Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your favorite way to cash out? - page 11. (Read 3142 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Regardless I utilize my companion administrations to assist me with cashing out. I think he applies the ordinary charge which isn't excessively costly. be that as it may, at the other time, when my companion isn't on the web, I utilize online administration to offer the bitcoin and afterward let the webpage send the measure of fiat to be sent into my ledger. this functions admirably for me yet despite everything I like my companion to money out in light of the fact that I know where my companion lives.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
I used to use nearby alternate, i am sure in every country have local trade between bitcoin with usd or neighborhood money that you have these days. I do not use banks to make withdrawals.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
https://auditchain.com
Which country you are from? If Ukraine i can give advice to withdraw from Kuna exchange. Oh my gosh thats awesome, it takes 2 minutes and money on your card. If no find some exchanges with dollars and euros. Maybe you will need kyc. And as i know Bittrex is aviable to withdraw dollars a couple days ago
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
If we’re talking about favorite, rather than the most common way, then I would have to say that it’s finding someone who wants to get cryptos and doing it directly with them. This way no 3rd party business is involved at all.

Of course this is extremely rare.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
There are several bitcoin exchangers in my country and all are given licenses to operate so they are all legally operating. Aside from from that, several more exchanges are waiting to receive their licenses from the government. I've been using one of these exchanges in cashing out my bitcoin for a couple of years now and the transactions are mostly smooth.
Activity: 87
now there is a very popular service called AirTm, totally reliable, but  the commissions are a little high but they find local people for you who are interested in doing the conversion for the currency you use, is pretty fast and reliable for now, you can also use localbitcoin or localether for those cryptos, it is also quite reliable and the rates are good.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
My favourite way is to cash out into bitcoin. Everything i do is done bearing in mind the need for me to continually increase my bitcoin and to make profit through it.
Activity: 126
Bitcoin ATM It's works basically like a standard ATM works, aside from you place trade out to purchase Bitcoins or send Bitcoins to the machines address and get money out INSTANTLY and obviously secretly. The more prominent choice are ATM's that ONLY purchase Bitcoin, yet an ever increasing number of areas that serve both purchasing and offering are ending up more well known. Presently, there isn't one of these everywhere, except fortunately we have some extraordinary assets.
Activity: 84
Liquidating out will be less and less an issue, when economy will turn out to be increasingly tokenized in a great deal of nations and fiat will lose its significance. to get money benefit is the lovely things and I would take for I didn't yet experienced to money out. I want to trade out bank since it in this our nation acknowledge bitcoin courses for the time being. So trust all gona be allright. I imagine that money out must be a piece of crypto life for trade of everyones administrations, that is it.
Activity: 205
Looking at what country you are in, exchangers are many and convenient that there are user reviews on which you can choose a convenient exchanger for yourself. I use Bestchange.
Activity: 23
I usually switch to ETH and transfer to bank account. ETH is fast and cheap
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
With more cryptocurrency exchanges into existence cashing out of bitcoin is getting easier. In my country we haven't got coin.ph and similar exchange which supports cashing out. We've got access to localbitcoins.com which lets us cash out bitcoin through different transaction process starting from PayPal to bank deposits.
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
My favorite way of cashing out my money here in my country is Remittance Centers like Cebuanna Padala most convinient shop that I use to manage and easy to get near in my place. No hassle just like commuting to the city were will I get to it.
Activity: 434
Here in our country there is a Company like coins.ph and here we can easily cashout our BTC to Fiat money. There are various ways to get rid of our Bitcoins. Can be at ATMs at Bank Accounts and Remittance Centers.
Activity: 182
I like buying goods and paying for them in crypto. Makes me think that in the future there will be no need for fiat!
Activity: 112
in my country because cryptocurrency is still not allowed, it is very difficult to monetize what you have. sometimes I have to ask my countrymen for different countries to do that. it is very troublesome, but that's the only way.
Activity: 288
I exchange money directly from the exchange, and my money is spent on investment and trading, so I am not worried about some sensitive issues.
Activity: 286
My favorite way to cash out is exmo exchange, it is good exchange, working fast and sending fiat right to my mastercard or visa. Also im using localbitcoins if need some usd to my paypal account
Activity: 280
S O A R . e a r t h
I sell my cryptocurrency on exchange-yobit and exmo. These are very weak exchanges, but it is very convenient for me to withdraw money to my account.
Activity: 37
There are many ways to cash coins which is a financial services platform that converts bmp into paper money through money transfers but it is very expensive. Easier through exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: