indodax, i will convert my crypto to fiat currency first in this exchange
and after that i will cash out my money
Activity: 154
For me i normally use a site called luno to cash out, it is easy to use, you can send btc or eth to the luno app, then add your bank account number then convert your cryptos to your local currency and request for withdrawal, it normally take like 4 hours for the money to arrive your bank account.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
Hi everyone,

I am wondering what's your favorite way to cash out from crypto world? I'd like to know your experience and which platform you prefer.  Smiley

My first choice to cashout is selling it F2F to a person I know or with whome I have dealt with in the past, if I dont have any known buyers available, I would prefer to go on a Peer 2 Peer platform or by using an escrow service.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
My favourite way to cash out used to be advacash, but theu increased fees recently, so since that time I switched on bestchange.
You can select currency you send and another currency you receive. It is absolutely convenient
Activity: 158
Favorite way to cash out is at any money transfer facility because it is easy to cash out just a click away. Avoid banks because of tax and long line.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
I would like to work with different exchangers directly. I am so calm and I can always turn to them. Yes, they charge a fee for this, but the guarantee of a successful transaction is much more expensive)))
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
The best ICO of 2018  is just waiting for its time. In connection with the global downtrend, all ICO projects went into standby mode, when the situation on the crypto market changes and a free capital for investments appears. Now there are no funds for crypto investors, the rate of the main currency for ICO - Ethereum is very low, so do not wait for projects ...
Activity: 308
Well, meanwhile, do not particularly withdraw money from the crypto currency, because so many coins are in a big minus!
Well, well, generally, there are many ways, I like the way through "bestchange"
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
I know 3 main ways to cash out crypto currency: ePayments, Localbitcoins and Webmoney. For the withdrawal of small amounts can not find the best exchange services.
But as for me, I think that the most convenient way is to keep the Crypto currency for a long period, because today it is the best type of investment, so why should it be abandoned for the sake of fiat funds?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Dump it!!!
Usually when am cashing out small amounts I prefer a local trader and for larger amounts which can not be processed through my local connections I use a bank account.

And with signs of bitcoin debit been alive once again I plan on getting myself one for easy cashouts.
Activity: 69
I use Coinbase. And I wouldn't call it cashing out, since I'm not dumping, but if I need money, I'll take that out. The problem sometimes, that slows me down, that keeps me from taking money are the extra steps involved. Going to an exchange, selling, hoping your price is met, and so on. That slows me down.
Activity: 308
the favourite way to cash out is what feels good with the investor or contributor or who ever it is that wants to. one can decide to exchange his or her tokens or coins through a bitcoin or through an ethereum pair if it has that option in the exchanger and then you sell off to local exchange companies that are locally in your country or state can pay you the local currency into your local account.
Activity: 21
We oversubscribe aristocrat to aristocrat in my area and at bits I control to oversubscribe in localbitcoin, luno and reminato dais
Pages:
Jump to: