Pages:
Author

Topic: What kind of life do you think is perfect? - page 16. (Read 81849 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
For me that is perfect is if we have physical and mental health, because living in very good health can make us do anything. Besides that, family and people we love are also perfect lives
Activity: 52
For me nothing is perfect because everyone has a shortage in his life no matter how small it is. But the perfect word for me is when you feel love and affection from family, friends and from your surroundings
Activity: 33
Everyone's standard of living is different。Are you satisfied with your current living standard?
Basically I am not, but everytime Im thinking of trading everything I have like my family my status into being rich and easy goer, I would always say that I am now happy with my life. If ever that I would be successful I want it to happen together with my family, i love them so much. Then I realize that when you're happy with what you have and you find happiness in it then you are satified with your life and so i am.
Activity: 28
 It really depends on the person and what the person wants  it’s different for everybody . One ones riches another one’s nothing to do with materialistic aspects. So it depends
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
probably not because I don't enjoy life now. because I need a lot of money for my life
Activity: 21
Everyone's standard of living is different。Are you satisfied with your current living standard?
I'm pretty satisfied with my current standard of living. I would like to have some more disposable income, but I have more than I need, at least. I've notice that when you get new things or more money, it's nice at first, but you get used to it very quickly. It typically doesn't increase your quality of life very much. I have the devices that I want. There aren't many things I'd like to buy, that I can't. The only thing I would probably spend more money on, if I had it, would be travel. I'd love to take week-long trips here and there, whenever I want. That would be a bit too strenuous on my budget, as it is now.
Activity: 55
Also having a happy and contended family with good health for each member of the family. That's perfectly awesome.
Activity: 55
A science-minded, compassionate and endlessly curious species that spreads dank memes throughout the universe.
Activity: 58
Humans will never be satisfied, because that's human nature. how you can feel that your life is perfect is by ducking, and see that a lot of people out there whose lives were not as fortunate as you.
Activity: 41
I think the perfect life is you doing what you enjoy doing. working in your dream job, marrying your dream lady, achieving your set goals and being recognized by the world..
Activity: 112
Merit: 6
I prefer single, because I love being alone in a quiet place. I hate distraction.
Activity: 4
as far as i'm concerned Perfect life is a happy life, there is more money to take care of their children
Activity: 7
There's a time in your life where you're not quite sure where you are. You think everything's perfect, but it's not perfect... Then one day you wake up and you can't quite picture yourself in the situation you're in
Activity: 33
A perfect life is a life that glorify God. Life that doesn't exalt the name of the Lord Almighty is not a life that is worth living, God created all creatures on the earth; so everything He created must give Him glory. Kiss
Activity: 70
In my own opinion, there is no perfect life. There is a good life instead... We can never tell that someone's life is perfect. There will always be good and bad in every little thing.
Activity: 42
There are things that people want and it is not possible for a life to be perfect.
Activity: 31
a life full of peace is what i call perfect life.
Activity: 51
the perfect life in my opinion is always getting whatever we want, starting from love, wealth, whatever we want we can get
Activity: 185
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
My perfect life when I have a kid, see she felt pain from there I became loved my wife so much.
Activity: 29
Perfect life is living in a balance state. You have friends to talk to. You have a family. You have enough money. You have enough vacation. Just everything in balance, it would make your life feels perfect.
Pages:
Jump to: