Pages:
Author

Topic: What kind of life do you think is perfect? - page 15. (Read 81849 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
November 05, 2018, 11:01:46 AM
nope, im not satisfied with current life, i wish to tripled my income if possible  Grin
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
For me I can say that a perfect life is a simple life that is having your own family that lives a happy life even having lots of problem but still manage to be happy and stand firm with them. Also Perfect life for me is having your breakfast and dinner together with you family and love ones and enjoying each and every second of the day.
Activity: 56
Happy
Activity: 33
life that one will fine peace and happiness, living a life that pleases God and making you money without anyone interacting into your privacy. 
Activity: 20
For me it is:
1) Having my own separate house,
2) Wife,
3) Work, that I like,
4) Other stuff, that I can do if I have first 3 things.
Activity: 28
for me a perfect life is a complete and balanced life.
Activity: 191
Merit: 32
Life with a happy and complete family and of course a life with more moneeeeey! Cheesy
Activity: 25
Perfect according to me is feeling healthy and able to perform all activities without lacking anything.
Activity: 180
Merit: 11
The perfect life in my opinion is the healthy life and enough money to do things you want.
Activity: 110
I think everyone is different and have different preferences. For perfect life

I think financial freedom and opportunity to work and travel around the world, and off-course good friends and family.
A life where I'm surrounded by families and couples who love me and also all my needs would be sure. There are no problems and only happiness that comes every day.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
For me nothing is perfect because everyone has a shortage in his life no matter how small it is. But the perfect word for me is when you feel love and affection from family, friends and from your surroundings
Wow I am impressed, and I had the same thoughts with you, perfect in itself is a form of gratitude we over the love of those close to us, mutual affection and love for one another is the perfect form. 
Everyone's standard of living is different。Are you satisfied with your current living standard?
Of course, being contended of what I have today is something I can say as a perfect life.
Activity: 44
Everyone's standard of living is different。Are you satisfied with your current living standard?

I think im not satified in my current life because i dont feel that im giving my best. Im always feel doubts about myself that i cannot do this etc. I want a life that is simple but happy. I want to have family eventhough we are living in a small house but we can eat everyday and i can provide my children what they needs and supporr through out their life.
dwelling with my wife and children incomes a great dwelling from working with crypto from domestic inside the Philippines. but in the imply time, I don't suppose i will surrender my day activity.
Activity: 119
I think that perfect life is a call by people we love, and love each other. The color of love will feel beautiful. And I am grateful for my time now.
Activity: 53

Yes indeed. There is no such thing as a standard rules and attributes.

This is why perfection is really impossible. There is a things which is good to anybody but that is bad for anyone. People tend to be more greedy in ther lives, thus they are not satisfied to live in their own ways. If everybody can accept their environment, it might be a perfect life for a perfect place for them.
life on a non violent Island with enough fruits to grow and pick out enjoyable beachside and enjoying the beauty of all of it
Activity: 14
When someone we love also loves us. I think that is enough to make my world feel perfect <3
Activity: 44
Happy with your love ones and a lot of money.
Pages:
Jump to: