Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your involvment in crypto world? - page 51. (Read 5218 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable
February 20, 2018, 07:41:03 PM
As the title, do you actually work 24/7 in the crypto world as like: trading, mining, bounties, airdrop etc?

And what is your expecting earnings in the future with those jobs? Do you sustain yourself with? Feel free to ask too Smiley

Actually im focussed work on airdrop and bounties right now and the earnings from the last month is more than as i expected. It even made me to stop trading and only spend my time in this forum.

And some of those earnings i used it to get an ICO
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
February 20, 2018, 07:15:35 PM
I invested in some projects for long term. And some are middle term.
I'm also trying to get some extra with bounty campaigns.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
February 20, 2018, 06:53:28 PM
As the title, do you actually work 24/7 in the crypto world as like: trading, mining, bounties, airdrop etc?

And what is your expecting earnings in the future with those jobs? Do you sustain yourself with? Feel free to ask too Smiley
I am doing full time bounty hunting and mining today,because bounty hunting will only risk my time unlike to trading which real money is being risked everytime.Mining on the other hand is very profitable if you are mining the right coin but if you arent mining wont be an ideal thing for you because it requires big initial investments for you to have a high quality mining rigs,airdrops might be profitable when you area abusing the drop but if you arent you wont make any good money out of it.
Activity: 850
Merit: 504
February 20, 2018, 06:32:22 PM

Not going to lie, I spend some time at work researching and investing. I have stopped trading for a few months post the blood bath that's just occurred. I've picked good projects in my opinion and I'm going to wait. I dont want to be like the the people who sold BTC when it was $20  Cheesy Cheesy I am not focusing my time on bounties. 

Same here, I stop trading for several weeks now and I did not check my portfolio too for several weeks. I just check last day and it seems its recovering. I did some investment too on some promising ICO's like BDG and reviewing some other ICO's.

So, my involvement in crypto maybe as a campaigner, promoting some good token project and at the same tine investing in it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
February 20, 2018, 06:31:38 PM
Actually I work 24/7 in the crypto world as like: trading, bounties, airdrop, translation and writing articles. Because I dont have a job right now. I have to earn money and I believe that I can earn better instead of having an office job. But after big crash in the market I crashed as well. My expectation is marketcap will be higher and higher until summer. So I can have a big hope.

Yea i do the same working doing bounties tasks etc, i think our efforts will repay us in a good way actually.

Just find the right and trust project you would to bring in and work hard to success Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
February 20, 2018, 06:31:30 PM
I pretty much only invest for the long run at this point, for which I research a project intensely for days or even weeks before pulling the trigger. Most of my time is spent on non-crypto things though (hobbies and skills).

Well, my involvement in crypto world is just bounties, and trading sometimes not necessary 24/7 work because i have current job but i am planning to move forward soon if  there will be redundancy in my company to seriously work on bitcoin trading.
February 20, 2018, 06:26:59 PM
Actually I work 24/7 in the crypto world as like: trading, bounties, airdrop, translation and writing articles. Because I dont have a job right now. I have to earn money and I believe that I can earn better instead of having an office job. But after big crash in the market I crashed as well. My expectation is marketcap will be higher and higher until summer. So I can have a big hope.
February 20, 2018, 06:21:04 PM

Not going to lie, I spend some time at work researching and investing. I have stopped trading for a few months post the blood bath that's just occurred. I've picked good projects in my opinion and I'm going to wait. I dont want to be like the the people who sold BTC when it was $20  Cheesy Cheesy I am not focusing my time on bounties. 
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
February 20, 2018, 06:18:18 PM
I pretty much only invest for the long run at this point, for which I research a project intensely for days or even weeks before pulling the trigger. Most of my time is spent on non-crypto things though (hobbies and skills).
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
February 20, 2018, 06:10:04 PM

Pages:
Jump to: