Pages:
Author

Topic: what is your plan? - page 29. (Read 7616 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 09:19:37 AM
My plan ?? All I want is to help my parents and also I want to secured the future of my sons that's all I wish and that is my plan if ever altcoin will give me some money 😇
Activity: 333
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 09:13:43 AM
My plan is quite simple. I bought at a low price a few different variants in cryptocurrencies. So now I'm just waiting for the course to grow again and I can sell my coins and make money
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
April 25, 2018, 07:37:58 PM
My plan is safe part of my capital here.
When I will have enougth money for buy house I 'll do it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 36
April 25, 2018, 07:31:08 PM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.

It depends on your profit goal. For myself, I usually set a 30-50%, on normal market settings, gain to know if I would cash out whatever coin it is or wait for a couple more depending on the profit I can get. Thus, to simply place it, I depend what I will do, in terms of cashing out, from the profit I already have or can get. The more is always better. So, I don't have that constant strategy. For some people, they don't even actually cash out for years because their goal is to just circulate what they earn, but then again, that depends on where you would use the money for.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Thank you for +Merit
April 25, 2018, 07:28:38 PM
I am pleasant to be engaged it crypto. I not like to be poor. My plan - to be engaged crypto and not to be poor.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
April 25, 2018, 07:22:21 PM
I basically cash out 5% or around it every months, however I have the 30-50% growth in lucky months.
Activity: 85
April 25, 2018, 07:20:33 PM
If Bitcoin's price drops, then I'll buy some Bitcoin. Because I think that the demand for Bitcoin will increase.
I think there is a chance to benefit from it. Trading is a great opportunity for us. I'll try to be careful about trading. This is my plan.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
April 25, 2018, 01:04:09 PM
I will withdraw my money when the money is enough to buy a motorcycle,,, so that my nephew can use it make money. There are some dreams that I want to happen. Pleasing my parents,,, it's also a top priority. Maybe visit some family they wants.
it is better not to buy a motorcycle. In extreme cases, the car. For motorcyclists, there is a great risk of an accident. Be careful and take care.
Activity: 198
April 25, 2018, 12:55:52 PM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.
I buy some coins/ICOs. I think it's price will be increase in future.

MY buying coin are which I believe in these coins it's will give me a good profit.

ETH
NEO
DASH
IOTA
WAVES
Activity: 292
Harmony for One and All
April 25, 2018, 12:53:50 PM
I will withdraw my money when the money is enough to buy a motorcycle,,, so that my nephew can use it make money. There are some dreams that I want to happen. Pleasing my parents,,, it's also a top priority. Maybe visit some family they wants.
Activity: 336
April 25, 2018, 12:51:43 PM
I have a plan for buying real estate, namely at home. But I want to spend no more than fifteen percent of the total amount in my wallet. It is this amount that will not be significantly affected and will not affect my investment portfolio, so I plan to continue investing.
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
April 25, 2018, 12:39:08 PM

Everyone has their own goals, it is better to certainly double / triple / tenfold the original capital before withdrawing money.
Personally, I as increased the invested amount 5 times - brought it out and now I will leave it all for a long time.
Activity: 52
April 25, 2018, 12:36:05 PM
I'm falling hodl do at present. I'm thinking of investing in projects that I find logical with it. in the second half of the year I believe that the situation of the market will return to the old days.
Activity: 154
April 25, 2018, 07:34:07 AM

You have to play the rules of the game. You should know how to take profits when the market is bullish. I am not saying to sell all cryptos, but realize profits when you have the right conditions. Consider the time value of value of money - one dollar today worth is more than some dollar after some time.
Activity: 672
umachit.fund
April 25, 2018, 07:29:20 AM
A good plan is guys. My suggestion is, just go ahead with each activity as long as you participate in bitcoin activity casually and stay focused on the target you are installing. Let alone home, more than that you will get if the principle that you apply.
Just imagine when you've got a token from every project that you join the market price was appropriate.
Activity: 34
April 25, 2018, 07:17:43 AM
my plan is to cash out to buy a house and a yeah, a driverless car!

then cash out about $1000 every month so I can have a good life !
Activity: 141
April 25, 2018, 07:17:25 AM
Well my plan with all of my altcoins is to hold it until I satisfied with the value of it, right now i am holding some ethereum and bitcoin. Then I can put up my own business and my dream house.
Activity: 156
Bounty Campaign Management
April 25, 2018, 07:16:57 AM
I just got to be more mindful about my financial habits and look for low-cost things. Perhaps, after cashing out, I have to be wise enough not to spend more than what I earned. I could buy my daily necessities and invest to something that has greater return of investment.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
April 25, 2018, 07:05:29 AM

My plan is to hold my coin until it reaches my desired/target profit. Of course, if I need urgent money I will encash a little to provide my daily needs especially to my family. I will sell all my coins/token in perfect time, because it is too early to sell since it's just the 1st quarter of the 2018 and I know its the year of cryptocurrency. I'm hoping BTC, ETH and LTC will pump up to its highest value because I have invest a lot of coin on it.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
April 25, 2018, 07:04:21 AM
I'm planning on buying a house, a car, owning a business and enjoying life from bitcoin, I really dream about it in the future, I wish I would become a sudden millionaire and that's the result of bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: