Pages:
Author

Topic: What kind of life do you think is perfect? - page 18. (Read 81849 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
The one that has no worries I guess...
Activity: 28
Your life will be perfect if all of your dreams come true and all of your goals in life. And ofcourse if you don't  have problems

That is what i call a perfect life
Activity: 31
life is perfect if it is perfectly balanced, life with family, partner, friends, work and of course spiritually. For financial, if you can afford to live where you can buy anything you want but still have time for your personal life that would be perfect!
Activity: 34
My perfect kind of life is life where I don't ever depend on others, I do what I love doing and share my best moments with the loved ones.
Activity: 14
for the moment I am not satisfied with my current state because the name of life must continue to grow and man will never reach the point of satisfaction in his life, I think that way Undecided
Activity: 56
Perfect life is living in a balance state. You have friends to talk to. You have a family. You have enough money. You have enough vacation. Just everything in balance, it would make your life feels perfect.
Activity: 140

I am a student, my family is normal, but I like to be independent and I have to learn and work to cover my daily life. I just wish I had enough money not to depend on my family.  Embarrassed Embarrassed
Activity: 37
  A perfect life is rolling in cash, always, now and forever.
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
yes ... I'm satisfied with my life right now, because I'm surrounded by people who love me and for me it's more than money.
Activity: 48
When i have much bitcoins.
Activity: 59
I'm not satisfied with my life right now. I want to be able to work in the company and make parents happy
Activity: 3
Life of Mr. President Trump, the most powerful man in this world.
Activity: 28
to stay with my own family is the perfect existence
Activity: 39
that perfect life has very many acts of worship, helping people who cannot afford it
Activity: 36
seashore existence with lots off money and no 9-five jobs . My husband and youngsters relaxing normal doing what we want.
Activity: 26
The perfect life is to have a family that is still complete and loving us, successful life, a lot of money, has a broad, intelligent and useful knowledge for everyone
Activity: 93
nothing to feel sad about, a mansion, a luxury car and a swimming pool in the mansion.
Activity: 119
simply just live with girl and friend that I love.
Activity: 98
No kind of life will ever seem perfect, because what might seem perfect to one person might be pissing another person off so badly
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
I noticed that people don't pretend too much for their own sake and it hampers them in the end. When the goal is unrealistically large, then the intermediate stages are perceived simply as stages of the path and not as full-fledged goals.
Pages:
Jump to: