Pages:
Author

Topic: what is your plan? - page 91. (Read 7616 times)

Activity: 239
Merit: 100
CAT.EX Exchange
February 02, 2018, 04:11:49 AM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.

there is no definite plan that I do in crypto. it all depends on time and circumstances. I am a trader, every thing I do is always planning to make a profit. throughout my experience, I never determined when it was time to withdraw into money.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 04:03:05 AM
Buy high, sell low
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
February 02, 2018, 04:02:00 AM
If I understand correctly, then the plan is actually very simple. You just need to try to keep the tokens as long as possible, which we buy in one way or another, because I think they will all grow in value.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1523
February 02, 2018, 03:54:09 AM
A few weeks ago everyone would invest a long term and earn a lot of money. But now looking at everybody says they will sell what they have in the next rise and go fiat Smiley
If there is a price increase in the weekend, the ideas will change again.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
February 02, 2018, 03:42:27 AM
My plan is to have a nest egg/back up source of money with cryptos. I do have sufficient money to survive and I do not think more will significantly make more happier. I have a great girlfriend and she makes me happy as she is even if the money is not overflowing. I think people should determine which lifestyle will make them happy. Do know that money is not always the answer to living a fulfilling and happy life.

P.S. It would be nice to have a Lambo though!  Grin

The market great fall turned all of my plans into a mash. Before I was planning to buy some things when I cashout. Now I am not sure I am going to get rid of my crypto. It is not the best time to sell alts and BTC. I will wait and then make some plans’ corrections.
Activity: 224
Merit: 17
February 01, 2018, 04:20:04 PM
My plan is to recapture their investments and put them in a Fiat. Continue to act on the situation, invest in some sort of investment plan and receive stable percent.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
February 01, 2018, 04:13:57 PM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.

I think it's sensible to cash a small percentage out every so often, at a market high if you can time it right. That way you can guard yourself against crashes whilst still keeping most of your money in crypto.
Activity: 123
February 01, 2018, 04:11:15 PM
I plan to cash out only a portion of their cryptocurrency. I will cash out the coins only as needed.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
February 01, 2018, 03:53:57 PM
Great plans in my life and finding the right place to achieve it, it gives me great joy, i will love to fulfill my dreams of building a house for myself and family, help extended family, individuals in need of help, give my children the best education they need and also invest in cryptocurrency for them.  Wink
Activity: 238
February 01, 2018, 08:39:43 AM
I like to travel, so I want to travel around the world for a long time. While I do not have money for this, but I hope that they will soon appear thanks to the crypto currency.  Grin

Yes, I also really want to travel! And to have money in case of need. My plans are modest.  Grin
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
January 31, 2018, 04:56:36 PM
I like to travel, so I want to travel around the world for a long time. While I do not have money for this, but I hope that they will soon appear thanks to the crypto currency.  Grin
Activity: 673
January 31, 2018, 04:41:04 PM
My plan in cryptocurrency may be at this time I think my family's finances are married home should be because I still follow my father-in-law so can not be independent at this time when the house itself is important for me to give my child if in the future school day and make daily needs at this time I've tried to stay waiting for results and if that's enough I think I'm very happy
Activity: 40
January 31, 2018, 04:36:25 PM
My plan is to earn money to buy a car and house. I would like to have money left for further investments.
Activity: 126
January 31, 2018, 04:25:00 PM
I just plan to go step by step to get out but always have something in the game. A bear market is hard to take anything out. And a bull market is hard to tell when it is at peak. I am waiting for the next run and plan on doing something there. But I do still think the best thing is hodling.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
January 31, 2018, 04:20:47 PM
one of my plans is to invest my profit to different coins and hold it until the price of each coin becomes valuable and make my profit doubled. I believe that the result of waiting is better than selling it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
January 31, 2018, 02:21:39 AM
Actually im far away from cashing out. And i think i will never cash out 100%. So at the moment im in with like 2000$. If i loose this, it wouldnt bother me. I never thougt about when i want to cash out. I think id depens on the moment, how much i made. So maybe when im on the first 100thousand $, i will get hard FUD when bitcoin dumps again and i will make a panic sell. Who knows, because 100k its a lot of money and with that amount everybody would start to get in panic. SO i really dont have a plan, we will see what happen, if i ever will get so far that i have enougth to cash out.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
January 31, 2018, 02:18:32 AM
I plan to buy some eth for this year and Now, the plan had been realized. I interest to buy some eth because I hope I get many more profits for this year and I will use the profit to build new house Smiley
Activity: 115
January 31, 2018, 02:07:15 AM

I am planning to cash out when I finally have enough profit to buy a simple business to make myself have some income even though I'm working in a company, I would like to have some business on my own to have a comfortable life. Because I believe that if I have business I can get a lot of profit like everyday, it gives me some money. That's how I like to manage a simple and better life I guess.

Me? Im planning to hold my bitcoin until the price will higher and higher, so that? My tiredness will not turn into nothing.
Activity: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 31, 2018, 01:59:09 AM

I am planning to cash out when I finally have enough profit to buy a simple business to make myself have some income even though I'm working in a company, I would like to have some business on my own to have a comfortable life. Because I believe that if I have business I can get a lot of profit like everyday, it gives me some money. That's how I like to manage a simple and better life I guess.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
January 31, 2018, 01:53:13 AM
I want to keep all of my crypto in hardware wallet for long, no wish to sell out until not required for a big amount. I am happy if market's go up & fall.
Pages:
Jump to: