Pages:
Author

Topic: what is your plan? - page 88. (Read 7616 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
February 03, 2018, 03:50:17 AM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.
1-cash out

2-buy a lambo

3-give some to my parents
Activity: 42
February 03, 2018, 03:50:03 AM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.
1-cash out

2-buy a lambo

Activity: 55
February 03, 2018, 03:49:34 AM

1-cash out

2-buy a lambo

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
February 03, 2018, 03:43:41 AM

are you sure you can get it? In what way ? and how ?
I think it's not easy and easy. always requires a long process and certainly a big risk. everyone has a plan but it is important to have a great deal of knowledge and insight into what is related to crypto. all this to be a benchmark in any situation. and you must complete with knowledge and insight so that what you want you can achieve.
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
February 03, 2018, 03:30:27 AM
Right now my plans are keep holding and investing altcoins and bitcoins because most of cryptocurrency now are in low value. It is now the perfect time to invest at bitcoin and other altcoins while the price is at low. I want to earn more because i have to prepare for the brighter future of my sons and daughters by sending them in a well known college school someday. As of now that's my altimate goal.☺
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
February 03, 2018, 03:25:04 AM
my plan is getting rich to bitcoin have saving and investment so when the times come i have a better financial
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
February 03, 2018, 02:56:57 AM
The plan is to live life with the freedom it deserves, realizing dreams that do not fade into oblivion behind financial and conditioned woes. Definitely not to cash out, but invest wisely, and let money pay for itself.
Activity: 107
February 03, 2018, 02:44:19 AM

it is to me multicomplex, depending on the situation and conditions that occur, if I have reached the target, it can be faster or slower to be realized. a success is the goal of every human being, to me the difference from the fate and patience of man himself, if all can be lived well then I think will be more comfortable, my plan to buy a house and all the needs will be done gradually, according to the acquisition received, because if you have to wait too long also it is not effective, the importance of the stages according to target and rational.
with the money all the material can be fulfilled, too many plans and desires in mind I think will make the pain, better enjoy, there is money directly buy goods.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
February 03, 2018, 02:26:55 AM

Yeah, i'm planning to cash out too, but not now, i think i will cash out all of my coins on March or April, when the price increase, if we sell them right now, that's a big loss for us.
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
February 03, 2018, 02:23:58 AM

Disbursement of daily needs.
In addition, the future plan has a home and financial freedom
Activity: 726
Merit: 100
February 03, 2018, 02:17:49 AM
My current planning is just, "just hold" shut down the computer, and come back next month. I do not know what really happened. but for those of you who have the capital, buy more!
Activity: 71
February 03, 2018, 02:15:19 AM
I plan to buy some stuff and needs of my family, but before that i will make sure that my account/savings is enough to buy.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
February 03, 2018, 02:01:41 AM
if with the current price, or decide to cutlose at this time, maybe I will lose 50% asset, I better keep it until at least I get 25% profit, hopefully in the middle of this year
Activity: 62
February 03, 2018, 01:59:20 AM
i want to get my own house  Tongue
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
February 03, 2018, 01:54:43 AM
My plan while saving BitcoinBTC is my tools to buy and get a rice farm somewhere along the province, together also to buy a brand new house and lot and cars. And to build a traditional business like mini grocery, and computer shop. 
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
February 03, 2018, 01:47:58 AM
Im not gonna cash out completely i will leave the rest of my bitcoin in stock and im just gonna withdraw portions of it to sustain my daily needs like food, clothes and pay the bills. Im looking forward to holding crypto currency for lifetime income although it is only an small amount for now but im working hard to make them grow to help my parents financially and hope to retire with ease.
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
CV proof..best project 2018
February 03, 2018, 01:46:21 AM
i joined with cryptocurrency 5 months ago and i have a long term plan .i hope to earn 60000usd with in 5 years for build my house.hope this will not a affordable target if cryptocurency runs smoothly in next few years.my plan is invest on icos as much as possible and earn some free tokens by doing airdrops and bounty. currently after 5 months of my career im a owner of more than 6000 usd.i spent only 250 usd from my purse and all others gained fro air drops and bounties and as profit of my investments.i started with bitcoin and currently i paid my all attention on etherium network and hope to go ahead my journey with etherium.i wont withdraw my money and hope to hold all funds for next 5 years.holders always win..
Activity: 135
February 03, 2018, 01:45:44 AM
My plan in this year,I'm planning to cash out when my assets reach millions in terms of my local county not in dollar,and also my plan is to cash out to buy a house and yeah,a driverless car.this is my goal in 2018.
Activity: 482
Merit: 117
February 03, 2018, 01:42:33 AM
This is not a time to sell because all crypto's price was decreased so wait and this is the time to invest. so i had invested now and sell it when price is increasing.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
February 03, 2018, 01:16:36 AM
Everyone in this world wants to become rich even i think also to become rich to fulfill my family dreams. But at this time when all currencies are on there bottom level there is no chance to cash out, even this is the time to invest more. I invest in different crypto currencies to diversified my portfolio and hold it for long term until my desired value is not came from which i fulfill my dreams and make my future secure.
Pages:
Jump to: