Pages:
Author

Topic: What kind of life do you think is perfect? - page 26. (Read 81849 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I want to have a mansion, a luxury sports car, a very good wife,but I know it's daydreaming.
Without any life is perfect, we always face difficulties and ups and downs in this life.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
To do this, people live to realize their dreams, fantasies, meet the needs of their lives.  Few people admit that they are satisfied!
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
I think that every meaningful life is a perfect life, a complete lifespan achieved by obedience, forgiveness and love.

What do you think?
Activity: 70
I think the perfect kind of life is to have what we need and have a good future.
Activity: 89
I think, eternal life - is the best) Life in Heaven with God.
Activity: 126
Everyone's standard of living is different。Are you satisfied with your current living standard?
In fact, the perfect life has many people. No life is perfect.
Activity: 130
To me a perfect life is been at peace with all men and my self. Also actualizing my set goals.
Activity: 154
It's should the most comfortable conditions for living for me and people that i love.
Activity: 28
there are so many lives are called perfect, there are many people think that just eat no warm wear is perfect.
Activity: 45
Life is perfect to me that when you have the  Good jobs and  money.
Activity: 11
The perfect life for me is when my account has 5000 BTC
Activity: 46
Life in island alone like in Lost Smiley
Activity: 71
Have a long and happy life with my big family, thats perfect.
Activity: 51
Science Life.
Activity: 2
happy family . I think it is a perfect life.
Activity: 101
Everyone's standard of living is different。Are you satisfied with your current living standard?
Yes of course i am already contented from what i have right now but it does not mean my dreams are already fulfilled and i am working on it right now not only for my future but also for the sake of my family.
Activity: 55
Perfect life is when love is full and full of health
Activity: 94
It all depends on how you think what life is all about. If you are contented with what you have then I think that life is perfect.
Activity: 126
It is perfect when your dream come true..that is life perfect.
In this life no life is perfect.
Activity: 21
 Well, if you already love work, then success and fortune will follow. Fun job, you are rich too! Hooray! Well, if you've succeeded, you can -
Pages:
Jump to: