Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your involvment in crypto world? - page 50. (Read 5218 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
February 22, 2018, 01:19:54 AM
I'm trying to make cryptocurrency be my main activity now.  This field is so diverse and fascinating that it has blown me away absolutely Smiley  there is so much I have learned and much more to learn  Smiley
Activity: 791
Merit: 271
This is personal
February 22, 2018, 01:16:45 AM
As the title, do you actually work 24/7 in the crypto world as like: trading, mining, bounties, airdrop etc?

And what is your expecting earnings in the future with those jobs? Do you sustain yourself with? Feel free to ask too Smiley

I currently don't have the time to fully put myself into the crypto world,but I'm trying to keep up with the news and prices as much as I can. If in the near future I lose my job,I will turn this into my new one.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor
February 22, 2018, 01:12:51 AM
As the title, do you actually work 24/7 in the crypto world as like: trading, mining, bounties, airdrop etc?

And what is your expecting earnings in the future with those jobs? Do you sustain yourself with? Feel free to ask too Smiley

24/7 is too much. Although I am involved in crypto in a significant way, I am not a major player. I am not involved in mining, although I am really interested to set up one. Perhaps a single mining rig will do for a beginner like me. But that will have to wait. For now, I am involved in a little trading, a little bounty participation, and a little investment. I have stopped participating in airdrops because it proved to be not worth it anymore.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 22, 2018, 01:08:45 AM
I am a day trader, I every day have spread through constantly buy and sell out, but I also attend the bounty thread, same opportunities are still a lot of cryptocurrency market there are many kinds of ways to make money.
Activity: 273
Merit: 10
February 22, 2018, 01:04:01 AM
I invest in ICO projects for the long term. A lot of time is spent studying the project, about 8 hours a day
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 21, 2018, 07:08:21 PM

I like to have coins within my signature then I promote them online. The ICO's usually does a nice job at bringing in investors.
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
February 21, 2018, 08:21:10 AM

I partake in a few airdrops and bounty programs in my spare time as they are a great way for people to get into crypto without having to invest in BTC first and then buy currencies via exchanges. You just need a ETH address (not an exchange one) and a Telegram account for most of them. Some may ask for more personal details, so be wary of those. There are a lot of phishing ones out there so just use your common sense and join the decent ones.

Personally I am currently getting some bounties for the EquityBase token (see sig) which seems good. There are some decent accounts on Twitter that you can follow that let you know when a new token is doing an airdrop, and join in on it. Some of the better accounts that do this on Twitter will also vet those airdrop and only post the safe ones to get involved with. https://twitter.com/Airdropalertcom is one to keep an eye on as they always post decent ones.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
February 21, 2018, 08:08:30 AM
I have a main job, so I spend about 8 hours to work on the Internet. Mostly, I trade on the exchange, participate in airdrops and bounty.
I want to quit the main job, but I can not decide yet. Undecided
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
February 21, 2018, 02:48:40 AM

It is really hard work 24/7 in the crypto world but there are many people who do that fulltime.
I invest, trade and do bounty campaigns as partime job. I still keep my day job as the main source of income.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
February 21, 2018, 02:16:22 AM

If you choose a cryptocurrency market then you have to understand that you will be with it all the time. I understand that and I try to combine the family and the cryptocurrency as I work every hour of the day.
Activity: 83
February 21, 2018, 02:03:48 AM
I'm just couple of months into the crypto world. So far doing bounties and airdrops in most of the time. Also done couple of trading as well. Still learning about crypto field.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
February 21, 2018, 02:01:17 AM
I almost spent 70% time of my spring festival in crypto world. Im looking for good airdrops and apply for them. I don't trade frequently but can't stop viewing the exchange.
Activity: 84
February 21, 2018, 01:48:03 AM

I participate in a bounty campaign. I spend the study to understand in which project to invest money.
Activity: 182
February 21, 2018, 01:42:54 AM
full of excitement and adrenaline is an interesting world that requires good pursuit. Although the crypto world initially sounds complicated and difficult, the system takes you in after a few simple informants. then you become part of the circle without realizing it.  Shocked Shocked
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
February 20, 2018, 08:43:54 PM
Not 24/7 but most of the time I'm staying in the forum and at the same time checking my trades.
I'm only earning part time with bitcoin and I still have my full time job. And disclosing on how much you are earning or how many you got bitcoins or altcoins isn't a proper thing in a crypto world which is meant to be anonymous.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
February 20, 2018, 08:30:42 PM
I spend all my free time in the crypto currency. Most of the time I give bounties to companies and airdrops. Also study projects for investing in coins for a long time.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
February 20, 2018, 08:24:18 PM
I work in cryptocurrency about 10-12 hours aday and without day off, because i can earned money from here more than standar monthly salary in my country. Iam doing bounty campaign, make invest in ICO and day trading. Combination of this job really consuming much times but iam very happy with the result.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
February 20, 2018, 08:16:20 PM
Initially, i invested in blockchain technology long term which is why i entered the crypto world. Then i started to buy/sell and joined ICOs was transformed into trade and then i started to join the bounty. I'm doing accumulate for my future. I have a real job outside the crypto world  but unfortunately i earn very little money. Crypto is a new world where i have excellent opportunities for me, as compared to the old.
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
February 20, 2018, 07:46:56 PM
Im currently trading, ICOs, bountying and signing up for airdrops. No mining, not really interested in spending a fortune on mining rigs and electricity.

Funny thing is, I'm making more in bounties than trading in this bear market.
ICOs though are still the bread winner, with the highest ROI. Not as good as january but still takes up the most of my time researching, whitelisting and buying in.

Airdrops are just nice freebies which I add to my capital for trading. Still bummed that I missed the Polymath airdrop though! ><
Activity: 152
February 20, 2018, 07:44:55 PM
I was part time earner in crypto world. It was an additional source of income due to involvement in bounty program. I also trade my coins when the price is high and sometimes hold it and waiting for my investment value goes up.
Pages:
Jump to: