Pages:
Author

Topic: What kind of life do you think is perfect? - page 17. (Read 81849 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
in my opinion there is no perfect life, it depends on how we make a perfect life, if we do things that are not contradictory, like we do not follow the rules or discipline, on the contrary if we follow our new rules and discipline will get a perfect life.

Activity: 28
A lifestyles with out a fear approximately money and with out the ultimate developments is the proper lifestyles for me.
Activity: 32
for me i assume the life is best while your circle of relatives and your love ones are with you and you and each different arent have a ill or illness. have a house and might consume 3x a day ... nothing is perpect with that ^_^ ...
Yes. According to Me the perfect life is the first to make good for parents and relatives around us, because it is a factor for life.

copper member
Activity: 140
All life matters alot to me. same is applicable to Life style. Live your life the way you want it. either way, you will find results at the end of the day.
Activity: 59
it seems like I'm not satisfied at all. because I still can't reach dreams
copper member
Activity: 98
GIGZI -INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT www.gigzi.com
Yes. I can eat thrice a day, I'm happy, I have a job and a happy family. I can say I'm satisfied. Happiness is the key.
Contentment is the best thing is life. if you are contented by your heart about your surrounding like family, wealth you can say that you life is perfect. love your self, love your family and love your enemy after that love your career even though you are facing a hard time. in general perfection in life starts with contentment.
in my opinion, the lifestyles is taken into consideration best whilst i'm able to expectantly call myself a happy character.
the primary element is to have health,nicely-being and being with the own family,there can be new things,in any way I do not think it could be defined as ideal because there are numerous different factors that have an effect on that can't be completely defined in that manner.
Activity: 98
A life without stress and other problems is the one that is the most perfect one.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
For me, I guess, here are the priorities: 1. don't depend on anyone. 2. near a favorite man 3. money - enough for me to cover the everyday needs of the average person
Activity: 32
Satisfaction is the key to a perfect life and the most important thing.
Activity: 30
Lots of money, have a harmonious family. smart, handsome or beautiful and many friends or relationships
Activity: 25
In my opinion, perfect life is life, where you can live on your own. Whithout depends by money and other people, who doesn't metter for you
Activity: 179
Merit: 16
A life where you're healthy and have enough money and freedom to do whatever your soul desires everyday.
Activity: 5
Living in a warm house with family, having a beautiful view from the window and having a dream job.
Activity: 625
Merit: 100
Everyone's standard of living is different。Are you satisfied with your current living standard?

For me, a perfect life is a life with contentment with the little I have. Having God as the most important thing in all my doings. That is, contentment with Godliness is my perfect life.
Activity: 392
I think those who stay with family their life is perfect. I have a happy family and so I know the benefit of staying with family. They can shear their weal and woe with their family members, can travel with their family members and can enjoy their life with the family members if their family is free with them. They can enjoy their life rightly but they must need money to enjoy life and other need though money cannot gives happiness.
Activity: 29
Most people are trapped in a profession which they don’t like and often hate. They torture themselves day after day for earning their livelihood and live a decent life. If you are having a job, which you love to do, you are truly a blessed one since you enjoy every moment of your working hours.
Pages:
Jump to: