Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your favorite way to cash out? - page 14. (Read 3142 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Personally, I do not have an exchange which I would use constantly. I usually withdraw small funds so I prefer exchanges with small fees.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I usually use a transfer to a bank account and credit cards. In rare cases I use private dealers of practicing exchange of crypto currency, although I consider this option not particularly safe, but not requiring extra interest as a bank.
Activity: 157
Merit: 0
I prefer to just use escrow groups, p2p is just so convenient not having to worry about bank and some platform charges to convert to local currency
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
I think it depends on how convenient or not for you, the way of cashing money. This will mainly depend on where you are in the world, and what currency you want to exchange.

I think it's best to use exchangers, which immediately provide cash withdrawal to a bank card or to other resources at your request. Bestchange is a good resource for such a thing.
Activity: 364
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
Definitely, the best way to cash out your money are the friends that would like to invest in crypto. The other way of cashing is just through the bank account though not really a comfortable cause of commission.
Activity: 308
I prefer to trade on Binance I withdraw funds through different exchangers, I do not have concrete preferences. But there are some scams among them..
The Houbi Exchange has now allowed direct withdrawals of some countries' currencies and very fortunate my country's currency is also among those drawn directly from Houbi. Houbi has a lot of preferential policies for investors and it is getting great support. Register for Houbi account here: https://www.huobi.br.com/en-us/topic/invited/?invite_code=9bpm3
Activity: 238
I think it depends on how convenient or not for you, the way of cashing money. This will mainly depend on where you are in the world, and what currency you want to exchange.
Hi everyone,

I am wondering what's your favorite way to cash out from crypto world? I'd like to know your experience and which platform you prefer.  Smiley

As for me, the most convenient service for cash out is ePayments. Quick access, low interest, ease of use - what else do you need?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
I prefer to trade on Binance I withdraw funds through different exchangers, I do not have concrete preferences. But there are some scams among them..
Activity: 378
In my region, the best way to cash out is tranfer the token to BTC, ETH, BCH or USDT and go to Remitano portal which help convert to domestic currency with small fee. It is very convenient and fast way.

Merit: 2
Look for sites where you can get reliable bitcoins by wire transfer. you can transfer your currency and get the bitcoin up to the value. but do not leave it on the site where you bought the bitco. just download it as a bitcoin and transfer it to your trusted wallet. If you trade it, you can transfer it there. good luck
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
IN our country we have couple of ways to cash out cryptocurrency.
It depends on what you want to receive - national currency or USD.
If national currency - you can choose special exchanges and markets that will cash out straight to your debit card.
If receiving USD there are couple of services but I have no experience using them.
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
More often we use the exchanger - bestchange (Russian domain)
Because he cooperates with almost all of our banks, and the exchange takes a little time
Activity: 126
I usually switch to coin doge because of its small transaction fee, then on changer.com moved to $ perfect money. Next I traded through santienao.com to transfer to my bank account Grin
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
My favourite way to cash out is exmo exchange, I withdraw money on advacash without comissions and then I transfer to my credit card with 3% transfer fee.
 Unfortunately I haven't verified my identity so i have daily limit of 500$, but it is ok for me.
Activity: 157
I use the trading platform to withdraw my money, quite simple
Activity: 61
Merit: 3
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
I use coins.ph as my wallet and also way to cashout its convenient because they have an option to exchange it to my local currency
Activity: 121
Merit: 16
by way of selling bitcoin, or by the way we melt in the bank
Merit: 4
there are many ways . first , you can post in the forum . trade with members . second , you can exchange encryption for fiat money on the exchange . third , you can choose to trade off-exchange . i like the second method .
Activity: 226
i like cashout in virtual currency. which i like to be deposited in my etherum address. for any ico investment which brings me more money in virtual currency
Pages:
Jump to: