Pages:
Author

Topic: what is your plan? - page 30. (Read 7616 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 158
April 25, 2018, 06:30:40 AM
I will hodl my altcoins minimum 3 weeks and then I can pass to bitcoin if we see good increases, I think btc rises and alts drops 1-2 month and then I can pass to altcoins again. This is my plan:)
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
April 25, 2018, 06:27:43 AM
Good question. Im planning to cash out one A class car and one dream vacation for my family from my first 100k nd then im back at it again! For the HODL baby!
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
April 23, 2018, 03:24:47 PM
Now the plan is simple enough for me. The bulk of the funds in BTC and ETH will be retained for the future. But I will not invest in ICO, I'll look at the dynamics of the market, then I'll write about it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
April 23, 2018, 01:41:16 PM
Options for investment are multifaceted - it's not just crypto, but also business, sport, and education. To answer the question about investments, you need to decide on your priorities, and only then choose the direction in which you will invest money.
Activity: 1587
Merit: 271
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
April 23, 2018, 01:32:47 PM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.

In everyday life we have different needs. Indeed many of us want to withdraw money when sufficient to buy something. But there are also unexpected sudden needs. So the money we should save to buy a house or car should be used for other needs.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
April 23, 2018, 01:09:36 PM
I am investing in projects that are consistent and logical. I believe that the current situation is the investment opportunity. I will keep the projects I trust. I believe that the rise of the market will continue.
Activity: 92
April 23, 2018, 01:07:27 PM
my plan is to cash out to buy a house and a yeah, a driverless car!

then cash out about $1000 every month so I can have a good life !

I have many plan if the bounty i joined will be successful in the end i will make a down payment or buy a motorcycle, because its very difficult in our place in transportation
Activity: 475
Merit: 100
April 23, 2018, 12:42:04 PM
I have set plans to cash out once my target prices are hit. Being greedy in the crypto markets will always make you lose out on the gains and the markets are always at a risk of dumping. One needs to follow his plans in crypto otherwise he will become over confident and try to time the market which no one can.
Activity: 143
April 23, 2018, 12:19:37 PM
My plan is to hold my tokens until it increase its value that I can use to pay my needs and buy what I want, until then I will sell my tokens. But I think it is not now, I will wait more.
Activity: 188
April 23, 2018, 12:15:57 PM
My purpose - to do so that I could earn 1000-2000$ in a month. I have the house already. I want not to work. I will wait while I will do it!
True how do you do that so that i can earn that kind of big money too!
But someday if i can have enough money for me the best thing to do is to    think a better even a little business i guess as long as i have some extra earning too aside from this joining here in bitcoin.
Activity: 110
April 23, 2018, 12:08:14 PM
sometimes I don't think I would cash out with all my saves, I'm always leaving some funds inside the market. Also I don't spend what I've earned on unnecessary things but investing into new promising coins.
Activity: 76
April 23, 2018, 11:59:07 AM
I have already a nice token and just waiting for the bitcoin to become a promising value indeed, this is best token i've ever holding in the last month of 2017 being number one most dominant token and awarded in the tokenmarketcap. This token is CAPP or Cappasity.
Activity: 356
April 23, 2018, 03:58:35 AM
I think in trying to make money on your own house, you should not just stop at crypto-currencies
Activity: 103
April 23, 2018, 03:36:48 AM
My plan is to earn a lot of money, then to live well and not work.  And I also have to buy a house ...
Activity: 43
April 23, 2018, 03:29:44 AM
My plan is to get more ETH by trading and investing ICOs. When the 20 percent of my ETH holdings is enough for me to retire, I will cash out that 20 percent of my holding. And I will continue to be an investor in the crypto-world.
Than the it seems on my goal only not in eth, and in Dogecoin. On my account now 1332890 Dogecoin I plan to wait until the price rises to at least 0.01 and then million Dogecoin go to btc, and the rest to withdraw.
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
Create Your Decentralized Life
April 23, 2018, 03:26:47 AM
My plan is to invest in initial coin offerings, sell at set targets, either cash out if bitcoin is at a decent level, or otherwise hold btc until it rises.
Activity: 209
Merit: 3
April 23, 2018, 03:25:27 AM
Definitely I will buy a home if the funds is adequate and then buy a car because I don't have one. Then I will save them for real business so its better to have real business that could give you daily profit.
Activity: 57
April 23, 2018, 03:12:33 AM
For now I prefer to do a signature campaign, and then I want to buy ethereum, as my future investment.
and I would be very lucky if I could hold bicoin.
Activity: 20
April 23, 2018, 03:09:47 AM
Pull out a few million and live off Neo and Safex Dividends.
Activity: 490
April 23, 2018, 02:59:14 AM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.

I going to buy BTC coins. Investing in Bitcoin is not more risky than investing in any other cryptocurrency. So there is no need in fear of investing. For two coming weeks prices will continue its growth. Good opportunity to earn.
Pages:
Jump to: