Pages:
Author

Topic: what is your plan? - page 90. (Read 7616 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
February 02, 2018, 12:20:05 PM
If you're talking about my plan about this current market situation. THe best plan is to do nothing. Selling now is pointless. I only invest what I can afford to lose. I believe in every coin I buy so i HODL
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 12:18:23 PM
My purpose is to invest the money I earned to the market again and to increase my Money every day. Of course, to fill the bills with this gain.
Activity: 223
Merit: 10
February 02, 2018, 11:41:06 AM
Before I can even think of cashing out from the crypto world, I would love to buy a house, get married to my beautiful fiancee, invest more in my future and in the future of my unborn children, I would love to get two cars, one for myself and the other for my to be wife.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
February 02, 2018, 11:31:04 AM
For now my plan is to buy bitcoin and hold until the price goes up and sell my bitcoin.
Activity: 317
February 02, 2018, 11:23:29 AM
I joined crypto not quite not and I have not regretted joining this platform and it has been a wonderful experience. So for me, when I acquire a landed properties and get involved in a local business that is very lucrative, and a business that will always bring in money for me and my family, buy some cars, then I can talk of cash out but its definitely not this year
Activity: 298
February 02, 2018, 08:41:11 AM
I haven't changed it all the time. I don't know if it's worth it. I hope I'm not wrong.

Activity: 322
February 02, 2018, 08:40:27 AM
My plan for 2018 is to hold my coins/ token as long as i can. Waiting for the best time to sell them at the best price and i will invest in real state properties soon.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
February 02, 2018, 08:34:04 AM
As of now, i am actually into long term investment and when the time comes i get to reach my target amount, i would probably re invest half my profit to an altcoin with much potential on long term investment while the other half i would probably cash it out and purchase some real estate or lot where i can build a commercial building to profit from.
Activity: 101
Merit: 13
February 02, 2018, 08:29:42 AM
I usually use extra money to buy bitcoin, so failing to invest in bitcoin will not have a huge impact on my life. But the human desire is endless, I hope the next three years, I can earn my house and car from bitcoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
1st of May
February 02, 2018, 08:27:31 AM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.

Its good plan. Now i dont have plan to do something because i have no enough bitcoin right now.
I have such good plan to do as my plan also the same. Build my own home and stay relax in holiday. Thats my own plan.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
February 02, 2018, 08:24:10 AM
My plan now is to see the market down while drinking coffee, then buy some cryptocurrency which I think can rise high after falling especially buy bitcoin, and the question of cash out I do not know when because in the world of cryptocurrency is part of my life now.
Activity: 194
Merit: 12
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
February 02, 2018, 08:17:23 AM
HODL HODL HODL only thing you can do right now. if you get out now its suicide. if i get out now the losses are going to be the end of me. so what goes down hopefully will go back up
Activity: 392
Merit: 20
February 02, 2018, 08:15:16 AM
My plans are always adjusted depending on the situation on the market. I never know what will happen tomorrow and how I will do it. This is a crypto currency and everything changes every day.
Activity: 123
Merit: 12
February 02, 2018, 08:10:45 AM
Everyone's plans and goals are different, depending on his current financial ability. Personally, the money I intend to earn in bitcoin is enough to buy a house, and then I will cash most of the money out.
Activity: 200
February 02, 2018, 07:14:35 AM
What is your plan? My plan is i want to hold my tokens to support my family and help my sister and my brother so that my family will not struggling in everyday living i want to hold to increase the value and cash out my tokens i will update in the coinmarketcap everyday to watch the price of my tokens
Activity: 196
February 02, 2018, 07:10:32 AM
My plan is to earn enough money to ensure the life of the family. Part of the money to withdraw for life, part of investing in long-term projects. Due to the imposition of the MERIT system on the forum, it will be impossible to get the next rank. Therefore, to achieve my goal, I will need to participate in a huge number of projects in social networks.
Activity: 658
Merit: 126
February 02, 2018, 05:08:55 AM
My plan is to gain profit to support my study.  As a student who don't have a stable source of income. It is the best way or the first step to reach my goal independently.
Activity: 476
February 02, 2018, 04:46:46 AM
i have plan, when i cash out, i can buy a house, buy a car and the rest i will safe for investation. For a long time, i have a plan go to around the world. Bring all my family, and i will make all people around me pround of me.
Activity: 336
February 02, 2018, 04:21:12 AM
maybe it is right to cashout when you have enough to buy house or car before it disappears. well we cant predict the value of coins
Activity: 92
February 02, 2018, 04:16:03 AM
I have a real and long investment plan, I mean buying or renting some plantations for more than 10 years. And also build a small business that can provide income every day
Pages:
Jump to: