Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your opinion about cryptocurrency market now? - page 19. (Read 4214 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
i have misplaced my motivation now to do some thing or examine something. This endure marketplace could be very miserable. there is a choice to shop for ethereum, however I can not figure out this is the proper moment or not.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I also like you. We are worried about this market. Whether bitcoin and cryptocurrency will survive. But I still believe in crypto, I always hope it will be good. If the market goes down but if I can make money then I will still participate.  Smiley
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
I too thinking that at the end of the year the crypto market will boost to the all time high in the crypto history hoping for it.
As you can notice, each year that passes by there's always an enormous growth for bitcoin. And we all had been expecting that there will be significant grow for this year just like what happened from the past years. Other years aren't like that but at the end of those bearish year, the increase was totally impressive. We may have been in the same year of bear but we're expecting that this is a process that we have to go before reaching another all time high.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Spokkz ICO
Dear everybody,
In this year, I seen that the cryptocurrency market is very bad. Downtrend is the main status. Although I always believe it will recover at the end of year but I feel worry when see the diagram of the market. What is your opinion about cryptocurrency market now? And it will recover next time?
Please share!
Thank you!
I too thinking that at the end of the year the crypto market will boost to the all time high in the crypto history hoping for it.
Activity: 210
My opinion is still positive towards the cryptocurrency but the major problem here is the prices will fluctuate very fastly and this makes many people panic about the market. In cryptocurrency, we need a lot of patience and wait until the desired target price is reached, otherwise you will not be in safe hands.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
For the past few months I had been thinking that we have seen the bottom at above five thousand. I am not sure anymore now. Maybe we'll see 3K maybe not.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
The market is a speculative trading tool, it has its own laws and regulations, it is typical of any market,not only the cryptocurrency market,but also ordinary markets, so the situation with a sharp drop or growth should not scare you. There are coins that even with a strong fall of the market show great growth and from this you can easily make a profit, just watch the market and never panic.
Activity: 31
I tihink they're pretty unstable now, it's better to wait.
Activity: 3
Market will go down, and bitcoin ethereum value will expect to touch more 20% lower.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Coincidentally, my thoughts are similar to yours. It can only be hoped that the currency market will recover at the end of the year, otherwise we have to learn to endure the bear market.
Activity: 518
Merit: 16
Dear everybody,
In this year, I seen that the cryptocurrency market is very bad. Downtrend is the main status. Although I always believe it will recover at the end of year but I feel worry when see the diagram of the market. What is your opinion about cryptocurrency market now? And it will recover next time?
Please share!
Thank you!
I don't know, actually, I am very sad and worried about the current market situation.
just seeing many crypto users, I'm still sure there will be good news for all of us.
this year is indeed a tough year for the crypto world
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
Therr is a lot of uncertainty and skepticism around the market now.
Everyone is on tenterhooks pending the decision on bitcoin ETF.
This has led to a downward spiral, as most markets now are in red.
The best strategy now is to Hodl and buy, especially coins with good potential.
Activity: 130
Dear everybody,
Please share!
Thank you!
I think this year will be the reverse of what we had last year. Yeah the market getting bad due to some blooded months of continues downfall. Although I still believe that we can bounce back and I think this will recover next year. Just be patient as this is volatile market and we can't predict what's the market trends for tomorrow.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
It's all about the consequences of great "pump"  back in 2017, especially in fall. I hope, we all hope, recover wont make us wait for more than a year.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
This market is very chaotic now.In the future, each country will regulate the cryptocurrency to make it more orderly.The current decline is too serious.We can only wait for its recovery.
Activity: 4
The more the market will go down the more the recover will be huge, doesn't change anything for long term holders
Activity: 182
all will be adjusted Smiley the main patience! I believe in the etherium of $1000
Activity: 378
very difficult to predict crypto, what the future will hold. we just need to be patient until the good times green market come again.. hope
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
the cryptocurrency market is giving people who hadn't gotten into the market a chance to invest in it right now
And they don't understand and look at this bright side. All they think is that the cryptocurrency market is making the investors suffer with the bear market.

While it's on downtrend it's the very chance to fill your portfolio's with very cheap coins but others are still complaining on when it will start increasing.

And as of now, we're seeing everything on green.
Yes, I agree with you.
The market go downtrend with price of BTC and ETH is low. This situation make someone lose a lot of money but I think people should be patient, the low price is also the chance to buy coin to invest. After that, hold and wait.
They are losing the potential value but the quantity of coins (btc/eth) they are holding isn't going down unless they will start selling it.

There's no willingness to for them to start buying while we are in the bearish market. But once the market starts to recover well, we will still hear them saying that they regret of not buying at the dip.

But we've been warning them until now that they should start buying.
Activity: 22
Bad, but future is good.
Pages:
Jump to: