Pages:
Author

Topic: what is your plan? - page 80. (Read 7616 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
February 16, 2018, 07:17:45 PM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.
Big Dreams Homes, Cars, Business everything related to cryptocurrencies
Activity: 168
February 16, 2018, 03:15:35 PM
I think that besides making some extra profit, having a stake in the currency of the future is always a good thing. I just love the idea behind it in general.
Activity: 245
Merit: 10
The Future Of Work
February 16, 2018, 03:13:07 PM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.

I'm just planning to establish a decent business that could provide me a passive income or a regular one enough to provide my family what they need. I don't want to rely purely on my trading investment for my families future since it is somehow unpredictable and risky.
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
February 16, 2018, 03:12:28 PM
I will not cash our crypto totally, I will always hold some in my wallet. however it is always better to get some profit by cashing out some.

I have a target of reaching 1 million dollars, this will help me retire early. Once I achieve this I will cash out most of my holdings
Activity: 182
Merit: 19
February 16, 2018, 03:07:00 PM
Just now i am studying and thinking about my future job it didn't get the job than may be business. To ow my own house it will take time and about car that i already have my personal.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
February 16, 2018, 02:54:15 PM

Personally I want home and car. That's just my plan ahead. I hope everything will go okay and there are no obstacles. If I try hard I can surely point it out. Setting aside some bitcoin to sell in the future I think a good investment.
I have limited myself to plans for a new car, but as I fulfill my plans, I will set new plans for myself. The next step will be a new home. Well, if all this is done, then I want to travel a little bit around the world.  Cheesy
Activity: 392
February 11, 2018, 04:42:54 PM
cashing out gradually and sorting my needs same way is better for me than cashing out all and doing the other things all at the same time. it attract unnecessary attention.
Activity: 196
February 11, 2018, 04:15:11 PM
I'm also collecting money for the house and the car at the moment, but I will not remove it as soon as I have enough money. I still plan to earn money here
Activity: 384
February 11, 2018, 02:48:46 PM

Personally I want home and car. That's just my plan ahead. I hope everything will go okay and there are no obstacles. If I try hard I can surely point it out. Setting aside some bitcoin to sell in the future I think a good investment.
February 11, 2018, 02:43:48 PM

I also set myself the goal of collecting enough money to buy a house, but it seems to me that I will collect this amount of money for a long time.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
February 11, 2018, 02:24:46 PM
I cash out on a regular basis but usually when the market is bullish.  I always try to maximize my profits and never sell myself short.  Enjoying my profits by buying and spending on stuff that makes me happy.  
i have also experienced this before that when the time that i have needed cash then this is hard for me to sell cause the price are little bit more difficult to take for then this is what for my lesson learned to be that i have to save some cash for when i am selling my coin this is some best strategy for me that saving some cash for.
Activity: 336
February 11, 2018, 02:22:48 PM
Well personally, I have several thresholds on which I will deduce a certain percentage of money and most likely I will withdraw everything when I reach a certain threshold. There are simply certain goals for which a certain amount of capital is needed, so there is motivation and a desire to work. Therefore I wish you the same and successes
Merit: 20
February 11, 2018, 02:13:34 PM
I want to provide my two little daughters well. I want them to get a decent education. I hope the crypto world will help me in this. I really hope that I'm lucky in this!
Activity: 126
February 11, 2018, 02:07:39 PM
What I intend to happen is to check how much my pay is. After checking, I'd cash out depending on the situation that requires it. Other than that, I'd rather save it until it is large enough to buy a house...
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
February 11, 2018, 02:01:37 PM
Honestly, i have no such plan that when to cash my coins.And the reason behind this is that i am just looking at this as a type of investment or saving.So whenever i am in need of money i just cash that much which i require.
Activity: 209
February 11, 2018, 02:00:33 PM
I am planning to open a bank account and save all my profit in there. I like to invest for my future so that my life will not be miserable when it comes to money. I will first buy a house and lot since we don't have our own. Hoping for my life to be successful!
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
February 11, 2018, 01:57:41 PM
I cash out on a regular basis but usually when the market is bullish.  I always try to maximize my profits and never sell myself short.  Enjoying my profits by buying and spending on stuff that makes me happy.  
I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime
February 11, 2018, 01:55:34 PM
I am saving money for my wedding for now after that I want to save money for traveling and I can help my parents. So now I am joining bounty campaigns for that , saving money for future.

Guess we have the same plan this time.
I'm saving also for my Wedding this coming October and Cryptocurrency is the best thing happened to me because I am able to earn way higher than my annual salary.
My Crypto Assets as of today is over $35,000 but I'm still looking forward for the increase and before my wedding I could get more than that.
I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime
February 11, 2018, 01:53:35 PM

My Cryptocurrency Assets last first week of the year was as high as $150,000 and now it shrink down as low as $35,000 as of this writing but I am still have faith that it will soon surpass the highest previous value and I'm still looking forward for that day that I will still earn more than that.
My plan is to build a good big house, a car, but lands and invest into local businesses in order for me to have multiple sources of income.
Activity: 236
Presale is live!
February 11, 2018, 01:45:46 PM
I am saving money for my wedding for now after that I want to save money for traveling and I can help my parents. So now I am joining bounty campaigns for that , saving money for future.
Pages:
Jump to: