Pages:
Author

Topic: What kind of life do you think is perfect? - page 29. (Read 81849 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 12
I think there is nothing such as a perfect life. It cannot be true.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
A life of contentment and satisfaction with what you have, feel relaxed and happy every day!
Activity: 16
When everyone are at peace. No terrorism, No scams and No other negative activities. Where we all live in a single  goal that makes everyone fine.
Activity: 83
Have money and have a career.  Smiley
Activity: 9
life with enough money good family and no worries
Activity: 71
Perfect is the destination, and we are going each step of the way to the fullest, which means that we reach the perfection in that journey. Cherish these achievements on our own as well as others. I'm not looking for perfection. I just find my comfortable feeling.. ^^
Activity: 60
Have you ever wanted to become someone you admire? Are you a man, you want to be rich, beautiful wife, car and successful? Do not you like poverty, misery, and filth? Sorry, the other person has gone through all that so good. It is when we receive the imperfections of this life that we constantly rise and make our lives come to perfection.
Activity: 182
A perfect life is to have a faithful life partner, to me is a enough.
Activity: 14
have a faithful wife, and a cute child
Activity: 42
Luxurious life is perfect for me. atleast I think so
Activity: 38
The kind of life that I thought is perfect could be If I have family living in a peaceful and full of happiness, and can face and overcome challenges in life.
Activity: 25
The perfect life is to have a life partner and have a lot of money.
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
Everyone knows that this life is not perfect, but people often ask for everything to be perfect and to take the perfect standard to evaluate, to comment on a person or thing, the somehow To me, perfect is always smiling.
Activity: 71
I've read somewhere that, "Look at life in a state of ignorance, look at the state of ignorance, look at it in admiration - and suddenly everything is perfect. but it's perfect, and sometimes it's sunny and it's perfect, and sometimes it rains, sometimes it does not rain, but it's perfect, it's perfect, it's a blessing. This is a prayer. "
Activity: 77
There is no standard for determining the perfect life, but in my opinion there can be two kinds. Firsts, accepting what you have - a bit reluctant and not very comfortable. Seconds, satisfied with what you have - happy, happy with what you have. Love what you have. There is a saying: "Choose yourself a lover and love that choice" is a typical!
Activity: 109
In my opinion, the concept of "perfect life" is similar to the concept of "happiness" or "happiness", which is very ambiguous and depends on the perception of each person in each particular situation. As the saying they say "one piece when hungry with a package when no"! When hungry, just a piece is also "happy", but when it is full then 10 pieces are normal!
Activity: 31
There is no perfect life, but in order to get close to that feeling, you just need to realize that life is beutiful in its imperfection.  However that might sound, after you think about it, that sentence makes sense.
Activity: 36
the perfect life that is the success of human life in the world and in the afterlife. And man is said to be perfect when using his minds mind accompanied by knowledge of religion through the consideration of reason and lust good.
Activity: 154
When you living without any problems and stuff you don't like, for me it's enough.
Activity: 79
I would like to work for myself. I also would not like to think how to get money to support the family Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: