Pages:
Author

Topic: What kind of life do you think is perfect? - page 20. (Read 81883 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 0
Life without stress and full of love and happiness. Very few people can actually achieve this.
Activity: 82
Rumah mewah, mobil mewah liburan ke luar negeri bersama istri dan ke 5 anak saya dan orang tua dengan investasi juga di bitcoin.
Activity: 2
yes, I think the perfect time is the first we have the faith to believe in gods, and we have wealth, wives, children, stable economy and must be disciplined in many ways.

Activity: 268
Merit: 100
World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)
The word perfect is based on our own opinion. For me, life is perfect when you have a job that is your passion. A job that you love and enjoy even though it's tiring. A house that is your home with people that you love and loves you. A life that is simple yet decent, that money is not your problem anymore.
Activity: 114
It is obvious, but I'll tell. The perfect life can be if you work on that things that you really like and enjoy. Most of us are dreaming about remote job or their own business.  And cryptocurrency and trading give us a good opportunity for it.
Activity: 57
i always prefer a simple life but always gorgeous.
Activity: 114
I don't think there's a perfect life becuase we people, ourselves,  are not perfect. But I believe that if we live and make God the center of our lives then there will be contentment in our lives and we will live in joy and peace.
Activity: 171
There is no other that is perfect, although some people think being rich and wealthy is the most perfect life to live here on earth but I tell you a life living with God is the most perfect life
Activity: 84
it feels perfect when you have the power to choose and always can get what you want. It can be a partner, car, salary. As far as you are happy with conditions you have and the level of the satisfaction from this life is good for you, you can say that u have perfect life;) 
Activity: 26
living with GOD is the perfect life Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
A perfect life for me is a debt-free life and not having to think about how to pay for things. Also being contented with what I have with my family and loved ones close by.
Activity: 36
All the speculations on the nature of perfection are horribly pointless since not only the parameters for this are extremely subjective, but its also the issue of unforeseen consequences.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
With me, perfect life is when I don't worry about anything, nothing can boring me and there is no limit for things I can do.  I can travel around the world, eat good food, have some friends to share it  Grin.
Activity: 283
Merit: 23
TEU - bitcoin for shipping ICO: 15/Mar - 12/Apr
A perfect life is a happy life.
A life where you can buy all things you need, and sometimes things you want.
You don't have to be a millionaire or a billionaire. But in my case, a perfect life for me is that of a millionaire.
Since that's what my goal is.

When you have everything you want, then you will live a happy life.
The reason people are not living such unhappy lives is they are wanting more than they deserve.

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
everyone have their own idea of perfection and these ideas don’t match with each other. Therefore, nobody or no life can be called perfect or there is not, and can not be, a universal consensus about the perfection.
Activity: 107
There is no perfect life, but in order to get close to that feeling, you just need to realize that life is beutiful in its imperfection.  However that might sound, after you think about it, that sentence makes sense.
Activity: 209
Merit: 12
This will depend on how you view life itself, we are all different in numerous ways. To someone  life filled with wealth, Family and love is  enough, some show their lives with travels, possessions and lavish properties. The Perfect life is the one that makes you happy the most and is filled with memories and with great contentment. The perfect life can be if you work on that things that you really like and enjoy.
Activity: 34
rich life
Activity: 277
Merit: 10
I think its perfect when you have your loved ones around you, and that they are all in good health. A roof above your head. Enough food and drink. And not too much worries.
Activity: 57
I think the perfect life is way you are happy in life , and enjoy in life and also if you can do everything that you want to do in life.
Pages:
Jump to: