Pages:
Author

Topic: What kind of life do you think is perfect? - page 19. (Read 81849 times)

copper member
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
Life of billionaire. You can buy any thing you like even that a beautiful girl.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Nope, I'm trying hard to make my life more interesting and fun, but I think there is no such thing as perfect life!
Activity: 11
The perfect life I think it must have money firstif you have money,your life will be much better you can do everything you want you can travel your all family around the world if you have more money and content your life.that is perfect life that I think.
Activity: 74
Look ARROUND!
The perfect life for me when we’ve understood the meaning and purpose of our own lives, and can feel all the tartness and sweetness of life prove we have a complete life.
Activity: 31
for me its not all about money and fame. its all about family love and friends my dream is to having great and healthy family and a regular job, yeah its my dream and its so simple because I am member of broken family that's why for me this the kind of my perfect life.
Activity: 62
if looking for life in a perfect world does not seem to exist. because in the world more and more people have the wealth then the more busy and the cost to take care of it all. if perfect is life after death. and we get forgiveness and pleasure into heaven.
Activity: 42
For me, be a billionaire and have a beautiful wife.
Activity: 90
The life with enough money and satisfaction of all kinds is the perfect life.
Activity: 32
The life where there is no stress and everything is just too perfect.
Activity: 33
For me nothing is perfect because everyone has a shortage in his life no matter how small it is. But the perfect word for me is when you feel love and affection from family, friends and from your surroundings
Activity: 41
A perfect life is where one person is just satisfied and does everything.
Activity: 93
A big house, with sea view, luxuries and nothing to feel bad about.
Activity: 364
jarvis.exchange

Free from financial burden, living a healthy life and be contented with simple things. The people that I care are happy and we are together. World  Peace.
Activity: 84
I think for me a perfect life is a simple life.a simple life because you always feel happy ,contented and no complicated.
Activity: 26
I think life there are positive and negative side that must be lived,
Activity: 90
Having a wife and children with enough income for daily needs is already perfect for me.
But, if I got lucky, passive income from online opportunities is not a bad idea. Cheesy
Activity: 41
Perfect life for me is having your family completely. With all the love. With enough money for living and to enjoy things like travelling around the world. Smiley And with God in your life. That's the perfect life I think.
Activity: 2

I think the perfect life is a life that is always directed to something good.
Activity: 20
Where there is enough money and satisfaction, that life is perfect.
Activity: 58
Living with passive income is my choice. I am approaching this point in my life.
Pages:
Jump to: