Pages:
Author

Topic: what is your plan? - page 83. (Read 7616 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
February 09, 2018, 01:17:34 AM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.
The same to me. I will cash out when I have enough money.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
February 09, 2018, 01:10:55 AM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.
I only do withdrawal if my money grows or have enough profit. I don't sell out my coins and panic selling if the markets dump. I don't want to lose my money in just panic selling if everythings goes red. I will wait till it's going to be green. And about purchasing house, cars, and many thing, yes I also planning to buy a house for my family so that I do all that I can to earn and not to invest in new ICO's because the risk of investing is too high.
Activity: 30
February 09, 2018, 12:32:40 AM
We all know that the price of bitcoin as of today is very low. If the bitcoin will rise again with the highest pick of price i will cash out and i will buy my dream motorcycle, also i will invest in some business that will be gave me as extra income.
Activity: 82
Merit: 2
February 09, 2018, 12:21:35 AM
 I have a small family with my wife. We will welcome us son at the September in this year. I want my family happy. And we don’t need worry about money. She question
Me: when are we rich?
This question make me feel must have responsibility with my family.
Activity: 238
Greentoken-invest in ecology
February 08, 2018, 11:56:12 PM

I will just continue my journey in cryptocurrency and to earn tokens or coins. Then when all the prices go up, i will sell them at once and encash them to physical money. After that, i will buy a house, a car and build my business. I wanted to have a food business. Just continue investing in ICOs now.
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
February 08, 2018, 11:47:59 PM
According to my point of view I choose ico which has a good  team ,Road map and Marketing or token sale.  It was getting hard to chose which ICO was legitimate so just decided not to go with it lately.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
February 08, 2018, 11:34:18 PM

My plan, after settling everything stable, having a business and a car, i would like to stay active in business and continue doing Bitcoin. After producing good things from the profit in trading and investment, I would venture into the physical businesses and I want to keep it growing.
Activity: 238
February 08, 2018, 11:32:16 PM
My plan is getting rich by invest free money in perspective ICO with unique idea and good team.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
February 08, 2018, 11:23:07 PM
Plan is to start accumulating here especially if you're already bag holding it's a great time to start building up and averaging down your bags here.
Activity: 182
February 08, 2018, 11:18:45 PM
Most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.
The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Etherem Meta. It is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They have Pre ICO right now, you can check their website: http://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058

It is better to be onboard of the racket before it launches to the Moon!
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
February 08, 2018, 11:12:54 PM
my plan is to collect the proceeds from bounty as capital to trade cryptocurrency. I peg 10k USD to start trading cryptocurrency
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
February 08, 2018, 10:59:14 PM
Plan still is to hodl. Not a great time to do trading unless you're a pro.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
February 08, 2018, 10:51:06 PM
Im planning to convert my coins earned last year into fiat this coming April 2018, 50% of my all coins will be converted into fiat for a possible real estate purchase its really a good investment for the future and the other 50% is to keep holding after my target will reach.     
Activity: 60
February 08, 2018, 01:46:55 PM
I am a newbie, although I have not made any money from this bitcoin, but I have many plans after making money in bitcoin world.

The plans I have compiled are as follows:

1. Invest some income from bitcoin.

2. make the family happy.

3. Donate some of my income, to the poor.

4. Buying private homes and vehicles.

5. open business space.

Sustenance can come anytime, depending on our intention to seek it. Because sustenance is a gift of God, which we should be grateful for.
Activity: 255
Merit: 100
February 08, 2018, 10:42:37 AM
I'd love to cash out when I'll be able to buy several houses, several cars and a couple of residences near the ocean. But to raise such an amount I gotta make pretty big investments which I unfortunately can't afford still
I do have plenty of plans - I want to buy my dream house and to be able to sustain the education of my kids, to have my own business in order for me to be able to help and bless others in a simple way. I need to workhard and invest wisely. 
Activity: 60
February 08, 2018, 10:21:40 AM

Oh! We're both a same dream. If I have enough coins that can convert into big cash then I suppose to search a good place for my beautiful house but of course I need to set aside my savings and I will not to convert my all coins into cash. I'm going to invest into bitcoin and Ethereum so that I can still earn more profit.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
February 08, 2018, 05:40:04 AM
I'd love to cash out when I'll be able to buy several houses, several cars and a couple of residences near the ocean. But to raise such an amount I gotta make pretty big investments which I unfortunately can't afford still
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
February 08, 2018, 02:55:09 AM
my plan was as follows: I need to make 10 000 thousand dollars for 3-4 months, I think it is quite real

Then what's your strategy? I mean $10k is something to earn within 4 months and you really should be working hard for that. Good luck!

I have a long term plan in holding so I keep holding bitcoin until not everyone can afford to buy. Then I can put up my own business and my dream house.
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
February 08, 2018, 02:16:12 AM

I believe that if the market goes beyond our expectations, the goals will change. Personally, I set a goal, but because things are going well, I want more. Better follow your goals and maintain a reserve fund to capitalize and buy other highly successful coins.
copper member
Activity: 420
February 08, 2018, 02:14:45 AM
My plan to Hold Coin as well as Bitcoin
In my opinion Market can go up Soon

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: