Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your opinion about cryptocurrency market now? - page 18. (Read 4214 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Greetings. Now I quite calmly take delivery of what is happening in this marketplace. after all, the technology of block chain is new and with a brand new twist of its development the situation available on the market will nevertheless trade oftentimes.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
It's really easy to know that downward trend is still happening Smiley. I don't know the reason why this down trend can happen so long like this. If in next month, downward trend keep happening the same like at the moment so I can ensure that this year is not enough for crypto market to recover maybe it'll last till next year.
Activity: 58
Current market conditions are bad and Yes, I also felt the alarmed by what is happening at the moment. Think about the journey this crypto for several years its price always rises and falls, it makes me be more relieved. because I believe that it will be back up again.
Activity: 27
I am new to the market by the end of 2017 and have been swinging since then. Do not know when to break even.
Activity: 504
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
Current mood is logical after great pump in autumn 2017. Now I hope we will have only a year of down grade. Anyway, crypto will show its power asap!
Activity: 364
It can really be a profitable decision for sure because this dump market will not last for more than 1yr and those who keeps on buying are the real winner. We are seeing some pump this year but yeah its more on the downside but we must not panic because this bear market will end soon.
Activity: 328
I thought that everything was very bad, but nevertheless I noticed that now you can make good money because the market has become so volatile that some coins first fall in price, and then they make x10
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Dear everybody,
In this year, I seen that the cryptocurrency market is very bad. Downtrend is the main status. Although I always believe it will recover at the end of year but I feel worry when see the diagram of the market. What is your opinion about cryptocurrency market now? And it will recover next time?
Please share!
Thank you!
In the current market situation in my opinion it teaches us many things, and what we have to do in a very bad market situation at the moment.
And I learned a lot to be wise when making decisions and not wrong.
study patiently when the market is very low and red and think that it is an opportunity to buy it rather than sell it and then hold it back.
patience is the most important and trying to calm down in a bad market situation, because I'm sure sooner or later the market will recover and will make me happy after I do it all.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1768
Dear everybody,
In this year, I seen that the cryptocurrency market is very bad. Downtrend is the main status. Although I always believe it will recover at the end of year but I feel worry when see the diagram of the market. What is your opinion about cryptocurrency market now? And it will recover next time?
Please share!
Thank you!

I know such times already from earlier. There was a deep fall already after a big price increase. That's why what's happening with the market is nothing new to me. It's not a good time, but you still have to stick it out. So far, at some point, a new price rise will come and that's how it will be again this time. It is difficult to say if the new price increase will come this year or next year but either way it will definitely come back. Therefore, this time just survive and at some point, the market is recovering again. That's my opinion about the current situation. Wink
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Greetings. Now I pretty flippantly accept what's taking place in this marketplace. in spite of everything, the era of block chain is new and with a brand new twist of its development the situation on the market will nevertheless change usually.
Activity: 70
Merit: 3
the cryptocurrency market is currently a warm conversation. I don't think too much in the market price, as a long-term holder I would rather buy a few coins that suit my needs. everything will recover over time even though it's very long. I believe Wink
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1
I always say about cryptocurrency market in really good platform. I have many project doing about that. Many project are work in many participant campaign this project. I am proud this project because this platform are many income from this platform. Now this is the very bad situation at this moment are cryptocurrency market because many participant are not buy and sell from this market place. I have already campaign this project are really good and we are invest any kinds of coin because this coin are very bad situation after few month i am sure it will be more profit from this market place. 
copper member
Activity: 15
The market is recovering for sure now. Every markets have its up and down time  Cheesy
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
The market is recovering, but it will take time. I still have some coins that currently have a low price, I will hold them until the price becomes suitable for sale.
Activity: 252
opinions about market prices are now starting to rise again, considering that the development of altcoin prices is also getting better, so I am sure that future market prices will recover better.
Activity: 168
my friends say the market will recover someday and i should not worry. but even though you have always been right in such matters, the price collapse does not feel good and on some days i'm not sure if this is worth it.
Activity: 504
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
My opinion will look banal anyway. But I just wanna tell yall that we are all in the beginning of brand new border if yrchnology in economics. be sure in it.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001
I still believe in crypto, so for me this is a good time to add or buy altcoins which is now cheap but has the potential if the price will go up later. Maybe altcoins like ETH, TRX, ADA, XRP are the choices I will buy.
Activity: 31
I think it's still pretty unstable and unregulated.
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
Everyone is saying future of crypto is good, so i am holding and not going to sell anything at loss.

Rules of crypt : Buy at low and sell at high.
Pages:
Jump to: