Pages:
Author

Topic: What keeps you motivated to Hodl? - page 20. (Read 5328 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 101
September 05, 2018, 07:56:28 AM
my motivation or the reason I keep believing in crypto, and continuing to hold is the crypto market will always rise and recover when approaching the end of the year, so I will continue to wait until the end of the year
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 07:56:09 AM
I believe the capability of bitcoin and other promising altcoins to bubble in the future that's why I keep holding onto it whatever it takes. Anyway, I'm not in a hurry. I can wait for the market price to grow better in the future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 07:55:06 AM
Forecasts are always different for everyone, so you need to do only your own analysis, which does not rarely help to wait for the increase in coin prices!
Activity: 140
September 05, 2018, 07:52:00 AM
Holding is a way to get profit and protect from losing money and it is proven that the value of the coin is now starting to move up even though it is rather slow
copper member
Activity: 2156
Merit: 604
🍓 BALIK Never DM First
September 05, 2018, 05:34:07 AM
Definitely the fact that 90% of my investments are in altcoins and they have taken an insane beating lately. Right now I’m holding about 30% Ethereum, 30% NEO and the rest spread across a variety of other coins such as TRON, Monero and Zcash. However, these have taken such a hit against BTC that it would really be a bad idea for me to sell out now and accept this crazy loss. I am just holding until they recover, whether that takes 1 month or 1 years I’ll have no choice but hold.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
September 05, 2018, 05:32:18 AM
We all know about the volatility of the crypto market, but somehow we still preach about the Hodl doctrine. What keeps you motivated to do so? and what sort of trust do you have in cryptocurrencies?

Investors like us are into predictions and discussions, but are we close to accuracy?

Discuss Smiley

There is only one motivation I know that most of us keeps hodling. Profit! We always think of the bullish months because it happened before, January 2018 was the month registered cryptocurrencies reached an all time high. That's why we expect that the same thing will happened again, maybe Q4 of this year of the same month next year. But what what really makes me hodl is because I believed in the project I am involved. Most investors just want a pump and dump scenario but I believe once there is a working project or service, all you can see is price pump.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 05:31:48 AM
The motivation for HOLD in me is due to the lack of ability to trade short positions. If I could, then I would always change some altcoins to others, with more benefits for myself.
Activity: 30
Merit: 2
September 05, 2018, 05:29:04 AM
Bitcoin extremely stable around 7200. Set to rise from here.

Activity: 65
September 05, 2018, 05:23:28 AM
I believe when investing in crypto market, you should be looking at long term investment and make your research thoroughly. I think holding is the best part in crypto market but I believe you as a person should know when to hodl and when to trade.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 05:15:29 AM
We all know about the volatility of the crypto market, but somehow we still preach about the Hodl doctrine. What keeps you motivated to do so? and what sort of trust do you have in cryptocurrencies?

Investors like us are into predictions and discussions, but are we close to accuracy?

Discuss Smiley
I decided to hold my coins as I believe in the team behind my coins and with their good product that can push the price in the future. I think holding will be the best strategy in this bearish situation as not to loss the value of your money and have patience to wait until the bounce back.
Activity: 420
September 05, 2018, 05:10:19 AM
Everyone has his own strategy based on his knowledge and goals.I've been holding coins for a long time and will continue to do so.My choice is a long-term investment.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
September 05, 2018, 04:20:00 AM
I know that in the long term this strategy is safer and more profitable. That's all she wrote. All my motivation ends with this conclusion.
Activity: 280
September 04, 2018, 05:54:01 PM
I believe that the cryptocurrency will strongly grow in price soon. It forces me to hold and not to sell all my tokens.
Activity: 632
Merit: 250
September 05, 2018, 01:26:43 AM

Discuss Smiley
Now this is a rescue of the market and an example of what you can not be afraid of bears and quietly continue to invest. So all should only thank such people for their patience.
Activity: 84
September 05, 2018, 01:23:17 AM
I think it's very simple when we think of as a long-term investor. A good coin doesn't have a high price, but it takes time, and in the process it's not as easy as if we look at a graph. And I think the main variable that forms coins into giants is community trust, so why aren't we with them, because fluctuations are two-way movements.
Activity: 32
September 04, 2018, 06:57:32 PM
What motivates me to hold is knowing that this is not the first time the market is going through a situation like this and it always find its way out. Selling my tokens now would be stupid and ridiculous because it is not worth it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 06:37:30 PM

Discuss Smiley

indeed predictions are not always accurate, the thing that makes me choose to keep holding coins is because I am sure about the future of crypto, if the development of the project is good then the coins from this project are very potential, indeed we must know the market conditions and find out about the coins that will we invest
Activity: 630
https://www.cd3d.app
September 04, 2018, 06:27:55 PM
The only motivating factor that i have and focus only whenever i want to hold a coin is the seriousness and astuteness of the team in handling their project. If the team is doing what should be done, as provided in the roadmap, there is every tendency for the project to succeed and last long.
that's right, I think the token that we need to maintain is the project token whose team actually works according to the roadmap because the project signifies development and of course with the development of the project, it will make the token more valuable
Activity: 224
September 04, 2018, 06:11:51 PM
The motive is because this investment is a long-term investment, so there are lots of coins. The reason is that the longer we hold the coins we have, the more likely they will be good in the exchange market, provided we keep abreast of the coins we have and the exchange markets
Activity: 185
September 04, 2018, 06:05:36 PM
My faith keeps me motivated to hold,I believe in the power of bitcoin or crypto,it is unpredictable it is volatile.I will continue to hold and get more coins and atcoins so that when the bump comes I will surely earn more profit.
Pages:
Jump to: