Pages:
Author

Topic: What kind of life do you think is perfect? - page 25. (Read 81849 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Have a lot of money, and a good health.
Activity: 84
a perfect life that is happy with everyone who is near us and can have a lot of money Grin
Activity: 19
Perfect life is living in a balance state. You have friends to talk to. You have a family. You have enough money. You have enough vacation. Just everything in balance, it would make your life feels perfect.
Activity: 3
a perfect life is a loving life some others without looking for the differences of ethnic, race and religion
Activity: 48
Everyone's standard of living is different。Are you satisfied with your current living standard?

grateful for what I dream now in my life, happiness in my opinion is mindless, free of debt problems and problems that can drain my energy and my mind to think about it, without both it makes my standard of living at a very satisfied level .
Activity: 12
yo can do  whatever you love.
Activity: 28
I have a strong health and I have a lot of money to travel around the world. LOL.
Activity: 42
I think having family and friends who always stand by me is the perfect thing.
Activity: 70
Everyone healthy and happy.
Activity: 24
I prefer single, because I love being alone in a quiet place. I hate distraction.
Activity: 56
I think personally, a perfect life is happy parents.
Activity: 154
Life when i'm the best in everything and people loves me.
Activity: 140
I don't think there's a perfect life becuase we people, ourselves,  are not perfect. But I believe that if we live and make God the center of our lives then there will be contentment in our lives and we will live in joy and peace.

I agree with you mate because life always faces problems and challenges.But if you have faith to god and you find peace of mind and safitisfied of what you have or where you are now then for me that's perfect life.
Activity: 185
Yep, im totally am Smiley
Activity: 11
In my opinion
there is a view that the perfect life lies in wealth; there is also a view that the perfect life lies in rank, position / social status, on science, offspring and partly, according to their own inclinations. In the ordinary, perfect life is a life of peace, peace, physical health, healthy spiritual and always avoid disaster or catastrophe. Such is the dream of most people. Grin Grin
Activity: 49
life is filled with trials, pains and tribulations so to overcome this Christ must be involved.

A perfect life is a life with Christ
Activity: 14
Living in a quiet place with your family and you got all you need in there
Activity: 38
Everyone's standard of living is different。Are you satisfied with your current living standard?
I think the perfect life is that we can make our family happy without bothering others,
I am not perfect if I have not been able to buy jewelry for my beloved mother, because he is struggling to raise my brothers,
And hopefully my wish can be achieved soon.
Activity: 3
a perfect life is a life that is lived with positive thoughts and a sense of happiness
Activity: 22
Any life that gives you peace of mind at the end of the day
Pages:
Jump to: