Pages:
Author

Topic: what is your plan? - page 89. (Read 7616 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 10
February 03, 2018, 01:07:11 AM
the plan this year trying to hold and hold a number of tokens and altcoin but a little disappointed the price is getting more and more decreased but I try to be patient for the future
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
February 03, 2018, 01:03:14 AM
Id stop if i have a beach house and enough money to buy a yatch and then travel the world. Maybe overly imagining a life of luxury but we'll never know. Just waiting for the market to be green, maybe plant more trees to make it green. I dunno. Its just too red that my vision is somehow blurred. For the most part, my plan is to hodl and just wait for my long term plans to be materialized.
Activity: 238
Merit: 7
February 03, 2018, 12:58:16 AM
My purpose - to do so that I could earn 1000-2000$ in a month. I have the house already. I want not to work. I will wait while I will do it!

That kind of like my plan, but I do want to own a business. Maybe in crypto field or something
Activity: 336
W12 – Blockchain protocol
February 03, 2018, 12:54:28 AM
My greatest plan here in cryptocurrency from earnings is to buy a decent house for my family and I will continue holding to those has potential coins to grow. Spend vacations with my family that could be a great blessings.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
February 03, 2018, 12:31:18 AM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.
Of course I will gradually unfreeze the crypto I have and I will use to build a house, buy an antminer and build another business. If only the plan had been realized I would remain focused in the world of cryptocurency, because the world of cryptocurency is what can make me like now (Get enough money).
Activity: 728
Merit: 63
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
February 03, 2018, 12:27:57 AM
I have a big plan with Btc.My plan is to be the owner of atleast 1 Btc in this year.For achieving this,I work hard.One day, I will able to achieve this.
Activity: 1190
February 03, 2018, 12:26:11 AM
My plan now is to support a very remarkable project that is Pitch. Because this project is very good for now and potentially big to you all who want to invest.
Activity: 434
The Exchange for EOS Community
February 03, 2018, 12:24:18 AM
Who don't want to be rich anyway? I think majority of people who are here is to learn and earn and to become rich. It's a very good sense of feeling when you had achieved your goals through hardwork and dedication.
I think i will invest in different cryptocurrencies to have a diversified portfolio and half of my profit will be deposited in the bank.
Activity: 280
Merit: 122
February 03, 2018, 12:17:46 AM
Now, my plan is to earn more money by joining fb, twitter and signature campaign. And I will wait for the lowest dropping value of btc and invest to it. So that if btc gained his value again. That was the time i will cash out and buy a house for my family Smiley
wish you good luck, but no one can buy at the bottom, i think, those who planned to this usually didnt buy any bitcoins when the price is low and regret not buy after the price rise up
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Pastel Network
February 03, 2018, 12:11:20 AM
Now, my plan is to earn more money by joining fb, twitter and signature campaign. And I will wait for the lowest dropping value of btc and invest to it. So that if btc gained his value again. That was the time i will cash out and buy a house for my family Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
February 02, 2018, 07:50:41 PM
By plan i mean when do you plan to cash out. Is it when you have made enough to buy a car, a house maybe? or are you setting your sights higher?

Personally i'd just like to own my own home, after that i would just play with spare change.
i would hold all my token and save it for a long term investment. By doing it, it will double the amount of my profit and that will really help for my families future. I necessary, I will only cash out for emergency purposes for this is not the income I have. I also have a regular job where I get all my money expenses so it is not necessary to cash out all my iCO earning monthly. I will just do it if only necessary.
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 07:12:14 PM

My goal why I joined crypto is to own a home so probably if its enough to buy simple house and lot, I'd be very happy to encash and buy it. I also see the crypto is our future currency so I'll still invest whatever spare I have, making wallets and exchangers a bank where I believe that the value of my money will be higher in just a couple of months.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
February 02, 2018, 07:09:26 PM
I do not have a momentary plan.But I will not go out until I have the money to guarantee my future.So wait patiently and expect the market to rise in the future
One of a good plan, never plan to cashout until you reach your goal for the future. This time of bitcoin market fell down its value it is hard to cashout because your opponent it losing your money. Better good to hold and wait for the increase of rate.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
February 02, 2018, 07:06:33 PM
I do not have a momentary plan.But I will not go out until I have the money to guarantee my future.So wait patiently and expect the market to rise in the future
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 07:00:26 PM
Well, I don't yet have plan to cash out. Because of the value now. My plan for now is to wait until the down peak value and bought some for my investment Then when the value rise up again. It was the time to cash out. And make my dream car Smiley
Activity: 120
Riding Whales to the Moon!
February 02, 2018, 03:05:21 PM
Good question. Im planning to cash out one A class car and one dream vacation for my family from my first 100k nd then im back at it again! For the HODL baby!
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
February 02, 2018, 02:51:53 PM
What is your plan? My plan is i want to hold my tokens to support my family and help my sister and my brother so that my family will not struggling in everyday living i want to hold to increase the value and cash out my tokens i will update in the coinmarketcap everyday to watch the price of my tokens

As soon as the market is down, the plans have changed. Now I am not going yet to cashout and I think it is the best time to invest. I will also hold the coins I already own. I am looking for the best times on the market when it comes to green zone.
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
February 02, 2018, 01:39:26 PM
I plan to earn an apartment. And then we'll see.
Activity: 322
February 02, 2018, 01:24:07 PM
As I started bitcoin for a few months I really like cashing my money to buy things that I like after reaching it all I use to build first my  house here in my country and travel in the places that I like to travel and  my other assets really help me about that to make my things happened while working in my regular job it is hard but I can stand on it even I help to my parents in  their daily expenses.
Activity: 476
CAT.EX Exchange
February 02, 2018, 12:41:00 PM

of the benefits I get from playing bitcoin I have a very simple plan and not too much just want to be happy parents, wives, can buy a house and buy a car is enough for me and become enough people is enough for me.
Pages:
Jump to: