Pages:
Author

Topic: what is your plan? - page 79. (Read 7616 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
February 17, 2018, 03:37:29 AM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.

I don't have any particular plan as of the moment for my earnings but I am going to cashout my earning when the next rush happens. Then maybe start investing and buying again after a series correction  or market crashes happens hope fully my earning would be able to give me enough money to start a business or maybe buy a property that would gain value over time.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
February 17, 2018, 02:49:08 AM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.
From the payout of the bounty program and trading, I gradually improve the house I have, then I want to buy a car and buy antminer for the purposes of bitcoin mining. If all that is fulfilled, I will focus on finding and collecting altcoin and bitcoin, and hold it.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
February 17, 2018, 02:11:20 AM

If ever the market rises up again, I would want to cash out some of it and use some of it to renovate and make our house bigger. I would want to buy the things that we need at home so through that I would ve able to help my parents and that would make them very proud and happy in so many ways.
Activity: 443
https://streamies.io/
February 17, 2018, 01:18:39 AM
While the price of Bitcoin is low, I'm going to hold my coins first. I'm planning to sell it all on December because I believe that we will end up strong.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
February 17, 2018, 01:12:54 AM

I plan to cash out as soon as I can because I am in deep need of money. I've been in an ICO for almost 4 months and I still haven't gained any tokens. The moment they give me the token, I will trade it immediately so that I can get fiat money and the fiat money that I will obtain will be reinvested in other businesses.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
February 17, 2018, 01:11:34 AM
every man has a plan of his life.I have a plan.I want a good job and I want to happy my family.
Activity: 406
February 17, 2018, 01:08:00 AM
I already sell my profolio and use the money money for my daily needs. Now i need to invest in some good altcoins again to take back some of my profolio again.
Activity: 221
February 17, 2018, 12:58:04 AM

People would be wise NOT to cash out before the global financial reset which will be occurring anytime between now and a year from now. Cryptos are going to MOON when that occurs.
Activity: 210
February 17, 2018, 12:53:17 AM

I think my plan is also almost the same as yours i.e. want to have your own home, but before I would like to have your own car first as the main priority.
Activity: 29
February 17, 2018, 12:42:31 AM
I will just take some profits but will not cash out all as i can sense crypto world will play a big part of our future society. All those who are in struggling stages of crypto world will be rewarded big time. Lots and lots of companies and big industries are starting to be a part of this wonderful industry as well. Even we are having major fuds crypto world is bouncing back as a matter of fact the Market Cap is $499,186,325,128 now we are slowly back and it's all good for us.
Activity: 136
February 17, 2018, 12:33:28 AM
I expect is all coin prices down so that I could invest a lot. So I started to invest in the long term and lived to enjoy the results I get, for long-term investment result will seem large.
Activity: 585
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
February 17, 2018, 12:24:10 AM
Altcoin investment like a roller coaster, it certainly makes us have to be alert and keep watching the price movement, some time ago I invest Ucash and happy prices skyrocketed up to hundreds of percent but now the price is down so I have to be patient.
Activity: 140
Merit: 13
First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre
February 17, 2018, 12:14:43 AM

or you can cash out your original investment, and leave the remaining to reach the moon - get on with your life in the meantime. If it doesnt hit the moon, you still have your life. If you cash out everything, you also have no chance to hit the moon

Exactly. But I'd recommend also cashing out a tiny bit extra, just for the psychological "I profited from all this" whist you still have "free" coins more or less remaining.
Activity: 27
February 17, 2018, 12:09:06 AM

or you can cash out your original investment, and leave the remaining to reach the moon - get on with your life in the meantime. If it doesnt hit the moon, you still have your life. If you cash out everything, you also have no chance to hit the moon
Activity: 49
February 17, 2018, 12:03:19 AM
i plan to hold for awhile. hopefully i can cash out my initial investment and play with the gains  Grin
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
February 16, 2018, 10:42:14 PM
The Backup Plan this year's end will bring you $ 100,000 to find this Cryptocurrency. Whatever the problems, I will not sell the Coin Holdings. I have already deposited ETHEREUM from my current cash into ICO's good cash. By the year 2020, I am doing these things in anticipation of getting a BMW car.
Activity: 418
Merit: 10
"simply getting the job done"
February 16, 2018, 10:23:49 PM

Because there's some news that bitcoin prices will go up, my plan is to collect a lot of bitcoin, and keep it in my wallet. To dilute it I wait for good market conditions and prices start to rise. Then use it for real business interest in my life. I think that is my best plan.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
February 16, 2018, 07:52:37 PM
My current plan is to hold everything I already have, but invest as well. I think I'll hold at least 6 months from now - a lot of big changes are coming to the crypto-world and coin prices as well, selling something now doesn't seem beneficial for me, so that's my decision.
Activity: 79
Merit: 6
February 16, 2018, 07:49:47 PM
because I've stopped working in the real world, of course I will always withdraw money every month, assuming fixed investment of 50%. my ideals just want to send my mother to go hajj. it may make its own business as a real activity and income.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
February 16, 2018, 07:33:23 PM
The best advisable plan is to wait for btc to reach it's all time high and then cashout if you plan to cashout soon because you have a goal to buy a certain thing i'll bet that you'll regret it later because you can earn so much better in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: