Pages:
Author

Topic: what is your plan? - page 84. (Read 7616 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 18
February 08, 2018, 02:14:32 AM
I’m setting my sight in my future uses while I’m on my college. I want to have a own bussiness in the future to have a stable income and I have already a plan to have a bussiness and my real estate or have a renting apratments. By it is hard to save a money if there is all my wants are coming like laptops, phones etc. But I am focusing on my own dreams and not to spend a little amount of money. It is better to set your own dreams that you want to buy in the future. To motivate you to save more money here in bitcoin and to have a hardwork here in bitcoin.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
February 08, 2018, 02:07:16 AM
x1000+ and take lambo
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
February 08, 2018, 02:06:07 AM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.

my plan is ... in fact me and my country have a tradition if ramadan, i share money to the nephew and neighbors .. buy new clothes new bags even new motorbike, i will use my money and sell some of my assets in crypto for it and cash out to
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
February 08, 2018, 02:05:18 AM
my plan was as follows: I need to make 10 000 thousand dollars for 3-4 months, I think it is quite real

Here is my plan, I will make 4 BTC for 1 year from now and after I achieved my plan, I want to a house and lot and I want to get marriage after that, its because I want to  make happy family someday, with main source of income is bitcoin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
February 08, 2018, 01:22:00 AM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.
My plan is to hold all of the bitcoins and altcoins that I have today. I will to the right time to sell all of my altcoins and bitcoins. I know that the best thing that we can do is to hold on for dear life.
Merit: 10
February 08, 2018, 01:16:51 AM
I myself have a plan to buy houses, cars and other goods with bounty and trading results and I want to prove that financial freedom can be achieved by working at home.
Activity: 252
February 08, 2018, 01:12:26 AM
I planned to invest more in bitcoin for me to earn more profit due to price speculation. I need to take the risk of holding it because I know I will benefit in the end.
Activity: 81
February 08, 2018, 01:02:57 AM
Im planning to build a new system that everyone love and enjoy sustainable profit with us Wink
Activity: 172
Merit: 3
February 08, 2018, 12:37:58 AM

I will dilute my money when the price is in accordance with the price I want. But, I will not withdraw all the money I have. My plan with the money is to build a house, buy a car and buy land to invest.
Then some of the money I did not release, I will keep it in the hope of getting more profits when the price goes back up. Although the risk I face is losing the money, but I will not be afraid because the plan I prepared has been fulfilled....
Activity: 231
February 08, 2018, 12:28:02 AM

I have a plan and have great hopes to work in the bitcoin field, I want to fulfill all my wishes because there are still many wishes that have not been achieved, by working in bitcoin field, I will realize all my dreams and I am sure, it can happen. .
Activity: 728
Merit: 63
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
February 08, 2018, 12:13:13 AM
I have a big plan for my bright future.In 2017,I joined Bitcoin forum and I still work here.It is just amazing to earn money as a profit or invest.But I want to be the owner of atleast one Bitcoin within this year.I just focus on it for achieving this soon.
Activity: 238
February 07, 2018, 11:53:28 PM
my plan was as follows: I need to make 10 000 thousand dollars for 3-4 months, I think it is quite real
Activity: 448
February 07, 2018, 11:42:19 PM
If my wallet is big enough already well maybe withdrawing is the best to do so that my plan of buying the things I want to acquire may be realized. But that a question to raise, when will be my wallet be full enough to accommodate already my desire in life? Today I just have to continue contributing to bitcoin posts so that it can reach to those people who will give their time to see and look what I had already save for them to give me in return. There are a lot of plans to have only the time on how to realize that plans matter the most.
Activity: 238
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 07, 2018, 11:32:28 PM
I don't know when it's a good decision.

All I know is that when everyone starts being greedy and partying, I will think about selling.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
February 07, 2018, 11:25:46 PM
I have also plan to cash out some portion of my bitcoin only when I already reached my goal. The bitcoin is yet to reach its best price since December last year so I'll continue to hodl it and wait for another bullrun. The other plan for my future cash out is to find another investment instead of buying a house or a car. Reinvestment is my top priority because it will make you financially secure in the future.
Activity: 364
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
February 07, 2018, 11:06:43 PM
My goal is to buy my own house. Then I can give it for rent and travel. I also plan to cash out monthly so I could quit my job and become finally free. Sounds like an exciting plan.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 101
February 07, 2018, 10:59:20 PM
yea I want to build my own home and buy car, etc but I didn't plan it for near future.
I cash out when the price is good and I think I get enough profit or when I need more cash in urgent situations.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
February 07, 2018, 10:56:21 PM
I buy some bitcoin a weeks ago and I lose a half of it when it decrease it's price then I use to hold it what I use to do like before to gain my bitcoin and as I see it increasing again it's price a little bit but I will buy again bitcoin to gain more earnings to make my plans successful this year.
February 07, 2018, 10:50:19 PM

The best thing to do is invest your money in to any business because we never know what will happen in the future. There is always risk on everything in this world and in order to become successful, we need to surpass those hindrance and cryptocurrency is one of the easiest way to become wealthy.
Activity: 322
February 07, 2018, 09:08:31 PM

The best time to cash out your bitcoins is that if you already achieve your desired amount because the transaction fees today is much expensive than before and the value of bitcoins is decreasing right now so its still better to hold more than cashing out today.
Pages:
Jump to: