Pages:
Author

Topic: what is your plan? - page 93. (Read 7616 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
January 28, 2018, 08:11:16 AM
My plan, I want my bitcointalk account to be a legendary ranking, but it is hindered because of the merit system that makes it harder to increase our ranking.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
January 28, 2018, 08:08:04 AM
Now i will get more information from bitcoin. It will good opportunity for the impeove the future life. I will save the bitcoin for the future invest and i will fufill my family dream. I will improver my knowledge. It help to for the improve the business process. It time to process. I will save my time for the bitcoin process. So it good opportunity for the future. I will fulfill my dream.

I believe that the best plan is to choose the most promising tokens to wait until they make good growth a couple of times, and then go into bitcoin and wait for bitcoin to become the undisputed leader in the crypto world.
Activity: 378
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
January 28, 2018, 07:59:24 AM
my plan is money from my salary will I invest all in FLP coin and expect the price to be $ 3 even more, then I will sell my FLP coin.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
January 28, 2018, 05:48:10 AM
I probably cash out a small amount of bitcoin and convert it into fiat for some travel vacations. I set it aside so that it cant be affected by bitcoins volatility. The remaining will be put on risk again to trade and to fight volatility. I will continue to get about 20% of my earnings weekly and the remaining will be my retirement if that was still possible in the future.
Activity: 97
January 28, 2018, 05:38:32 AM
My plan is to make a small profit, so I can take a vacation trip
once every year
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
January 28, 2018, 05:37:59 AM
My plan is cash out at the top and reinvest at the bottom. Go in and out many many times and only cash out permanent a 10% of the all investment
Activity: 531
Merit: 102
January 28, 2018, 04:59:23 AM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.
I want to keep all my cryptos for my daughters' future.  That's the reason why I keep holding my bitcoins and altcoins and not being affected by its price in the market today because what matter most for me is its price when I will give it to my daughter when she reach 18.  I am happy to share to her the fruit of my labor and patience here in crypto invesment. 
Activity: 65
January 28, 2018, 04:39:34 AM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.
My plan is economic freedom. Then I can do what I want to do. This is not easy. But encryption is likely to help me achieve.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
January 27, 2018, 11:47:04 PM
My goal is earn bitcoin per month and I will save in the bank and my finish my studies with bitcointalk.org i will work hard for this because this is my key to finish my studies and my next goal to help my family i give money for them use this bitcoin that's my goal in bitcoin.
Activity: 36
January 27, 2018, 06:05:26 PM
Hi, I want to tell you my goal. My goal is to consistently earn 2000-3000 dollars a month, but this is not the limit. I want to earn my apartment and car. I do not want to work much and get a tiny fee and survive. I will do my best to realize my plan.
Activity: 58
January 27, 2018, 04:40:17 PM
Now I am not going to cash out.I have a plan that I will make a house after 3-4 years later,So Now how much is possible I am investing on a altcoin and preparing to start trading. All those investment I will withdraw when I will see my investment has increased 100% then.But Before %100 profit I will not withdraw it, No matter how long it may be.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
January 27, 2018, 04:21:13 PM
Now is not the best market for going to fiat. When the market grows up, it will be possible to determine for itself the percentage of income that can be continuously output to fiat and buy property assets. I would deduce 50% of my income.
Activity: 108
January 27, 2018, 04:18:36 PM
Ideally, the plan would be to gradually cash out and reinvest in markets outside crypto, just to have a fail-safe in case this burns to the ground one day.
Activity: 364
January 27, 2018, 02:02:10 PM
I think we all want to buy something, including myself. I want to buy a house, buy another car, etc. On the other hand, I want to always keep some of the money in the investments and continue to work with the crypto so that this process will continue.
Activity: 79
January 27, 2018, 01:47:00 PM
I will share a little about my dream. Actually I am a person who has an adventurous spirit, so my dream is to travel the world and visit many places. I do not want to just hear from him, I want to see something with my own eyes, I want to feel it myself. I do not want to be ordinary when I was created by God with extraordinary conditions. I do not want to do mediocre things because I know the result will be "normal" only. Because I want to live freely, I certainly need the ease of transacting while outside my country. There's no way I'm going to always carry cash.

For that, I really need banking services that provide banking solutions to get financial freedom to realize my dreams in the future.
Activity: 30
January 27, 2018, 01:22:17 PM
My plan is huge, i want financial freedom, i don't want to work my all life. Yes, now i can bust my head 15 hours a day, but prefer that way, instead of working 8 hours a day, for the rest of my life, wondering if can manage the money, the kids, the wife... So i think everyone should think about this very carefully and decide what they are going to do with their lifes.
Activity: 158
January 27, 2018, 01:15:57 PM
I want to invest my money in minex, minex has long term investment potential with system parking that make minex that we have will doubled. because by investing 500-1000 MNX we can get 1000-2000 $ per month
Activity: 1148
https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository
Activity: 8
January 27, 2018, 01:08:31 PM
My plan about cashing out is aroind 2019 or 2020. Right now I want to invest and invest and invest more all the time all of my extra goes to crypto. I know doesn't sounds good but I'm looking for a long term not a short term like a slice of cake I want a whole cake. That's before I started crypto I have a plan a better plan which will change my life in the future.
Activity: 26
January 27, 2018, 12:54:38 PM
Cash out only to cover seed.I will consider rest of them after two years.
Pages:
Jump to: